Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,345 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

All These Can Not Be By Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All These Can Not Be By Accident (458 Views)

I Found Myself In PDP By Accident - Bafarawa / I Became A Governor By Accident – El-rufai / PDP Media Room Posts Buhari Picture By Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All These Can Not Be By Accident by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
I have been following with keen interest events as they unfold in the country. I'll advise everyone to brace up for eventualities.
America predicted Nigeria's breakup in 2015.
About 3 years before the predicted disemberment year, boko haram insurgency surfaced.Series of bombing/serial killing followed. Boko Haram just succeeded in bombing Jaji one of the key military baracks in the country. A report also has it that SAS headquarter was attacked this morning and some captives released. All the aforementioned events do not need any reference, we are all living witnesses.
What really caught my attention this day is the rate at which the elites are preparing for emergency exit from the country. The rate at which foreign currencies are being smuggled out of the country is unprecedented. Several people have been caughtin recent times with millions of dollars at International airports.
Of recent, we heard that. Nigeria ranked the first in the number of countries with private jets. Even our so called men of God are not left out."The shepherds are preparing to dump the sheeps at the sighting of wolves?". So many international corporations have pulled out of the country and only maintain warehouses in the country.Some will say it's because of electricity but the issue of electricity had been there for many years.
An organisation that measures the expected living standard of a newly born child rated Nigeria as the worst place to be born in the year 2013.
Even some african leaders are aware of the faith that awaits Nigeria and are taking measures to avoid the consequence of humanitarian crisis that would follow disemberment of Nigeria by promoting hatred for Nigerians.
The elites are definately privy to information that is not open to the general public and are taking measures to protect their own.
If you live in Southern Nigeria and you think what is happening is only limited to the North then you are in for a devastating suprises. You pastors already know what is at stake and are also getting themselves prepared. Whether you like it or not, the north is the military strength of Nigeria and its being weekened on daily basis. Other parts of the country are relatively soft targets, hence the need to destroy the stronghold first. The north will never want to destroy its home. I believe there are some things we don't know.
I don't have any concrete evidence (I mean empirical) but analysis of events unfolding could reveal the reality.
My advice:
-Try to get some military or paramilitary training or techniques since we are not allowed to carry gun.
-Limit ur investments in fixed assets/investment
-Do more of outsourcing than recruiting staff
-Be vigilant and embrace community policing
-Worship with your family at home (God understands) etc
If u don't have mind, run now when you can!
Re: All These Can Not Be By Accident by gsmcoder: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
you are 100% right. I noticed that even business owners no longer bank in Nigeria
Because of the fate that awaits us. Your points are fully accepted, Thanks.
I will tell my family to go for some kung fu training.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are We Mugus(fools)? / Harvest Of Contracts Amidst Appalling State Of Roads / Boko Haram: Army To Kick Civilians Out Of Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.