Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k (29970 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by kokosheen(m): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
stpat1:

she'll be tested before the whole process, then she will be in a rented apart till she gives birth. Or she can go about her normal life after the pregnancy is over 2 months (that's if she wishes). But by the ninth month she has to be in the apartm. And within the city and will be there in the next 1 year for good attention.

If that's the case (even though she could still cheat on you if she wants), this process is going to be pretty expensive unless you intend to keep her in your own house. Also, what you're asking the lady to sacrifice is much more than she just humping you and giving you a baby, you're asking her to pause her life for 2 years +.

Men, that's kinda cheap for a graduate @1.2m package. Things are bad but I don't expect a graduate that you might consider fit to be your baby mama taking this offer. I think you stand a better chance with career minded chicks who also don't want the marriage baggage.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 12:02am On Nov 30, 2012
kokosheen:

If that's the case (even though she could still cheat on you if she wants), this process is going to be pretty expensive unless you intend to keep her in your own house. Also, what you're asking the lady to sacrifice is much more than she just humping you and giving you a baby, you're asking her to pause her life for 2 years +.

Men, that's kinda cheap for a graduate @1.2m package. Things are bad but I don't expect a graduate that you might consider fit to be your baby mama taking this offer. I think you stand a better chance with career minded chicks who also don't want the marriage baggage.

That is why I am saying the lady is not expected to just want to do it for the money. It must be what she wants. The money is just to help in taking care of some stuffs.

As per cheating, well I don't care about that she can do what she likes after conception. But she will have to be a non smoker as I have mentioned earlier and alcohol is out of the question.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by bluedum: 1:59am On Nov 30, 2012
stpat1:

And you are planning to be a surrogate mother for rituals? And looking forward to sell your babies? I was expecting you to have a more developed brain, at least considering your size. Mtschwwww
hahaha I'm too wise to deliver children for ritual killers na, and who's size are you talking of? You must be blind to say such cos im size ten, slim,goodlooking, 23 woman and talking of yours pls put your pics here and let peolple see how you look like someone sucking garri 24/7 and such an ugl.y thing!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by bluedum: 2:12am On Nov 30, 2012
coogar:

you are intensively daft.....

if he wanted babies for rituals, there are several baby factories in nigeria where he can do "cash and carry". does it make economic sense to you for him to search for a willing partner, impregnate her and wait about 9 months to get the child? this might take him more than a year to achieve - and you are this obtuse to think a man would wait 12 months and pay almost a million naira for what he can get instantly for as low as N250k in nigeria. you are the type that would taste dog's shyte on the street before identifying what it is! unrepentant dunce!
You are the one that is extremely daft and totally mad just because yu people saw a post with 250k & 500 on a thread makes your brain start thinking abnormal way. Pls take your useless time to read thru this poster topic very well and you will see its very glaring what his intention was nd i am %100 sure if someone contact him at back to offer a child for him 250k “cash n carry" he will gladly accept that
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by nakita(f): 2:49am On Nov 30, 2012
Loll... Hehehehe i just dey laf this people in canary
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2012
bluedum: hahaha I'm too wise to deliver children for ritual killers na, and who's size are you talking of? You must be blind to say such cos im size ten, slim,goodlooking, 23 woman and talking of yours pls put your pics here and let peolple see how you look like someone sucking garri 24/7 and such an ugl.y thing!

Oh my good God, is it now that bad in Nigeria? At 23 and willing to be a surrogate mother. Na na na this govt has really failed its citizens. At this age, you should be looking forward to graduating and get a good job for yourself. Though I may not fully understand your condition cos he who wears the shoes, knows where it pinches.

That said, I still expect a lady of 23 to reason better. Haba 23 yrs is no joke na, afterall my youngest sibling is 24 and has finished serving and working now.

So don't think at 23 you are too young to reason well. Its either you were extremely malnourished while growing up which affected your brain development, fell from your mother's back while you are toddler, you've been sniffing gasoline or thinner.
I'm very sure you're not an imbecil`e so stop acting like one.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by bluedum: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2012
doubleDx:

Nice one bro. I like the way you think! I prefer doing the same to getting married cheesy
Grt if you also want the same and can accept my terms and condition then contact me
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by bluedum: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2012
spiaggia: hispinkolo: 12:25pm On Nov 27
does she have to endure s ex with you? or will this be done via artificial inse menation??
Have you covered your bases as per lawyers? It is a contract and must be signed to make it legal.
Who would give up her kid for 250k?and miserly 50k pocket money?It's better you find someone that wants the same arrangement but you both wil have access to the kids OR wait till when you are rich..
Someone was on here rendering her services as a surrogate for 500k or so...look for the thread.

Can you please help point me to the person offering surrogacy?
I'm the same person here offering surrogacy then for 500k but that was long time ago when i needed money to financial some travelling plans i posted this surrogacy ad on health section last year with Hoti as my username den but have gotten the passwd and can't seems to logon
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by bluedum: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2012
otondo55:

Na Wash oh !

Beware of killers.....as xmas is coming.

Lolz
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by bluedum: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2012
kingsceemark: Nonsense, i dey suspect you. Ritualise like you, no be your fault and christmas season cause am. I pity your victims.
Lolz Abi o someone create an Ad here on how he can find a child to buy and people turn the thread upside down believing this guy wants some children as single parent Haba!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by bluedum: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2012
Czar-Chris:
Dude I really have been thinking of this ishii undecided , but out of fear of my mum having heart attack I am thinking of getting married. But @op this is the best in this new era of almost every naija babe being a runs girl, saves a lot of headache and heartache.
Alright Grt, contact me when you are ready
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by ghettodreamz(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
oyin50: . A cheat in the making

I couldn't have said that better... Just within 2009 - 2012, and she's tired of her matrimonial home

Oga ooooo...Seriously, this world is gradually rolling to an END. I pity the poor/innocent man concerned.

People marrying wrong person as their other half.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by ghettodreamz(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
For the OP, this gonna mark the last time I'll be commenting on this thread. A good advice is,let go of this idea and retrace your step back to God,what you are aiming at negates the word of God that's if you are a good and born again christian. I believe there is nothing God can not do, if only you would give him the chance in your life, and He would do an exceedingly mighty things in your relationship/marital life.

If you go ahead with this plan,THEN I see REGRET, BITTERNESS of heart as the END result which might be decades away. You can write down this day's date, I pray you won't have cause to regret over this thread some years' time in Jesus name, amen...

It is well.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
bluedum: You are the one that is extremely daft and totally mad just because yu people saw a post with 250k & 500 on a thread makes your brain start thinking abnormal way. Pls take your useless time to read thru this poster topic very well and you will see its very glaring what his intention was nd i am %100 sure if someone contact him at back to offer a child for him 250k “cash n carry" he will gladly accept that

when your creator was distributing intelligence, you were busy throwing tantrums @ the back of the queue.....how obdurate can one be to think so obtusely? does it make any sense to you that the op would wait almost 12 months, pay thrice as much as he would have paid for cash and carry abandoned baby?

it's gooks like you that give this country a bad name - rational thinking is even beyond you. poverty of common sense is a serious ailment you need to address....if you marry a tool like you, you would produce idiöts. take your filthy judgemental self out of here and let meaningful people with intelligence comment.....you obnoxious gibbon!

3 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by bluedum: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
coogar:

when your creator was distributing intelligence, you were busy throwing tantrums @ the back of the queue.....how obdurate can one be to think so obtusely? does it make any sense to you that the op would wait almost 12 months, pay thrice as much as he would have paid for cash and carry abandoned baby?

it's gooks like you that give this country a bad name - rational thinking is even beyond you. poverty of common sense is a serious ailment you need to address....if you marry a tool like you, you would produce idiöts. take your filthy judgemental self out of here and let meaningful people with intelligence comment.....you obnoxious gibbon!
Heheheh shey you go check your dictionary for all this words enh! wahali otiya weere.. i won't be surprise if u ar the same person as the poster oloribiruku ritualist
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
bluedum: Heheheh shey you go check your dictionary for all this words enh! wahali otiya weere.. i won't be surprise if u ar the same person as the poster oloribiruku ritualist

epitome of a firewood background.....
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by bluedum: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
coogar:

epitome of a firewood background.....
coogar plus stpat1 = Epitome of ritualist background... after this i won't bother to reply you cos silence will be the best answer for a fool like you
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
bluedum: Well check your email, i get interest only if you can met the conditions i state call me and let's talk about it

What happened? You were one of the first females to contact him with your interest in his offer, why do you now believe he is a ritualist?

bluedum: You are the one that is extremely daft and totally mad just because yu people saw a post with 250k & 500 on a thread makes your brain start thinking abnormal way. Pls take your useless time to read thru this poster topic very well and you will see its very glaring what his intention was nd i am %100 sure if someone contact him at back to offer a child for him 250k “cash n carry" he will gladly accept that

At what point did it become very glaring what his intention was?

3 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by ifyalways(f): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
@OP, have you found a willing guinea pig?
This season is the best for mating and brooding.

What happens if there's a miscarriage or still birth?

When you're set to embark on an unusual trip, you should be prepared for all eventualities undecided
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
ileobatojo:

What happened? You were one of the first females to contact him with your interest in his offer, why do you now believe he is a ritualist?

At what point did it become very glaring what his intention was?

My brother, thanks for that question you asked her. You can imagine such unintelligent comments coming from someone who is advertising herself for surrogate task.

Why does she think any right thinking man will want a riff raff with such low IQ to carry his baby?
Even if the fees she accepting to take is far less below what I'm offering, I still say NO cos I'll be the to loose for life if even one out of thousands of her moronic genes is adopted by the child.

Though I'm not too mad at her, if fact I thank my stars cos if I had gone ahead with the process with a demented disillusioned thrash like her, the rest of my lifetime wont be enough the get over the the regret that will follow.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by slimyem: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
Why does she think any right thinking
man will want a riff raff with such low IQ
to carry his baby?
Oh!
...low IQ is a disqualifying quality...right?
...and you think a high-IQ lady will settle for your Ts and Cs just like that?

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
slimyem: Oh!
...low IQ is a disqualifying quality...right?
...and you think a high-IQ lady will settle for your Ts and Cs just like that?

Lol. Leave him, the nature and details of his request have already shorted him to the gene pool among which he is now claiming to not want to sample from. My dear OP, you will only get your pick among riff raffs and average/low IQ females. And/or prostitutes. Sorry, the odds are not good, but there's nothing God cannot do sha.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by manibuds(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
stpat1 i think you should start a new thread,like a diary,this thread has already being polluted by pple who cant see changes all around them.why cant u adopt?because u want your own children with ur own dna and there is nothing wrong with ur sperm count.what will you tell their mother?what is there to tell,she'll is free to visit and the kids are free to visit their mum!do u want them for ritual?a man with such a plan will steal a baby and not involve third parties.infact taking a second look at ur offer i think it might be too good,there are many women with figure head husbands who after doing a cummulative addition of the gifts he has given his wife since the time of courtship is yet to hit 200k not to talk of paying them to have babies.they cant get it that u ar not buying the babies but paying their mum for the inconvinience.when a man gets to certain age and is still saying he his looking for d right woman,then something is wrong southsouth,at certain age being a single mother or single father beats being a bachelor or spinster.we shouldnt even bother wasting time talking about couples dying inside but putting up a show of affection on the outside.another issue of insurance against death to either party was raised,i think its a valid observation.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
I want to thank everyone that has contributed to this thread. I want you to know that your comments are deeply appreciated. You have all poured out how you feel according to how you feel, see, understand, perceive and interpret my request and I also benefited immensely because different people spoke from different perspective ranging from moral, religious, economical, societal pros and cons. My action will have on me, the woman involved and most importantly the beautiful angels involved.

I want to also specially thanks those who took out time to call to talk, reason with me, and lecture me on the issue. I must confess that I am really humbled that there are people like that in Nigeria that will spend that much calling you to try to make you understand the likely consequence your action. Will bring without any ulterior motive. It confirms the fact that truly the white pap can be made from the black pot (parable). Nigeria is still blessed with good people.

For the almost 100 people on BB, email, and sms that offered to help me fulfill my aspiration, I say a big thank you. Thanks for understanding, courage and sincerity for the bold step, if means we are a people that can be stars to dark night when the Sun is unavailable. For all of you that I met one - one, you were all great. I never knew there were so much beautiful ladies with such great hearts out there.

Once again thank you for all those that contributed especially Sienna, Coogar, Sisi_kill, Maclantunji, Juan Mata, ileobatoja,Slimyem, kokosheen, Rudysmith, Kobojunkie, Sauer,Enoquin, Ifyalwys, bluedum and all others. I love you guys so muchm

3 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by seyibrown(f): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
stpat1:
God willing I will.

That is the funny thing! You are banking on 'the willingness of the God whose will you refuse to follow' to keep you alive throughout the term of the contract. You want to enjoy fatherhood without the responsibility of being a husband! grin grin grin ... remember Onan who wanted to enjoy intercourse without the responsibility of raising seed for his brother? God sees our heart all the time ... especially when we are trying to take short cuts or evade our responsibilities. It pays to do things God's way as a chrisitian (I assume you are one because you said 'God willing' in response to my original question - which was rhetorical BTW). My point is ... get your own wife and raise godly offspring (natural or adopted). You have no need to go the way of the world ... nothing but tears and sorrows at the end of it!

If you still wish to do things the 'non-God way', you will indeed find a willing partner as you are basically looking for a 'surrogate mother' in order to avoid godly and appropriate responsibility.

I do hope you find the 'bone of your bones' soon!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by seyibrown(f): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yearrrit! U gon love every bit of d pounding and jerking. Na2day? Pfft!!
You got me ROTFLMAO! Just when I was checking to see if it would be Artificial Insemination or not!

@ stpat1 : ..... and I wonder if the PSM gets paid for the 'trying for baby time' ... You've prolly already covererd that in your answers somewhere
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by seyibrown(f): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
honeric01: My last comment on this thread

I have the feeling this young man is not a true christian and i won't judge you if you are or not.
but if you're a christian, you should know that you have just 2 options in Christianity, it's either you get married, stick to one wife and live with her unless in a situation of infidelity.

Or you don't marry at all and NOT ENGAGE in anything se.x, (Eunuch) (This is what Jesus taught Christians).

One more thing, have you ever thought of this? you have a mother who's willing to take care of these kids, what if your dad did the same thing, would have had a mother to look up to that you'd be thinking of her taking care of your kids?

Pray this prayer only if you need God's help in returning the trust you have lost for women.

Lord, heal me of every affliction
Lord heal me of every burden
Lord, heal me of every pain
Lord, give me solutions to every marital and relationship difficulties
Lord, heal me of every past wounds
Lord, come against inborn negativity towards relationships
Lastly, come against impurity of the heart.

I believe you have trust issues and you are tired of trusting and getting disappointed, hence the reason you're taking the route.

Mind you, i don't have anything against your decision (if you check my previous comments), but if you're a christian, you're talking the WRONG route, if not, then good luck!

You said it, Bro!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by InvertedHammer: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2012
seyibrown:

That is the funny thing! You are banking on 'the willingness of the God whose will you refuse to follow' to keep you alive throughout the term of the contract. You want to enjoy fatherhood without the responsibility of being a husband! grin grin grin ... remember Onan who wanted to enjoy intercourse without the responsibility of raising seed for his brother? God sees our heart all the time ... especially when we are trying to take short cuts or evade our responsibilities. It pays to do things God's way as a chrisitian (I assume you are one because you said 'God willing' in response to my original question - which was rhetorical BTW). My point is ... get your own wife and raise godly offspring (natural or adopted). ... nothing but tears and sorrows at the end of it!

Yada Yada Yada...holier than thou attitude crap...Last time I checked, the bible is against fornication, adultery, robbery, stealing, runs,abortion, etc. that are prevalent in Nigeria these days. Are you perfect? Let people make their choices. Stop basing your arguments on bible that none of you pretentious christians could keep 1% of its laws.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by seyibrown(f): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
InvertedHammer:

Yada Yada Yada...holier than thou attitude crap...Last time I checked, the bible is against fornication, adultery, robbery, stealing, runs,abortion, etc. that are prevalent in Nigeria these days. Are you perfect? Let people make their choices. Stop basing your arguments on bible that none of you pretentious christians could keep 1% of its laws.

Yes, Boss! ... because less than 1% of Xtians keep God's commandments we should encourage such lawlessness as you listed above? ..... as most Nigerian Leaders, politicians and Officials are corrupt, we should not dissuade people from such? Clap for yourself! sad sad I am not 100% holy but will not encourage my brother to sin!

He has freewill to choose to obey or disobey God .... he is not obliged to take any of the advice given here! BTW, have you got any Sisters to take up the deal ... so that they can have children out of wedlock and not be a mother to their children and a wife to their father! Is that the kind of life you look forward to your sisters having? No offence meant, just serious questions!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Idowuogbo(f): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
any updates? undecided undecided undecided

have u started d pounding stage? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by seyibrown(f): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
^^^^^^ Pounded yam part of the deal, Idowuogboabikereleti? grin
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by biolabee(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
@OP.. any updates
Have any of the girls u met so far shown any promise

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Shows Off Her 16 Grandsons On Her 70th Birthday (Photos) / Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS / Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.