Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop (3031 Views)

Children Shoes Manufacturer Looking For distributor wholesaler Trading company / Looking for more business partners, We are supplier of tablet Pc and laptop / Tablet Pc/ Mid / Notebook Manufactuer In China, Looking For Distributor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2012
hello ,everybody
we are supplier of tablet pc and laptop in china ,if u are intereted in our products ,welcome to contact us .
1803748816@qq.com ,skpe:rachelgla
thanks
if u buy only one for yourself ,it will be retailed price ,please tell me first , thanks . For the record ,our sample is not free ,thanks for understanding

Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by Negro1: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2012
so whats the catch...what will u ask for first...money?
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by dreu2fine(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
Give us more info,i am intestesred,my 08181477473
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by saudatu(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
adenleibrahim@gmai.com or 08029694985
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 3:01am On Nov 28, 2012
we have a lot of modes , what function do u need ?
Negro1: so whats the catch...what will u ask for first...money?
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 3:02am On Nov 28, 2012
thanks , more details ,we can talk though email and skpe ,we have a lot of modles
saudatu: adenleibrahim@gmai.com or 08029694985
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 3:04am On Nov 28, 2012
can u send your email adress to my email dress, i will send popular types to u
dreu2fine: Give us more info,i am intestesred,my 08181477473
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by osca123(m): 5:15am On Nov 28, 2012
do u also deal on fairly used laptops or tablets also?...what is ur quality and price like?
i need full details here augently

oscarella68@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by thefoody: 5:18am On Nov 28, 2012
Pls I also need one badly
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 6:31am On Nov 28, 2012
ok , i will send them to your email
osca123: do u also deal on fairly used laptops or tablets also?...what is ur quality and price like?
i need full details here augently

oscarella68@gmail.com
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 6:38am On Nov 28, 2012
ialready replied your your email ,thanks for question , according to your market , i will recommend some types for u , then can make u do the business smoothly
rachelgla: ok , i will send them to your email
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 6:40am On Nov 28, 2012
please contact to me by email ,i will reply the details as soon as i can , tell me what function do u need.
the foody: Pls I also need one badly
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 28, 2012
You can set up a shop for selling your gadgets online here is your demo. www.gidilinks.com/shop
However, we can come up with something unique for your line of business.
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by miqos02(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2012
Guys u better run,u can't get quality laptops from china,its better u buy from uk,us or canada
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by osca123(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2012
@rachelgla i jst sent u a mail
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by osca123(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2012
miqos02: Guys u better run,u can't get quality laptops from china,its better u buy from uk,us or canada
are u talking from experience? Are u importing already from these places?
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2012
are u competitor ? welcome here , for the record, china have high-quanlity talbet pc and some of uk coustomers buy from us
miqos02: Guys u better run,u can't get quality laptops from china,its better u buy from uk,us or canada
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by bouazeez: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
@rachealgla am interested,here is my email ciszay01@gmail.com kindly fill me with the details.
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 3:01am On Nov 29, 2012
hello , how are u ? nice to meet u here . i already sent u email. thanks
bouazeez: @rachealgla am interested,here is my email ciszay01@gmail.com kindly fill me with the details.
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by guyANDROID1: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hi rachel,here is my email jbs4real.2002@gmail.com
I'm serious about this importation business and I want to do real business with...send me details here
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 3:15am On Nov 30, 2012
hello,nice to meet u here , i alrealy sent u email to u ,more details in the mail, thanks again
guy ANDROID: Hi rachel,here is my email jbs4real.2002@gmail.com
I'm serious about this importation business and I want to do real business with...send me details here
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by jacky101: 10:09am On Dec 02, 2012
@rachelgla, am very much interested but d laptops and pc have to b in high quality lyk u said....my email is Jtclean101@gmail.com i await Ur reply....thanks!
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 2:53am On Dec 03, 2012
thanks , i already sent email to u , more details in the mailbox ,thank u again
jacky101: @rachelgla, am very much interested but d laptops and pc have to b in high quality lyk u said....my email is Jtclean101@gmail.com i await Ur reply....thanks!
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2012
sir , i sent your email already , if u didn't get my email , u can add me yahoo id : rachelgla , add me skype :rachelgla
rachelgla: thanks , i already sent email to u , more details in the mailbox ,thank u again
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2012
hello ,sir ,how are u ? i sent you email alreay, did u get my email? if u didn't get , u can contact me by yahoo, my yahoo id : rachelgla , skype : rachelgla ,thanks
rachelgla: thanks , i already sent email to u , more details in the mailbox ,thank u again
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by solosamste(m): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2012
Pls Can u help me capsuling machine, I urgently need it asap.

Pls reply via email temtol@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by Zhedoga: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
pls am also interestes especially if your price are good. write me through this email address.

c.zhedogafirstname@yahoo.com. pls include every details. thanks
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 5:21am On Dec 04, 2012
hello , nice to meet u here , i alreay sent u email , cheesy,thanks again
solosamste: Pls Can u help me capsuling machine, I urgently need it asap.

Pls reply via email temtol@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 5:23am On Dec 04, 2012
hello , how are u? thanks for your message, i already sent email , please check it out , thanks again
Zhedoga: pls am also interestes especially if your price are good. write me through this email address.

c.zhedogafirstname@yahoo.com. pls include every details. thanks

Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by saudatu(m): 3:31am On Dec 06, 2012
pls your skeype i.d or mobile no
rachelgla: thanks , more details ,we can talk though email and skpe ,we have a lot of modles
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2012
skpe : rachelgla , yahoo id: rachelgla , u can add me
saudatu: pls your skeype i.d or mobile no
Re: Hello,I'm Looking for Distributor Of Tablet Pc And Laptop by rachelgla(m): 6:36am On Dec 11, 2012
or email me at 1803748816@qq.com
rachelgla: skpe : rachelgla , yahoo id: rachelgla , u can add me

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity Open A Meat Market Is Profitable Business / 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download / Small Scale Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.