Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? (5388 Views)

Where Do U Spend More Time? Facebook Or Nairaland? / Which Is Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? / Facebook Or Fakebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by bamto(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2012
For me, its just in that order (twitter, facebook, nairaland) perhaps because I get BB notification for twitter and facebook. I'd restrained myself from getting involved with twitter until a friend showed me what I was missing. I restrict myself to front page on nairaland, and visit politics, religion, sports and family sections when I'm bored (I switched from romance to family when some kids infiltrated that section)
So, which do you find most addictive and how do you manage the addiction?

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by k2039: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2012
None of them.
I rarely visit fb and twitter(already bored)

nairaland,close to being bored(will be bored by sunday)

So none of the above
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by Mascherany: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2012
Kind of addicted to the internet but cant figure out my real obsesion though haha!:-)

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by Mynd44: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2012
Facebook bored me out long ago, twitter is lost on me, I spend mot of my time chatting to friends on YIM, google talk and windows messenger and I keep NL on a tab every now and then, I hit the refresh button
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by Mascherany: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2012
None of them.
So none of the above..HAV U TRIED EXPERIENCE PROJECT..ITS QUIET INTERESTINGsmiley
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by Mascherany: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2012
Mascherany: None of them.U BORED ME
So none of the above
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2012
Mtsheww
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2012
The whole of them are just tools for hanging out & catching some fun. Nothing addictive for any smiley
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by bamto(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2012
k2039: None of them.

So none of the above
Flash back then to the period before you got bored. Which WERE you addicted to the most? If you were to advise a young chap who is just picking up the three, what will it be?
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by bamto(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Facebook bored me out long ago, twitter is lost on me, I spend mot of my time chatting to friends on YIM, google talk and windows messenger and I keep NL on a tab every now and then, I hit the refresh button
What was it before you got bored?
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by Mynd44: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2012
bamto:
What was it before you got bored?
Enownow when they were still up and there was a time I did not even do any social media at all
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2012
Una be fool: The whole of them are just tools for hanging out & catching some fun. Nothing addictive for any smiley
spot on!
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by Lasinoh: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2012
Am I addicted to the air I breathe?
Am I addicted to the blood that sustains me?
Am I addicted to my automobile?
Am I addicted to my job?

What is an addiction?

ANSWER:NONE

When such things start to interfere with my activities of daily living and learning. . . then I have a problem.

Nairaland is an informational tool. . .like the tabloid or news papers. You can read a lot and learn a lot from what people post and share without wanting to meet them. . .MY KIND OF STUFF!

FACEBOOK OR TWITTER? Hell no! I DON'T DO GANGS! kiss
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by k2039: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2012
bamto:
Flash back then to the period before you got bored. Which WERE you addicted to the most? If you were to advise a young chap who is just picking up the three, what will it be?
I was addicted to all of them until I got bored.I spent more time though on fb than any other.

Nairaland is ok,just be sure to get your fact straight before posting a comment or else you will recieve insults and if you are someone who cant take insults is better you just be a viewer rather than someone who comments to often.

I will advise nairaland,their are different life experience you could learn.
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by bamto(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
Mascherany: None of them.
So none of the above..HAV U TRIED EXPERIENCE PROJECT..ITS QUIET INTERESTINGsmiley
Lol @ 'will be bored on sunday' seems you have a timetable for boredom.
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by bamto(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
k2039:
I was addicted to all of them until I got bored.I spent more time though on fb than any other.

Nairaland is ok,just be sure to get your fact straight before posting a comment or else you will recieve insults and if you are someone who cant take insults is better you just be a viewer rather than someone who comments to often.

I will advise nairaland,their are different life experience you could learn.
Remarkably honest and intelligent comments there. Thumps up.
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by jpilata(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
I am addicted to nairaland and it is the best
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by mascot87(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2012
Nairaland for sure
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2012
sexkillz: Mtsheww

is this the name of a new social media? undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by princecemo(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2012
NAIRALAND FOR SURE
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by puskin: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2012
None of the above. I'm addicted to google.com
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by pedestal82(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2012
Definitly Nairaland, bored with fb, never bothered with twitter, hv even 4goten my handle name!
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by slimyem: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2012
I don't do facebook no more and don't twitter at all!!
Used to think i was addicted to NL until the last few months when i got too busy i hardly have time to NL...
So its NONE!!
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by ogtavia(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2012
I know facebook and twitter..but never heard of nairaland.....

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2012
What do they do on twitter. Follow follow stuff. I freaking hate twitter. I love facebook so much. But am addicted to Nairaland and I cant help it.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by Koolking(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2012
Too many threads on this particular topic. . .
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by DINGO(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2012
What is an addiction?
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by ignis: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2012
Am adicted to nairaland, cos I get updated about latest hapening on nairaland. Though I restrict myself to the front page.
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by escobar07(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2012
It depends on ones kind of person
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by dopeJemi: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2012
Hahahahahahaha

I Laff at seun n d mods

Because NairaLand waz incLuded, dey quickLy moved it 2 d front page, c marketing gringrin

Hau abt BBM and 2go undecided

OP, u shud try dose

I just Like nairaLand because of d Likes I get grin
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by omicron(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2012
Nl
Re: Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by sambos994(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2012
fb: EHH...

Twitter: I don't go on it at all

NL: This is practically my newspaper.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You A Dog Breeder? / Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone / Help A Stranger In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.