Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (848611 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
Happy Christmas to;

Dagr8
Yetseyi
Mintayo
ATMC
UjSizzle
Allnaijablogger
Humbledbygrace
An0nimus
Macelliot
Ajibam
Araregem
Muskeeto etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Thanks so much FrancisTony. The VoiceNote is wow smiley. Merry Christmas to you....
you've got a nice voice too wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
FrancisTony:
Happy Christmas to;

Dagr8
Yetseyi
Mintayo
ATMC
UjSizzle
Allnaijablogger
Humbledbygrace
An0nimus
Macelliot
Ajibam
Araregem
Muskeeto etc

merry christmas

where is everybody?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2014
dagr8:
Thanks so much FrancisTony. The VoiceNote is wow smiley. Merry Christmas to you....
you've got a nice voice too wink
lol, @nice voice.
You go fear whyning.
Thanks, btw smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Merry Christmas yetseyi
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2014
Happy Christmas in arrears to Everyone.

Wishing you all a prosperous 2015

Wishing Nigerians would select the best leader with God's purpose at heart come February 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2014
toba:
Happy Christmas in arrears to Everyone.

Wishing you all a prosperous 2015

Wishing Nigerians would select the best leader with God's purpose at heart come February 2015

Compliments of the season.

One can only hope and pray. This election matter looks like a bloody do-or-die affair. 2015 is not looking sexy embarassed
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2014
Merry Xmas everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2014
AllNaijaBlogger:

Compliments of the season.

One can only hope and pray. This election matter looks like a bloody do-or-die affair. 2015 is not looking sexy embarassed

Lets start praying from Today. Prayers do work. If it happens, we would all be affected in one way or the other. Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Tunisia, Libya etc are examples

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2014
toba:

Lets start praying from Today. Prayers do work. If it happens, we would all be affected in one way or the other. Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Tunisia, Libya etc are examples

ahh. God forbid...we will not reach the levels of Syria and Libya
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
An0nimus:
Merry Christmas yetseyi

merry christmas kiss
An0nimus:
Merry Christmas yetseyi

merry christmas
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mchugh(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2014
Happy celebration of the birth of our Lord everyone.

....... grin

so im "new" here...... any 'ropes' i should be aware of?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mchugh:
Happy celebration of the birth of our Lord everyone.

....... grin

so im "new" here...... any 'ropes' i should be aware of?

Welcome

No ropes really, just read the first post of this thread
welcome once again
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by saddiqunkaka: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
Christmas message from Buhari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq5fDofprjk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Howcomes(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2014
Spread the Gospel Light @ www.facebook.com/touchlightpage. Who ever God votes for, will be the President in 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Orikinla(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wednesday, December 31, 2014

[size=18pt]Failure: Never Final[/size]

"God … comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us."1

In his book, Beginning Again, Terry Hershey writes, "God not only says that failure is never the final word, but that your area of weakness will become your area of strength. Where you were weak and learned grace will become a means whereby you can reach out and touch the lives of others who need the same good news.

"God is not only working to heal you, but to heal others through you, to make you what Henri Nouwen called a 'wounded healer.'

"Such healing doesn't happen through the man or woman who has all the answers. It happens through the man or woman who understands pain and grace. Nouwen explains, 'For a deep understanding of his own pain makes it possible for the [wounded healer] to convert his weaknesses into strength and to offer his experience as a source of healing to those who are often lost in the darkness of their own misunderstood suffering.'"

I believe it was Ernest Hemingway who first used the phrase, "Growing strong in the broken places." The idea being that where a bone is broken and heals, it becomes the strongest part of the bone.

The same is true of our broken places—where we have been hurt, have fallen, or failed. When we bring these to Christ for his healing, his strength is then made perfect in and through our weaknesses. This is certainly true in ministering effectively to other people. They are helped, not through our brilliant logic, nor persuasive speech, but through the sharing of our struggles, and how, with God's help, we have overcome. It is a case of one beggar showing other beggars where to find bread.

This is why the Apostle Paul could say, "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."2

Suggested prayer: "Dear God, please help me to see my broken places and find your healing so that I, too, can be used of you to be a wounded healer. Thank you for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully, in Jesus' name, amen."

1. 2 Corinthians 1:4 (NLT).
2. Romans 8:28 (NKJV).

<smiley)))><

NOTE: If you would like to accept God's forgiveness for all your sins and His invitation for a full pardon Click HERE http://www.actsweb.org/

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2015
logicboy01:

nope. Being an atheist does not make me more intelligent or moral than a christian/muslim

I am just less likely to have religious baggage cloud my moral/logical judgement
I'm impressed. It seems lb is growing up. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2015
Happy New Year to you all. I pray this year will usher us all into Favour and Grace.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tovot: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Goodmorning house.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tovot: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2015
SHEPHERDHILL Baptist Church (THE SANCTUARY OF GRACE AND GLORY) Obanikoro Lagos. Invites you to the New year prayer and fasting Revival tagged "OPEN DOORS" (REVELATION 3:7-8 ) From Sunday 4th Jan-Sat 10th Jan,2015. Rev. Evang.Mike Babatunde is the Guest Pastor while the Host Pastor is Rev.Dr. Isreal Kristilere. I am going to be there and I am inviting everyone,there is more than enough space for everybody. Time :
Sunday 4th -10:00am
Monday 5th - friday 9th- 6:00pm.
Saturday 10th is the anointing and Miracle service by 7:00am - 10:00am. JESUS IS LORD! WELCOME TO OUR YEAR OF OPEN DOORS. REV 3:7-8.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy new year to all. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ejpennington: 1:30am On Jan 06, 2015
I would just like to let my fellow christian brothers and sisters know about a book called the The Archko Volume to get and read.It is translated ancient writings that were uncovered in Constanople by accident or by divine providence.The people back then kept records of the trial of our lord and savior Yahshua the messiah or Jesus Christ which ever name you prefer,I prefer to call him by his jewish name that our Father in Heaven gave him.These writings will astound you,they back up the Bible plus tell us more about what occurred during his time on earth! But there is an old saying that man will believe what he wants to believe! May our Heavenly Daddy bless you in the name of Yahshua the Messiah. E J Pennington

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Suspect33(m): 1:34am On Jan 07, 2015
In heaven, are d desires of d flesh still going 2 be dere
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 07, 2015
Suspect33:
In heaven, are d desires of d flesh still going 2 be dere
No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by bellenana(f): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
I AM SO HAPPY AS I GAVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST TODAY.SOMEBODY HELP ME SAY THANK YOU JESUS FOR CHANGING MY LIFE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2015
In
bellenana:
I AM SO HAPPY AS I GAVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST TODAY.SOMEBODY HELP ME SAY THANK YOU JESUS FOR CHANGING MY LIFE
Congratulations, welcome to God's family.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2015
Happy New Year y'all.. True friends need no mentions. grin tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 2:01am On Jan 08, 2015
musKeeto:
Happy New Year y'all.. True friends need no mentions. grin tongue

Happy New Year to you too. kiss

Happy New Year to all my buds here. Long time. I miss y'all. kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Peterockcephas(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
bellenana:
congratulations!!! let the race start

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Shine As Light / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.