Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (877166 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
CAN WE STILL FIND THIS TYPE OF CHRISTIANS TODAY?

“There are no Christians nowadays. None! We just have crooks, thieves, prostitutes, womanizers…no Christians,” John was saying to his 3 friends while enjoying a beer.
“You are very right. Christianity went with the apostles of old,” Andrew chipped in.

John, Andrew, Daniel discussed the subject at length but it was only Richard who had not commented on the issue the three colleagues were discussing and this prompted John to ask him why he was silent.
“I agree guys that today’s Christians are rotten,” he said and sipped his beer, “But I know of one Christian and she is my wife. Oh this woman is the real Christian.”
His 3 friends went into gaffes of laughter

“You are a joke man. Which Christian woman would allow his husband to go boozing?” Andrew asked amid laughs.
“I know it doesn’t make sense,” Richard said,

“But my wife is a Christian. She lets me live my life. She doesn’t talk to me about anything biblical. She doesn’t curse me. She respects me as her husband and always asks for permission when going to church, to use the car and lot things. She keeps washing my clothes. She has never thrown away any beer in the fridge because she is a Christian. She has never refused me sex because I am drunk. That woman is a Christian.”

His friends stopped laughing.
“You really mean this?” Daniel asked, “I think she claims she is Christian because you haven’t really tested her faith. She is pretending.”
“No. No. No. She doesn’t pretend. She just lives the life of a Christian,” Richard defended.

“What if we really test her faith? To see if she is the real deal?” Andrew dead-panned.
“I would not to treat my wife that way. She is a good woman. She respects me and I wouldn’t go that extra mile,”
Rich said adding: “Right now I am ashamed to even bring beer into the fridge again.”
“I knew u were lying to us,” John said laughing mockingly.

“Okay guys we can test her,” Richard agreed in resignation. “But I can assure you we will not break her.”
The tests began. From entering the house with his friends with soiled shoes, to eating all relish meant for the whole day, to drinking beer at the living room and living it very messy, Richard wife never complained. She never showed a sad face. She was always glad. In her heart she always sang the song “MUST JESUS BEAR THE CROSS ALONE AND ALL THE WORLD GO FREE”

This Saturday Richard came with his friends at 11:30 PM. Though his wife was asleep, he woke her up and demanded that she cook nsima for his 3 friends too. His wife never complained. She did that and when she was done she told her husband and his friends to go and eat.
But Richard took the plates and threw them down
shouting the food was undercooked and she had to cook again. His wife came to him graciously and kneeled down and said: “I am sorry honey. I never meant to embarrass you in the presence of your friends. I am sorry the food was under-cooked. I will prepare you another meal.”

It was Andrew who started crying. Then Daniel and John joined him. They threw themselves to the floor crying, their hands raised in the air in surrender. Richard her husband also came apart uncontrollably.
“I want to serve the God you serve. Take me to Him,” John said tears flowing freely down his cheeks. Andrew said the same thing and did the rest. They accepted CHRIST that day. They became born again.

This story teaches us that sometimes God places us in situations deliberately so that we can win souls to HIM.

Are you experiencing a bad situation? There is a reason why God has allowed you to go through that.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit." (John 12:24)

HAVE YOU DIED TO SELF?
HAVE YOU CRUCIFIED THE FLESH?
IS THE OLD MAN STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE IN YOU?

Remember that His coming is at hand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by obinna58(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
will god allow us to Bleep in heaven tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AlfyTheBlogger: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Are you a lover of gospel music? If yes, then click this link to listen, download and share this song to bless your soul... God bless you as you #promoteKingdomMusic

https://my.notjustok.com/track/130745/fred-zion-oba-dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2016
Words of the LORD:

“I want you to come and be with ME for eternity."

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, September 20, 2016)

Children of the MOST HIGH
I come seeking your heart. It is what I desire most of all--to be near you for all time...to have your heart near MINE...to know and be known...to love and be loved. This is MY greatest desire.
I want you to come and be with ME for eternity.

"How can this be?" you ask... It can be by the Power of MY Blood, by MY Blood-bought salvation and your full surrender to ME as your LORD and MASTER and to the Will of MY FATHER WHO encompasses all of the universe.

I am distraught over the height of evil that has risen to MY Throne within MY Sight... It is a great stench, a foul stench and soon I will free MY children from the surrounding evil, the evil that is around them at every turn. I will not allow MY bride to be burdened much longer with the sight of evil on every corner of the globe. This is only for a time to awaken the lost children to send them running toward their GOD for answers, away from the direction of darkness and the grasp of evil.

Focus on MY Love, children. Never take your eyes off ME. Let ME show you the path of righteousness, the Eternal Love of your GOD. I am willing.

Come and be comforted by MY SPIRIT. Ask for a full lamp. Now is the time. Seek ME. I am waiting, only for a time...

This is your LORD,

GOD JEHOVAH

ENDLESS LOVE

Coordinating Scripture:
Psalm 23:3 (KJV): HE restoreth my soul: HE leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS Name's sake.

Matthew 25:4 (KJV): But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

Matthew 7:21 (KJV): Not every one that saith unto ME, LORD, LORD shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the Will of MY FATHER which is in heaven.

John 13:13 (KJV): Ye call me MASTER and LORD: and ye say well; for so I am.

John 14:16 (KJV): And I will pray the FATHER, and HE shall give you another COMFORTER; that HE may abide with you for ever;
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by GospelAkede: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2016
https://soundcloud.com/olaleye-oni/praise-gyration

You need to listen to this... click on the Link to download
This is the Latest from Akede the Latest from Akede the Anointed News Maker...
You can download it for free and share with other.... One Love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by youngman22: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2016
Hello nairaland,my name is joseph,am looking for a job,i can speak and write french very well.
You can call me on 09057401830

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by godswillgreat777: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN BLOG - It brings you daily Faith teachings for your building as a believer. Follow>>> www.ncb.org.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by godswillgreat777: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN BLOG - It brings you daily Faith teachings for your building as a believer. Follow>>> www.ncb.org.ng
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by godswillgreat777: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by godswillgreat777: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
pastormustwacc:
Anyway, nice thread, lets keep it going.
@christian people, i am trying to get over depression, lost 6 patients over the weekend in medical emmergency. 5 of which are questionable. I am now wondering that, is it that i am not praying enough or?

NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN BLOG
- It brings you daily Faith teachings for your building as a believer.
Follow>>> www.ncb.org.ng
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Why don't we have a section which is for Christian only just like the Muslim one? Most Christian threads are plagued by Muslims and atheists constantly trying to question our faith. We should have a section strictly for Christians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by godswillgreat777: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
YOU MUST NOT LOSE HOPE

Hope is one of the most beautiful themes in the Bible. Romans 4:18 tells us about Abraham when he received the promise of God about the birth of his son, Isaac, long after it was physically possible for either him or his wife.

Against hope (he) believed in hope. Romans 4:18

Abraham believed and, as a result, he hoped. Believing was first. Hoping was secondary—or the product of the faith. And Hebrews 11:1 says it even more clearly:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not (yet) seen. Hebrews 11:1

When you invest yourself in your relationship with Jesus, you are casting your anchor into that Rock of Ages. And all the storms and hurricanes that blow will never detach you from that Rock. The way that we anchor into it is through hope.

Visit Website to read more Christian Articles >>> www.ncb.org.ng
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by godswillgreat777: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
godswillgreat777:
YOU MUST NOT LOSE HOPE

Hope is one of the most beautiful themes in the Bible. Romans 4:18 tells us about Abraham when he received the promise of God about the birth of his son, Isaac, long after it was physically possible for either him or his wife.

Against hope (he) believed in hope. Romans 4:18

Abraham believed and, as a result, he hoped. Believing was first. Hoping was secondary—or the product of the faith. And Hebrews 11:1 says it even more clearly:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not (yet) seen. Hebrews 11:1

When you invest yourself in your relationship with Jesus, you are casting your anchor into that Rock of Ages. And all the storms and hurricanes that blow will never detach you from that Rock. The way that we anchor into it is through hope.

Visit Website to read more Christian Articles >>> www.ncb.org.ng

NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN BLOG www.ncb.org.ng
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by analice107: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
CAN WE STILL FIND THIS TYPE OF CHRISTIANS TODAY?

“There are no Christians nowadays. None! We just have crooks, thieves, prostitutes, womanizers…no Christians,” John was saying to his 3 friends while enjoying a beer.
“You are very right. Christianity went with the apostles of old,” Andrew chipped in.

John, Andrew, Daniel discussed the subject at length but it was only Richard who had not commented on the issue the three colleagues were discussing and this prompted John to ask him why he was silent.
“I agree guys that today’s Christians are rotten,” he said and sipped his beer, “But I know of one Christian and she is my wife. Oh this woman is the real Christian.”
His 3 friends went into gaffes of laughter

“You are a joke man. Which Christian woman would allow his husband to go boozing?” Andrew asked amid laughs.
“I know it doesn’t make sense,” Richard said,

“But my wife is a Christian. She lets me live my life. She doesn’t talk to me about anything biblical. She doesn’t curse me. She respects me as her husband and always asks for permission when going to church, to use the car and lot things. She keeps washing my clothes. She has never thrown away any beer in the fridge because she is a Christian. She has never refused me sex because I am drunk. That woman is a Christian.”

His friends stopped laughing.
“You really mean this?” Daniel asked, “I think she claims she is Christian because you haven’t really tested her faith. She is pretending.”
“No. No. No. She doesn’t pretend. She just lives the life of a Christian,” Richard defended.

“What if we really test her faith? To see if she is the real deal?” Andrew dead-panned.
“I would not to treat my wife that way. She is a good woman. She respects me and I wouldn’t go that extra mile,”
Rich said adding: “Right now I am ashamed to even bring beer into the fridge again.”
“I knew u were lying to us,” John said laughing mockingly.

“Okay guys we can test her,” Richard agreed in resignation. “But I can assure you we will not break her.”
The tests began. From entering the house with his friends with soiled shoes, to eating all relish meant for the whole day, to drinking beer at the living room and living it very messy, Richard wife never complained. She never showed a sad face. She was always glad. In her heart she always sang the song “MUST JESUS BEAR THE CROSS ALONE AND ALL THE WORLD GO FREE”

This Saturday Richard came with his friends at 11:30 PM. Though his wife was asleep, he woke her up and demanded that she cook nsima for his 3 friends too. His wife never complained. She did that and when she was done she told her husband and his friends to go and eat.
But Richard took the plates and threw them down
shouting the food was undercooked and she had to cook again. His wife came to him graciously and kneeled down and said: “I am sorry honey. I never meant to embarrass you in the presence of your friends. I am sorry the food was under-cooked. I will prepare you another meal.”

It was Andrew who started crying. Then Daniel and John joined him. They threw themselves to the floor crying, their hands raised in the air in surrender. Richard her husband also came apart uncontrollably.
“I want to serve the God you serve. Take me to Him,” John said tears flowing freely down his cheeks. Andrew said the same thing and did the rest. They accepted CHRIST that day. They became born again.

This story teaches us that sometimes God places us in situations deliberately so that we can win souls to HIM.

Are you experiencing a bad situation? There is a reason why God has allowed you to go through that.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit." (John 12:24)

HAVE YOU DIED TO SELF?
HAVE YOU CRUCIFIED THE FLESH?
IS THE OLD MAN STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE IN YOU?

Remember that His coming is at hand.
permission to share pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by analice107: 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
obinna58:
will god allow us to Bleep in heaven tongue
You'd have to convert to Islam, in allahs heaven yes, you can. But in Jesus' heaven, no sir.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by obinna58(m): 3:01am On Oct 16, 2016
analice107:

You'd have to convert to Islam, in allahs heaven yes, you can. But in Jesus' heaven, no sir.
. Then why wouldn't god allow us to enjoy what he created undecided omg allahs heaven sure pass
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by analice107: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2016
obinna58:
. Then why wouldn't god allow us to enjoy what he created undecided omg allahs heaven sure pass
Yes, allah's heaven sure, but it comes with a price. You'd have to kill plenty infidels. rape women, marry little children and seriously hate Christians and Jews, then, you are qualified for that in allah's heaven.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by MrPresident1: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2016
analice107:

There is going to be plenty of sex in Jesus' heaven, plenty of sex.

Infact, when heaven comes, when Jesus comes, we will need to repopulate heaven, it will be a pressing responsibility on everyone, and sex will be our main work.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by obinna58(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2016
analice107:

Yes, allah's heaven sure, but it comes with a price. You'd have to kill plenty infidels. rape women, marry little children and seriously hate Christians and Jews, then, you are qualified for that in allah's heaven.
religious nonsense grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by obinna58(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

Infact, when heaven comes, when Jesus comes, we will need to repopulate heaven, it will be a pressing responsibility on everyone, and sex will be our main work.
yea just sex sex sex and sex and sex again nothing more but just sex cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by obinna58(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

yea just sex sex sex and sex and sex again nothing more but just sex cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by analice107: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
obinna58:
religious nonsense grin grin grin grin grin grin
You can avoid the nonsense by avoiding the religion section nah.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by analice107: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

Scriptures?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by obinna58(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
analice107:

You can avoid the nonsense by avoiding the religion section nah.
I like reading their funny comments and see what made them stick to to imaginary maybe one day I will find a reason to believe in them but to tell the truth all I can see is lies upon lies those brainwashed religious people are limited they can't go beyond what has been installed in their brain cos they afraid going to hell for eternity grin Religious scam
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by analice107: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
obinna58:
I like reading their funny comments and see what made them stick to to imaginary maybe one day I will find a reason to believe in them but to tell the truth all I can see is lies upon lies those brainwashed religious people are limited they can't go beyond what has been installed in their brain cos they afraid going to hell for eternity grin Religious scam
ok
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by obinna58(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Engrjustman2(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2016
good morning good friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Etesam(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
*Walks into the chatroom in a drowsy swagger, a bottle of buzugee's red wine in a hand flowered by a stream of stuttering blood vessels. Looks at the posts above and loses confidence as he tries to light a conversation:h....e....l.Ends up swallowing his words. Turns around like the shy boy he is, head bowed, walks few steps back to the door. As it turns out, to strike the match for the light he becomes the usher.* Welcome. Nice thread.
So, how did it go?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Christian Cleansing / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.