Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (757918 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Flyer20:
im @ the cbt centre rite now in oshodi,any1 frm nairaland there too

Hello... How was ur CBT? What n what were u ask? Pls can u share with me @ alice.atise@gmail.com. thnx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Prodigee:
Abeg we wey do PPA on Friday, Saturday or before 2pm on Sunday - make we gather here for vigil 2nite smiley Make God intervene for us...i no know why dem neva send us mail or sms... undecided
My sister am with you in this. May God show us mercy. I can't figure out why the delay.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by sucobaba(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
vickypark:
I typed once,how come you you typed twice?
Dunno,our batch were asked to type the passage twice and it was recorded on our test sheet.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Walesam1: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Prodigee:
Abeg we wey do PPA on Friday, Saturday or before 2pm on Sunday - make we gather here for vigil 2nite smiley Make God intervene for us...i no know why dem neva send us mail or sms... undecided
It is well, let's just be hopeful that they'll send d CBT invite b4 tonight.
Oluwa is always involve
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by brisingr187: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
I did my phone interview today. so happy they called back after I missed their call yesterday. I was asked to explain the job function of a customer call rep in igbo and I had to explain to the lady that called that I wasn't fluent in it. answered in english at the end of the day and all this happened when I was in a bus, It was so noisy, couldn't really hear, the line even went dead and I had to cut the call, then she called me back, after I explained why I cut the call, the interview continued. Only God can help me right now

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
sucobaba:

Dunno,our batch were asked to type the passage twice which were recorded on out test sheet.
Dis one wey dem dey type for paper shey na human being dey mark the typing test. No be computer una use?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Pwhitelaw(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
jaybeemoney:
Wish u all d best, pls wat were the title of the passages u typed, and what was the problem solving question..thanks..
... The title of the passage is Aesop fables..... Don't be tensed or nervous when you go for the cbt. Just cool your mind and follow instructions and. You will come out in flying colors. Was so tensed during the typing test because wen I practiced on my laptop i typed 34wpm..goodluck
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Berryllove(f): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
How long will it take to get a mail for buddy?.....me I want to travel next week oo. I saw 2-3weeks on the paper given to us.....how true
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by desmondworld22: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
My dear we all need to pray Ok.. Nothing is too difficult for God to do... am not bothered cos my God scored the Highest in CBT for me yesterday of which no man can ever score. Just pray for God to direct Ur part. We will all make it with God

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by desmondworld22: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
Berryllove:
How long will it take to get a mail for buddy?.....me I want to travel next week oo. I saw 2-3weeks on the paper given to us.....how true
Very soon... I did my CBT yesterday

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by khayceee1: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
brisingr187:
I did my phone interview today. so happy they called back after I missed their call yesterday. I was asked to explain the job function of a customer call rep in igbo and I had to explain to the lady that called that I wasn't fluent in it. answered in english at the end of the day and all this happened when I was in a bus, It was so noisy, couldn't really hear, the line even went dead and I had to cut the call, then she called me back, after I explained why I cut the call, the interview continued. Only God can help me right now
Please when did you apply?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Flyer20: 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
tagbovu:

Hello... How was ur CBT? What n what were u ask? Pls can u share with me @ alice.atise@gmail.com. thnx

It was fine, thanks, everything you need to prepare for has been provided here already, i dont think there is something more to share, just be calm as much as possible to type fast and accurately, follow instructions that will be given to you, listen attentively diring the multitasking section to get the necessary details...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by brisingr187: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
khayceee1:
Please when did you apply?

about 10 or 11 days ago
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tannyf(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
I did my cbt at mushin today and I scored 21 wpm with 67% accuracy.. We typed the passage twice and it was recorded on the paper. Was exceptional during call simulation and problem solving... May God help me

I was at mushin too....did for 10am sha.....both were the 1st and 2nd typing
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
hurray!!!!!! I got a call at last, the phone interview went well, the lady told me to be xpecting their mail smiley

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
got their call not quite long< what about you?
khayceee1:
Same here o. I applied last week friday
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by khayceee1: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
brisingr187:

about 10 or 11 days ago
Okay. I applied last week friday. Goodluck to you
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by khayceee1: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:
got their call not quite long< what about you?
I've not gotten their call yet.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Pwhitelaw(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
tannyf:

I was at mushin too....did for 10am sha.....both were the 1st and 2nd typing
Oh okay.. May God favor us
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
I did my CBT today at Oshodi centre. However, what I deduced was basically there is a benchmark for the typing skills
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabrille(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
brisingr187:
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabrille(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
jayceeabdulwasiu:
I did my CBT today at Oshodi centre. However, what I deduced was basically there is a benchmark for the typing skills because during my session, they guys collected the papers from only 3 of us and instructed others to retyped the passage as a second chance.
That's just my own bit

The guy behind me that got 13wpm they collected his paper like that oh, I felt bad for the guy.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please do you know their pay? Got a call from a guy who told me about the contract job. I base in ph and he asked me to choose a location between lagos and kano; I went for lasgidi o. I no want bomb story grin
OlatunjiOmotayo:
hurray!!!!!! I got a call at last, the phone interview went well, the lady told me to be xpecting their mail smiley
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by brisingr187: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
Gabrille:

Relax, me that told the lady that I can't speak any language even toasted her I still got my mail so you'll be fine.
Lmaooo toast ke... okay now I feel way more positive. thanks. hope your test went great

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by brisingr187: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
khayceee1:
Okay. I applied last we
ek friday. Goodluck to you
thank you and to you as well

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Walexsammy(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
brisingr187:
I did mine too 2day. wasn't really prepared self, infact was watching movie then...asked so many questions and asked me to tell them about my self both in yoruba and Ibo which I think I did well....a link was jst sent to my mail now for the ppa text...will execute it 2moa...

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olempe(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Berryllove:
bros don't travel yet o, cos they can invite you before Monday.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by sucobaba(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mopolchi:
Dis one wey dem dey type for paper shey na human being dey mark the typing test. No be computer una use?

Funny you....we used computer just like everybody.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by carlleung(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
I just got my PPA invite via mail....to answer before 2pm sunday grin
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by makkosky(m): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hello, pls can they allow me to write the CBT test tomorrow because I just dey enter Lagos now now......

Or should I try my luck tomorrow?
Urgent reply pls
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by brisingr187: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Gabrille:

Relax, me that told the lady that I can't speak any language even toasted her I still got my mail so you'll be fine.

you were right. just got an email from them for ppa invite on or before 2pm sunday. wow so suprised considering I just did the phone interview today.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Prodigee: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Walexsammy:
I did mine too 2day. wasn't really prepared self, infact was watching movie then...asked so many questions and asked me to tell them about my self both in yoruba and Ibo which I think I did well....a link was jst sent to my mail now for the cbt text...will execute it 2moa...
Oga how far?! Na PPA u mean or you sure say na CBT them send you? No be so dem arrange am na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.