Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) (53888 Views)

A Nigerian Governor Declared Mentally Ill. / Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by UnknownMember: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2012
Mrs Rochas is one FUGLY woman..
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2012
Cross river, Ogun , Enugu and Bauchi.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Case33(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2012
No offence but some r just flat out ugly! I hope d ugly ones compliment their ugliness with a good heart,and urge their husbands to do more! Imoke has killed d visions of Duke for CRS, or is it dat he was busy lootung d state's treasury to pay for his wife's gastric by-pass? Smh
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2012
simeonT:

That's why none your eastern governor's wife fine, ode, oponu!

That's why none your eastern governor's wife fine, ode, oponu!

That's why none your Igbo governor's wife fine, ode, oponu!

Mumu...Nigerians know that south eastern women are drop down gorgeous. Don't let me start a new thread now on Igbo womensmiley

Did you miss Enugu and Anambra Mr. Ofe Mmanu? Check your sight well well as you are not used to seeing beautiful womensmiley
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Ikengawo: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2012
Cross Rivers
Rivers
Enugu

all igbo women, and all 3 of the 5 actually total fine wives. be easy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by wengerjay(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2012
The pick of the pack:Ondo,she is breathlessly pretty!Pretty in appearance and manner.Followed by Enugu,ogun,lagos........and finally bayelsa.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2012
Baby mama:
So far I am liking the Ogun state First Lady
. What a beautiful woman

I agree with you. Of all the first ladies in the SouthWest, she is my favourite. There is just something about her that I like.

She is very calm, collected, composed and looks like a reserved person who doesn't like 'notice me' but since her husband is the governor, she has to be in the spotlight.

Also, she reminds me of ex-MBGN 2005, Omowunmi Akinnifesi
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by foj31: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2012
This pictures are lovly,but their kind heart is most important ,bravo!ogun state first lady.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2012
Ikengawo: Cross Rivers
Rivers
Enugu

all igbo women, and all 3 of the 5 actually total fine wives. be easy

Why do you people keep missing Mrs. Obi of Anambra state. The previous picture posted of her didn't do her any justice. Take a look at this. I still think she is number 1 and Enugu 2.

Anambra
Enugu
Cross Rivers
Rivers
Bauchi
Ogun
Oyo

Mrs. Obi...Anambra

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by GARRIx7(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2012
ROCHAS' wife is UGLY and OBESE..... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2012
wengerjay: The pick of the pack:Ondo,she is breathlessly pretty!Pretty in appearance and manner.Followed by Enugu,ogun,lagos........and finally bayelsa.

Something is drastically wrong with your eyes.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by tinuolababy(f): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2012
finest

anambra

Enugu

Ogun
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by isuomo: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2012
I am surprised that no one on this thread has noticed the glaring error on the supposed Ekiti state first lady,two different people were presented and they sure don't look alike; does the lady in the first picture look like the first lady to you guys? Anyway that is Mrs. Funmi Olayinka a 53 year old former bank GM. Now go and find out who she is in Ekiti state. SMH.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by perrychocks(f): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2012
all of una no get eyez.anambra wife is an epitone of beauty
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by pure123: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2012
so doews all this pix add to d value of Dollar? shiooo
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by mkoabiola: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2012
All na wash.
Thnak mary kay n foundation.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Ikengawo: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2012
how can i forget Mr. Obi's wife.

ok

Bauchi
Enugu
Ogun
Anambra
Cross Rivers
Rivers

Even Mrs. Fashola carry face sote

If you see the BOOTOCKS on Mrs. Sullivan you will faint.

See the way revenue father sef dey bone like goat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqJgPpRzauI
I'm looking for a backside picture grin
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by UnknownMember: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2012
The prettiest First ladies (state version) in Nigeria....

]
[b:

Anambara State

[img]http://2.bp..com/-IZYjAi5W_Sg/T8tzFJAgUoI/AAAAAAAAAYQ/Ccigkbir6u0/s320/ANAMBRA.jpg[/img]
Mrs. Margaret Peter Obi of Anambra State

Ogun State
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Pk79ApDpjmM/T8zd-43O4NI/AAAAAAAAAms/GQLvJCvSLNM/s640/OGUN-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ZHtaLgKLP8w/T8vuA8V4lRI/AAAAAAAAAf4/V4ZQHHnYUB4/s640/OGUN3.jpg[/img]
Mrs. Olufunsho Amosun

Kebbi State
[img]http://2.bp..com/-M877eunqJcQ/T8vnaT1eSdI/AAAAAAAAAd0/O6VHfOfCzh4/s320/KEBBI1.bmp[/img]
Hajia Zainab Usman Dakingar

Bauchi State
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ltfx8yNS2vk/T8t3l3dAv-I/AAAAAAAAAYs/4Kv82QT5_vY/s640/BAUCHI2222.bmp[/img]
Nafisat Yuguda of Bauchi State (daughter of late President Yar'adua)
[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by truetalk4real: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2012
Why most of them are ugly despite d fact that they swimming in money they re still ugly thank west governor's wives are beautify. If I get 1 quarter of their money jooooooooor gbogbo beauty
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by sayso: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2012
Why no woman governor?what a shame
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2012
Kesmakveli: I realli admire judith amaechi O̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ River state.. Ikwerre meka o
Diali...
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by bignero: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2012
yaraduas daughter is mainly pancake made,she needs it to come up!

most of the eastern first ladys kiss and then miss ogun,

madam fashola is cute,but orobo tongue
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Okworigeorge(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2012
mrs yemisi doshima suswan is 4 benue and not borno state...d wife of Gov Gabriel Suswan
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by earthrealm(m): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2012
most of them are fugly enough to frighten livestock!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

wud consider dating only 3 out of the pack, if am free shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by mascot5: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2012
mr uduaghan look at ur beautiful wife.bros uduaghan u dey enjoy sha.. :Pmr uduaghan look at ur beautiful wife.bros uduaghan u dey enjoy sha..
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by castrokins(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2012
BIG CRUSH ON ENUGU 1ST LADY *HIDES* grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Odunnu: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2012
Pretty lot. Obi's wife is kool too. May God forgive me, some- I no fit mention names are scary
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by shyna501: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2012
Ogun state 1st lady... Ʊ r d best!
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by apache77(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2012
mrs benue- Dooshima Suswan

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by apache77(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2012
mrs abuja- aishatu bala mohammed
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by apache77(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2012
aishatu bala mohammed

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Mpetempe(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2012
Before 2020, my wife go join the league.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each / Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) / Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.