Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (757929 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mikykris: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
nkay1888:
JUST GOT A MAIL FOR MEDICALS. THANK GOD.
Hi dear. Congrat! Pls, since u av come a longway, can u share a useful hint with me via what'sapp so dat I can b better equipped for my process too? Pls ur whatsapp line will be greatly appreciated. Alternatively, 09051817449. Tanx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mikykris: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
desmondworld22:
Typing skill is 2minutes try and minimise error... problem solving have to do with reasoning fast and u have to try and type many words as possible. and call stimulation listing to voice call between customer care and the client which ve to do with complains and u are expected to document everything he or she said
Hi Desmond, pls can u school me on what to expect on the CBT. Let me have ur number so dat I can add u on whatsapp pleeeeaaseeee. Here is mine though:09051817449
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nzeijoy(f): 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Plzzz,wah kinda problem solving? Can u pls give example.. Tnz.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Titmils(f): 6:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Mikykris:

Hi dear. Congrat! Pls, since u av come a longway, can u share a useful hint with me via what'sapp so dat I can b better equipped for my process too? Pls ur whatsapp line will be greatly appreciated. Alternatively, 09051817449. Tanx

Pls I got to d interview stage but got a regret mail,can i still re-apply? Please sumone shud advice me @oluwoleoni and co pls
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Titmils(f): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Dahveydson:

Fill and submit. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QrqhYJP7TYKq3pghoRZLdoAr6to0JKP0wj3EkVK6AeQ/viewform

Ignore recruitment code

Please I got a regret mail after the interview, can I re-apply ? Pls sumone shud tell me wat to do
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabrille(m): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Keky:
Nope, during the session, we were told to put down our names. And after the session, the guy in charge said we should come for interview by 12 tomorrow. And finish our night session on Saturday.

Thats great news!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by helentosin: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2016
Please has anyone who did ppa btw 1nd 3 gotten any response from them, it's been more than 96 hours that I did and still nothing, I check my phone like crazy And mail like mad still nothing.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gabby221: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2016
I did my ppa on the 1st and still haavent gotten a reply mail..i notice they Base this week on the medical, interview, and buddy session only because I didn't hear from any body here to talk about the ppa session...hoping they will concentrate on the ppa session from next week or b4..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Qyqhelormorh(f): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2016
@keke Can you be kind enough to drop your whatsapp number please, and if not, kindly reach me on toibatsalam@gmail.com . I need to inquire some things from you ... thanks.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 08, 2016
Titmils:

Pls I got to d interview stage but got a regret mail,can i still re-apply? Please sumone shud advice me @oluwoleoni and co pls

Why did u mess up your interview? After all the stress you been thru and sleepless night buddying shocked sorry
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 08, 2016
helentosin:
Please has anyone who did ppa btw 1nd 3 gotten any response from them, it's been more than 96 hours that I did and still nothing, I check my phone like crazy And mail like mad still nothing.
keep calm dear....nobody has been sent any mail since then..they might probably start on sunday....we are many in your shoes.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2016
jayhumble:

Why did u mess up your interview? After all the stress you been thru and sleepless night buddying shocked sorry

who told she she messed up her interview?? that's etisalat problem, was also dropped after the interview and heaven knows I did so very well..I blame etisalat for this shit, the process is just too long, nonsense recruitment process..I wonder what else they want again after scaling the CBT cos that's the most important and crucial part of the exercise, any1 that scales tru is fit for the job, though medically 1 has to be tested but not with just 10-15 minutes interview they used in kicking som1 out...Nonsense..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2016
Titmils:

My dear u don't need to reapply again, u av done ur best, please move on, I know how you feel right now cos I'm also in ur shoes..was also kicked out after interview which I did so well...move on dear, God has a bigger place for you...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 08, 2016
hostine316:

who told she she messed up her interview?? that's etisalat problem, was also dropped after the interview and heaven knows I did so very well..I blame etisalat for this shit, the process is just too long, nonsense recruitment process..I wonder what else they want again after scaling the CBT cos that's the most important and crucial part of the exercise, any1 that scales tru is fit for the job, though medically 1 has to be tested but not with just 10-15 minutes interview they used in kicking som1 out...Nonsense..

It will be unfair if they already know who they want to pick and still stress others thru the process. I can relate with you
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ofeshe(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2016
Mikykris:

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2016
jayhumble:

It will be unfair if they already know who they want to pick and still stress others thru the process. I can relate with you

Thank you my brother for your understanding.. it's just too painful, wish I never applied sef, considering the sleepless night during the buddy session, transport fare especially this period wen fuel is scarce and time wasted..God knows best and the best thing is just to move on..God will surely favour all of us..~Amen

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 08, 2016
U pple hv started with this watsapp issue....I tink wotever idea he/she want to share shld be on this forum so that others can benefit.....this is a forum to learn plsss!!!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Titmils(f): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=jayhumble post=44509861]

Why did u mess up your interview? After all the stress you been thru and sleepless night buddying shocked sorry[/quote

How can u say dat say? Anyways I'm not d only one wit dis same predicament ,just wondering if I can still re-apply. Shikena
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Titmils(f): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2016
hostine316:

My dear u don't need to reapply again, u av done ur best, please move on, I know how you feel right now cos I'm also in ur shoes..was also kicked out after interview which I did so well...move on dear, God has a bigger place for you...

Thanks a lot bro. I believe it is well anyways
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kalushaiyke(m): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=Titmils post=44511607][/quote]
My dear I understand how you feel.. I'm sorry you got that far and still didn't get the job.. having been following this thread I think I have read where someone said you will be disqualified if they discover you reapplied but many ppl refuted such claim to be false. I can't say which is true or false.. for me I think you should reapply since you still have this urge to do better and Gods grace you will scale through this time.. you still can read previous pages I think you will get your answer there. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2016
@Titmils I really don't know what to say about that issue.. Really sorry about your case I heard some other people were dropped after interview you just have to figure out what you did wrong at the interview so as not the repeat the same again.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by edikes: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2016
There is this new site for Job vacancies and unadvertised positions. VISIT http://www.yblnigeria.com/job-market/ and help yourself with any job you desire.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by demolaprof(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2016
Titmils:

Lemme ask you a salient question '' did u take ur cv with you for d interview?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by harrietee: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2016
I missed eti cal ystdy & dey cal bak dis morning! if u missed their call too Just b expecting der cal back & glue to ya fone
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2016
demolaprof:

Lemme ask you a salient question '' did u take ur cv with you for d interview?
pls wat does that mean? are u saying we should take our cv along for the interview or we shouldnt?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jaybeemoney(f): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2016
Pls those who did their CBT these week, what is the title of the passage u did ur typing test on? And what was the problem solving question? Thanks.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Keky:
Budding was fun today, interview tomorrow. Best of luck to everyone.
hello bros, where are you? what are you putting on?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2016
CyrusVic:
hello bros, where are you? what are you putting on?
goodluck in the interview and pls do fill us in when you done. Mine is on monday
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by delvinmaya(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2016
nastyd:
anyone here heading to Oshodi centre 4d
12pm Buddy session?

it'll b nice meeting fellow NLers.

Hi, was at oshodi yesterday, going to mushin this evening.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wordsplay(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
jayhumble post=445098
61:

Advice the lady joh, which one be all this sermon.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tannyf(m): 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
paragraph:
Buddy loading... The AC here bad sha o.
Buddy session on point ATM @Mushin.....guess we need a louder speaker for this session
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabrille(m): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
jaybeemoney:
Pls those who did their CBT these week, what is the title of the passage u did ur typing test on? And what was the problem solving question? Thanks.

The title of the passage and the questions asked won't help cuz they have a bank they recycle from. If you practice your typing speed with one of the many free ones online you will do very well. That's what I did and it helped.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.