Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756651 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabrille(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2016
Guys I'm at the NIMC for the Temp ID and spent exactly 1hr, it was really fast I'm on the way to Oshodi for the CBT.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by cris83: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2016
You have been invited for a Computer based Test at our client's office, Etisalat Call Centre, 359, Agege Motor Rd, Challenge Bus Stop, Mushin, Lagos. Date: 1st April, 2016. Time: 08:30 am

Hi guys, I received this email this morning for the cbt. Please does anyone know how I Dan get to the venue from festac town? Also, is it possible to reschedule the test via replying the email. Thank you very much for your help.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by raystar96(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2016
cris83:
You have been invited for a Computer based Test at our client's office, Etisalat Call Centre, 359, Agege Motor Rd, Challenge Bus Stop, Mushin, Lagos. Date: 1st April, 2016. Time: 08:30 am

Hi guys, I received this email this morning for the cbt. Please does anyone know how I Dan get to the venue from festac town? Also, is it possible to reschedule the test via replying the email. Thank you very much for your help.
Take a bus from festac to mile2...after that get another bus from mile2 to oshodi...from Oshodi to mushin is not far..just board another bus...when u get to mushin ask of challenge bus stop...then u are there already... I hope this would help
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Luizkid(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2016
Luizkid:

i received the text too, please i need ur assistance on how to go about it. here's my number 08104258322 pls call or text lets talk. tanx
stil waiting
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by WhyNa: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2016
pweetytonie
Mhizdiva
Thanks to you guys for the link and help. Just got a call from Etisalat. Answered well even though all the trending gist decided to disappear from my head ATM. Hopeful though
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by daywalker02: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2016
HisMajesty1:

Bro, please is that what you used and where you allowed in?
any govt issued items that bear your name and passport will be allowed
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by seunscott90: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2016
Why do I feel like ditching this cbt and jumping on that pool table! Please anyone here know whether we can shoot some pools while we wait? All I see here is old faces

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by carlleung(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2016
abujasingles:

Know things trending on social media. That's all for now
that's not helpful
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by trendiitee(f): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2016
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for taking the Personality Assessment.

Your responses suggest that your personality is not suited for the Customer Service Representative role in our Call Centre, hence you will no longer be continuing the recruitment process.

We wish you success in all your future endeavours.

Regards,

Customer Care Recruitment

That's the content of the mail I got this morning...
No hope lost though

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by yemicoal(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2016
trendiitee:

Dear Candidate,

Your responses suggest that your personality is not suited for the Customer Service Representative role in our Call Centre, hence you will no longer be continuing the recruitment process.

Regards,

No hope lost though

aww... r u reapplying?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabrille(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2016
Guys 37wpm 81% adjusted 37wpm and I forgot a bustop in the english call simulation. But overall it was funnnn and quite easy. If you're doing tomorrow just calm down and pass it.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by trendiitee(f): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2016
yemicoal:
aww... r u reapplying?
I don't know if I can reapply
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Flyer20: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2016
Got a cbt invite scheduled for tomorrow 11am@ oshodi, for those that are doing theirs today, pls give a feedback on what the cbt iz like pls?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by sucobaba(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2016
Oseh1:
Na wa 4 dis medicals o. Dis woman just see everything wey dey my body.
Hahahahahahaha, wetin she see? You got stripped?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Amakaglo1: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2016
itsmeglorious:
[b][/b]pls I did reply to their mail requesting for CBT reschedule but no response yet

PLZ, was any body schedule for the CBT etisalat test on 1st april 2016 by 12pm or 1pm in lastma consol office ozodi?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ExclusiveD(f): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2016
Pls wen did u get d mail n wen did u do ur ppa ? Am yet to get any reply frm dem after i did mine on saturday
trendiitee:

Dear Candidate,

Regards,

No hope lost though

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by sucobaba(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2016
Amakaglo1:

PLZ, was any body schedule for the CBT etisalat test on 1st april 2016 by 12pm or 1pm in lastma consol office ozodi?
Yes...12noon 1st April
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2016
undecided I never see any email after my PPA on Friday.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by sucobaba(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2016
A very silent follower of this thread, the wealth of information shared here coupled with hard work and divine call will/can get anybody this job.

A friday person here......

Phone interview Fri mar 18
PPA Fri mar 25
CBT Fri april 1

Thanks to everyone for their feedbacks, congrats to the new inductees, best of luck to everyone still in the process.

You guys rock !!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dreuche: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2016
Hi N9landers...does who had their CBT for 24th March , has anyone being called; if yes sms or mail...?

Those who have gone for Medicals, kindly share what tests were conducted.

Congratulations to the inductees!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Roseey0(f): 11:48am On Mar 31, 2016
dreuche:
Hi N9landers...does who had their CBT for 24th March , has anyone being called; if yes sms or mail...?

Those who have gone for Medicals, kindly share what tests were conducted.

Congratulations to the inductees!!

24th have budded others got regret mail in their emails.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Alimi1(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2016
cris83:

Hi guys, I just received this and can't make it tomorrow for it. Is it possible to reschedule the CBT and also, how can I locate this place from Festac town if anyone knows. Your contributions are highly appreciated. God Bless us all. Amen!!!
from Festac, board a shuttle to 2nd rainbow, den cross to the other side, then board a bus going to Oshodi Isalé, then walk to where u will board Mushin bus, or ask the traffic officers if u don't know... after boarding the Mushin bus, alight @ challenge bus top.... Etisalat is beside Mobile filling station..... all the best
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Wynnah(m): 11:55am On Mar 31, 2016
seunscott90:
Why do I feel like ditching this cbt and jumping on that pool table! Please anyone here know whether we can shoot some pools while we wait? All I see here is old faces

It can be ditched though... About old faces, you are not wrong.
Waiting here too at the moment.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2016
undecided
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by cris83: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Alimi1:
from Festac, board a shuttle to 2nd rainbow, den cross to the other side, then board a bus going to Oshodi Isalé, then walk to where u will board Mushin bus, or ask the traffic officers if u don't know... after boarding the Mushin bus, alight @ challenge bus top.... Etisalat is beside Mobile filling station..... all the best

Thank you so much for the directions. I successfully rescheduled for the test for Monday. I can't make it tomorrow. I pray they send m a text for the rescheduled test on Monday. Once again, thank you.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by djaay17: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
PrinceAlex001:

YES.

Ok.....tanks 4 D reply
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by delvinmaya(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
I had an invite for 9am today, I left Akure and arrived here sometime around 11am. Got to their office and apparently they are not bothered about the time. Have signed and am waiting to write the test.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekido: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pls who Has done his cbt interview today and can give me a heads up on problem solving questions call simulation and typing
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by 0955eb027(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Gabrille:
Guys 37wpm 81% adjusted 37wpm and I forgot a bustop in the english call simulation. But overall it was funnnn and quite easy. If you're doing tomorrow just calm down and pass it.
hey bro, does d typing test include punctuation marks, or we just goin to type 1 long sentence?. D simulatiön, wat re d stuffs to be noted?. I'm scheduled for 1:30pm today. Wil nid ur response asap. Tanx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Gabrille:
.... Please tell me more. Am doing my cbt tommorow and any hint from you will help. Thanks on anticipation.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
WhyNa:
pweetytonie
Mhizdiva
Thanks to you guys for the link and help. Just got a call from Etisalat. Answered well even though all the trending gist decided to disappear from my head ATM. Hopeful though
lol..same here..thank God p-square's reconciliation quickly came to my head...waiting for their mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.