Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (835614 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:03am On Mar 08, 2022
2 Corinthians 7:10 For Godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by kingyakos: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2022
UjSizzle:

sometimes things happen, just remember that you're simply an instrument of healing, but even at that all your medical cannot be won cos death still knocks at the door some people. May God give u the strength to accept defeat n let go of things u can't change. Always remember u win some n lose some but the families will always be grateful that u tried.
......Just there to assist nature, God does the healing
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2022
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kindly join our channel for updates on more life transforming messages.

https:///+eHtvdBZhOJJhZjM0
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved (except the name and person of Jesus Christ Crucified)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
"But the mercy of Jesus Christ Crucified *has overcome/prevailed over the condemnation/judgment our sins/weaknesses/limitations/faults deserves* ." Amen. (James 2:13)

"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, andTHE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST HIS SON CLEANSETH US FROM ALL SIN." (1 John 1:7 kjv)

"If we confess our sins, He(Abbah Father) is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9 kjv)

For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." (Romans 9:15-16 kjv)

"But YE are COME unto MOUNT ZION, and unto THE CITY OF THE LIVING GOD, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to GOD the JUDGE OF ALL, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

24 And to JESUS the MEDIATOR of the NEW COVENANT, and to the BLOOD OF SPRINKLING, that SPEAKETH BETTER THINGS than THAT OF ABEL." (Hebrews 12:22-24 kjv)

"Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful." (Luke 6:36 kjv)

"Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God." (2 Corinthians 1:3-4 kjv)

May the Holy Spirit help and quicken us to manifest mercy towards our fellow human beings even as we obtain mercy from Abbah Our Father according to Luke 6:36 and 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah My Father, I come to you this moment with a sincere heart seeking for mercy and forgiveness through faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ Your Son, please wash me with the blood of Jesus, take away the old-nature/flesh permanently by my confession that I died to the old-life in union with Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary and became replaced by the New Creation Life of Jesus released on the Cross of Calvary after He said *It is Finished* and fill me with Your Holy Spirit who will begin to manifest the Life and Personality of Jesus Your Son through my whole being (spirit, soul and body) from one degree of glory and holiness towards a higher degree of glory and holiness in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Abbah My Father, I come to you this moment with a sincere heart seeking for mercy and forgiveness through faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ Your Son, please wash me with the blood of Jesus, take away the old-nature/flesh permanently by my confession that I died to the old-life in union with Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary and became replaced by the New Creation Life of Jesus released on the Cross of Calvary after He said *It is Finished* and fill me with Your Holy Spirit who will begin to manifest the Life and Personality of Jesus Your Son through my whole being (spirit, soul and body) from one degree of glory and holiness towards a higher degree of glory and holiness in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
"For the *grace of God has appeared to all human being*, bringing salvation for all people, this same grace trains/teaches us how to renounce/resist/reject ungodliness/sin/temptations and worldly passions/thoughts/desires/imaginations,

and this same grace teaches/trains us how to live self-controlled, righteous, and holy lives in the present age(world/generation/country/marriage/job/business/talents/skills/offices/vocation/unmarried-state),

this same grace teaches/trains how to wait for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us *to redeem/deliver us from ALL lawlessness(iniquity/flesh/evil/wickedness/appearances-of-sin)*

and *to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works*. Declare these things; exhort and rebuke with all authority. Let no one disregard you." (Titus 2:11-15)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
"And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth." (Hebrews 12:5-6 kjv)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Apostle Joshua Selman speaks on why we ought to honour men that have results.

1 Peter 2:17
Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOOhmLtgHPE
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2022
Fellowship with the Word of God written in the holy bible and fellowship with the Holy Spirit(both as dialogue with a friend and prayers) every second fresh in this your earthly life will keep you *inside the mercy and grace of God without falling back into sin/the fresh/past-vomits* till the end of your earthly life or the second coming of Jesus Christ Crucified as well as *prayers based solely on faith in GOD* thus

"Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:31-32 kjv),

"But *we* will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word." (Acts 6:4 kjv),

"And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith." (Mark 11:22-23 kjv),

"For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." (Romans 9:15-16 kjv),

"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4:16 kjv),

"Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, *let us have grace*, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29 For our God is a consuming fire." (Hebrews 12:28-29 kjv),

"Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts." (Zechariah 4:6 kjv),

"Now unto *HIM that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy*,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." (Jude 1:24-25 kjv)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Enjoykoko: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cordenify(m): 3:39am On Mar 16, 2022
House of Joy: Jesus Will Finish the Mission https://miheanyi..com/2022/03/jesus-will-finish-mission.html
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 21, 2022
Is it really necessary for a woman to cover her head to pray?

Find out.

Apostle Arome Osayi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D62mQHxOka4
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Lovelytony22(m): 5:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Hi, I'm Tony from Ghana. I'm into both local and online evangelism. I run two different Christian websites. Currently, I'm looking out for a limited number of good writers who want to share Christian messages with the world.

I will create an author page for any qualified individual on my Google News Approved website:

https://mychristianpundit.com

I will allow you to publish your unique and original Christian content for free.

Kindly DM me if you are interested.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Isaiah 14:27 For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2022
This my GOD eeeeeh, my GOD eeeeeh, my GOD eeeeh-eeeh,
This my GOD eeeeeh, You are too much!!!

This my Father eeeh, my Abbah eeeeh, my Abbah eeeh---eeeh,
This my Father, You are too much!!!

This my Jesus eeeeeh, my Jesus eeeeeh, my Jesus eeeeeh--eeeeh,
This my Jesus, You are too much!!!

This my Holy Spirit eeeeeh, my Holy Spirit eeeeeh, my Holy Spirit eeeh---eeeh,
This my Holy Spirit, You are too much!!!
Singing and Praising and Worshipping; the TRUE LIVING GOD!!!.....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2022
you depend on all you have then you are not much Apostle Joshua Selman says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0U-K38l0zw
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ekejoestar(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2022
That I may know HIM and the power of HIS resurrection and the fellowship of HIS suffering
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ekejoestar(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2022
The Shekina Glory

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by makinkunmi(m): 4:55am On Mar 27, 2022
Good morning to you. The word SHEKINAH is not in the bible and only describes feminism power, glory, goddesses etc. Do well to check for yourself. It is a word that has been used for long but many do not know the implications of using it in Christianity. It's like saying the feminine aspect of God's glory. It is a clumsy one and only studying God's word with prayers will unravel it.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by eddie7: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2022
makinkunmi:
Good morning to you. The word SHEKINAH is not in the bible and only describes feminism power, glory, goddesses etc. Do well to check for yourself. It is a word that has been used for long but many do not know the implications of using it in Christianity. It's like saying the feminine aspect of God's glory. It is a clumsy one and only studying God's word with prayers will unravel it.

1. The shekhinah (Biblical Hebrew: שכינה šekīnah; also Romanized shekina(h), schechina(h), shechina(h)) is the English transliteration of a Hebrew word meaning "dwelling" or "settling" and denotes the dwelling or settling of the divine presence of God.

Wikipedia

2. Shekinah Glory is a visible manifestation of God on earth, whose presence is portrayed through a natural occurrence. The word shekinah is a Hebrew name meaning “dwelling” or “one who dwells.” Shekinah Glory means “He caused to dwell,” referring to the divine presence of God.

www.christianity.com
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Joshua 5:9 And the LORD(Abbah My Father) said unto Joshua(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi), This day(27-03-2022) have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt(the flesh/old-nature) from off you. Wherefore the name of the place is called Gilgal(Salvation inside Jesus Christ Crucified) unto this day.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Jesus Christ Crucified *is the only solution* to every and any human being!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
How To Overcome the deceitfulness of pride

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1NpdDlqroA
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Even though God's mercy and grace knows and provides for us beyond what we can pray-for, think, plan-for or imagine yet God's nature requires that we should ask for whatever we need by faith in His Son; Jesus Christ Crucified as the Holy Spirit enables/helps us to make such prayers/intercession according to the perfect-will of the GOD-HEAD
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2022
May God Our Father by the efficacy of Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection manifest His perfect-will and purposes for our lives in this month of April 2022 by the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2022
Heaven is real
Hell-fire is real,

Repent and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified; the Son of God now so that you may begin to walk in the reality of Heaven both now and for eternity.....

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:41am On Apr 02, 2022
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dorox(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Would anyone like to play a 5 minutes blitz game of chess with me? Be the first to click this link and let us play. https://lichess.org/40qpG3lH
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Yvngex(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2022
Hdh

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.