Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) (53906 Views)

A Nigerian Governor Declared Mentally Ill. / Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by UnknownMember: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2012

Okorocha should please take his Fat ugly wife along with him the next time he decides to do this;

[img]http://4.bp..com/-nsgaR0AvvM0/UCjSaItW0dI/AAAAAAAAGjk/GMnzlUwp8Fw/s1600/rochas.jpg[/img]
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by 9jacriip: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2012
This aregbe and his wife ehn! Eptiome of ugliness
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Mpetempe(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2012
1st Anambra
2nd Enugu
3rd Ogun
4th Oyo...

Gush... Mrs Obi fine pass Omotola.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Sike(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2012
Na wa o!
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2012
Chime's wife is d most pretty bt wat do u xpect of a wife acquired wt state funds? D yar'adua daughters are also in ds league.
Judith Amechi is very pretty. I lyk d way she luks at her husband wt love n admiration wheneva they attend a function 2geda. Unoma Akpabio does ds 2.
Abimbola Fashola n Unoma Akpabio cut mother figures, they are my pick anyday.
Has any1 noticed d striking resemblance btwn Aliyu muazu n hz wife?
Obioma Imoke luks lyk she has a permanent abode wt Dr 9021 abi wetincall?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by yoged(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2012
ebamma 3: With all the money were them dey chop my mama still fine pass them #money cannot buy beauty
maybe you should post ur mama pics make we see. Na only mouth u get like person wey dey chop akara.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by mallorca(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2012
very important news
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by LoveDecay(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2012
Youth is the secret of beauty !

Finest , substract the photoshopping.

In no order

Bauchi
Edo
Ogun

The others na photoshop. Lubbish
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Jilo83(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
To them, they r d best. My wife is d best 2 me.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by mickeymimi: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
in terms of beauty
BAUCHI
ENUGU
OGUN STATE
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by wengerjay(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
Danka7777:

Something is drastically wrong with your eyes.
perhabs u re the one having cataract that needs urgent extraction.I ve made my own assessment,make urs and dont attack people.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dankingari's wife(Yara'dua's daughter) should top the chat though know clear picture of her. Am privileged to see her in person. She's stunning trust me.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by efetobore1: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
so how does this affect my G.P
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by obxddon(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
Baby mama:
So far I am liking the Ogun state First Lady
What a beautiful woman
'Mrs Obioma Imoke is equally stunning

[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Have you see the woman lately after her sugery?? Try and get her current pic and let me know how far
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
The decent ones in no particular order:
- Bauchi
- Cross River
- Enugu
- Ogun

Imo, Bayelsa, and Delta - bwahahahahaha.... Are they body builders?? grin undecided

The head gear and African attire... kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
Don't piss this woman off - she'll mos def headbutt you and knock you the fug out!! grin

[img]http://1.2.3.11/bmi/imostate.blog.com/files/2011/06/hex.jpg[/img]
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by obxddon(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
Case33: No offence but some r just flat out ugly! I hope d ugly ones compliment their ugliness with a good heart,and urge their husbands to do more! Imoke has killed d visions of Duke for CRS, or is it dat he was busy lootung d state's treasury to pay for his wife's gastric by-pass? Smh

The woman looks like a scare crow....I wonder which miracle dem go show us for 11-11 come friday night....She was sweet and beautiful before her visist to dr 90210...African women and their stupid new mentality God has created an Africa woman to have that figure.....
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Dede1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
1 Anambra
2 Benue
3 Eungu
4 Ogun
5 Cross River
6 Borno
7 Kebbi
8 Oyo
9 Bauchi
10 Rivers
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by salolo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
well done
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by somegirl1: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
Danka7777:

Mumu...Nigerians know that south eastern women are drop down gorgeous. Don't let me start a new thread now on Igbo womensmiley

Did you miss Enugu and Anambra Mr. Ofe Mmanu? Check your sight well well as you are not used to seeing beautiful womensmiley
....and Cross River
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
That mrs sullivan makes me wanna whistle, "olopa oooooo" chai, see baby baby babyyy.... grin
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Godogwu: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
SlyIg: All i see here are the tax payers' money in work. The poster should have posted their pics before and after office.

Look at this nitwit!, do you think they were sleeping in gutters before their husbands became governors?.. Just so you know their husbands are paid salaries and allowances and these women also have their individual jobs/investments etc.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by olapluto(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Unknown Member:

Okorocha should please take his Fat ugly wife along with him the next time he decides to do this;

[img]http://4.bp..com/-nsgaR0AvvM0/UCjSaItW0dI/AAAAAAAAGjk/GMnzlUwp8Fw/s1600/rochas.jpg[/img]

Wharrisdis?? Whats Mazi Okorocha doing? or what does he think he's doing?
Also did I just see Mrs Adamawa wear a lab spec? Surely that is a plastic 'goggle'
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
Ekiti -1st lady was so pretty when she got into power...but she don come dey drop for FIFA ranking...weting happen?

Check out Nigeria's pretty ladies..
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
]
[

Adamawa state
[img:

http://1.bp..com/-ajNOeRDoL9M/T8txA7SI4-I/AAAAAAAAAYA/hf7_LtaalbE/s640/ADAMAWA-ALL.bmp[/img]
Hajia Zainab Nyako of Adamawa State (one of 5 the governor's wives)

"My fellow widows!!!" shocked shocked shocked

Does this woman know she is wearing lab protective eyewear as fashion accessory grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Kai Aboki!
Shame don catch me
Somebody from her state should please pass on this message so she can desist forthwith
Lord have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by somegirl1: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
Many racists ageists on here. Mrs Delta has a sophisticated look about her in her second pic.
Why are all the "pretty" ones young?
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
some-girl:
Many racists ageists on here. Mrs Delta has a sophisticated look about her in her second pic.
Why are all the "pretty" ones young?

I have to say though...I like the silver hair look too. Not many women her age would flaunt that proudly.

Mrs. Imo would not look so bad if she lost the weight. Obesity is disgusting.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Kulas: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
Ninenty percent of all those that commented here included Enugu and Ogun in their list,this means either Enugu or Ogun took the first position(most beautiful wife).
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by jamesbridget13(f): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
Bayelsa 1st lady is really an example of a true Bayelsa lady. Worwor de worwor! i remove hair dress 4 d worwor.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
jamesbridget13: Bayelsa 1st lady is really an example of a true Bayelsa lady. Worwor de worwor! i remove hair dress 4 d worwor.

I know people will want to shoot me but I have consistently told folks that the state with the ugliest people in Nigeria is a toss up between Bayelsa and Edo state
No offence,I am just being truthful
Good looks no be their strength at all.
If you see Timaya,you have seen them all
I stayed in Benin a while ,very scary looking people over there especially the ones from Bini gan both males and females shocked shocked shocked
It was Bendel State then,you could always tell the Dels from the Bens
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by lepasharon(f): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
i thought edo ppl were good looking^ undecided
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Ikengawo: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
be easy on oshiomole's wife, she died of breast cancer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz / Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja / Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.