Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,345 members, 7,853,531 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (759960 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Collineno: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mopolchi:
I doubt what you're hearing. Wages do not come down rather employees are retrenched or are not employed. Bros Lagos is a difficult place to live na sense dem dey take survive there. The work is in shifts and very timely. I buddied with some guys on Saturday and Sunday depicting that you will work on those days. The work is not a modern day slavery but an engaging one that can bring out the best in one.
. Ok thanks, do you have an idea of how much the job salary is? And the so called benefits involved? Apart from the 10k recharge card which I know?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
I iono, we ladies just like fight sha
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
Walexsammy:
am with thee
Now you're talking.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
petiteee:
I iono, we ladies just like fight sha

Did you submit your credentials during interview?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
abujasingles:
Done with interview. It was really fun

I wasn't asked to submit my credentials is this a common thing?
no, they only check
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Collineno:
. Ok thanks, do you have an idea of how much the job salary is? And the so called benefits involved? Apart from the 10k recharge card which I know?
I believe that if you take some time and surf through this thread from 0 - 225 you will be endowed with how much the job salary is. If you are not satisfied, I advise you read through the comment of another nairalander who quoted you apart from me, I think that he provided the information you so desired.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Collineno: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
AirmirthDY:

Firstly, the job is a shift job. You have to work for stipulated hours (a maximum of 9hrs & minimum of 6hrs as the case might be) and you also have off days.
Secondly as for the transportation, etisalat do take care of that. They have staff bus that convey their staffs to their respective destinations. If i may ask, how is this a modern day slavery?
. Working throughout the week including sundays isn't that slavery? What if you have another interview in a bigger company to attend and ur on ur shift will they permit you to go for your interview? How will someone get stucked with just 30k job working weekends even sunday? You can please correct me if am wrong tho. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
abujasingles:

Did you submit your credentials during interview?
no, they just check and return back to you excluding the CV though
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
xtabel009:

Hahahahahah jus answer the question first and many kisses to u kiss kiss....not on ur mouth tho coswe both be girls and na 14years b grin grin
Lolz...We are both anticipating for the same responses to your questions.Make una help us with d question been asked.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Just asked me to tell them about myself and also read a passage. That's all.

What about you?
[/quote]

Just like that! The kain luck wey dey follow u, walai no be here o!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
abujasingles:

Did they look at your credentials?
I was at Oshodi branch, they didn't. but heard dey did for Mishin branch. I think say u be they need me before?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by xtabel009(f): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pls to anyone that has done the buddy session...what should we expect or take note of during d session and pls state any other info dat might be useful to us from the buddy session during the interview...tnks and God bless kisses to whomever answers grin grin...is it dat una no like kisses for here na only mhzdiva....abeg mak una ansa me na cry
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Collineno:
. Working throughout the week including sundays isn't that slavery? What if you have another interview in a bigger company to attend and ur on ur shift will they permit you to go for your interview? How will someone get stucked with just 30k job working weekends even sunday? You can please correct me if am wrong tho. Thanks
because someone came in here to say he 'heard' you already believed? And am sure you missed the part where it was said that it a shift thing and you are entitled to about 2days off or so. The shift and the off can fall on any day of the week. If you can't take the job, others are willing to. It optional, so how is that slavery? Nobody is been forced to take it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nonyeluv1(f): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
emperorvep:

Yes. But am still in warri.
so what are you going to do about it? u have to take a bus down to Lagos asap
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mhizdiva:

Congrats in advance.Please during your buddy session was jeans allowed?what was the dress code like?thanks

Sorry I'm just seeing dis now my dear. Jeans was most definitely allowed, u can combine with flats too and just a top or shirt. some people wore slippers sef, especially during d night shift. congrats hun

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
You hv said it all
petiteee:
because someone came in her to say he 'heard' you already believed? And am sure y missed the part where it was said that it a shift thing and you are entitled to about 2days off or so. The shift and the off can fall on any day of the week. If you can't take the job, others are willing to. It optional, so how is that slavery? Nobody is been forced to take it
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Collineno: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mopolchi:
I believe that if you take some time and surf through this thread from 0 - 225 you will be endowed with how much the job salary is. If you are not satisfied, I advise you read through the comment of another nairalander who quoted you apart from me, I think that he provided the information you so desired.
. Please going through 0-225 will be hell now, I saw on a thread that the pay is 50k and some say 60k so its not stable and I want to knw cos am very far from lagos and want to knw if it worths giving a try and not a slavery job. @ least my people say those that ask questions don't miss their way.. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Collineno:

1: it's not monday to sunday, you have off days. Sometimes 2 days, sometimes a day. And each shift last 7hrs (including break time).
2: @ bolded, what employer happily let's you attend an interview?? undecided undecided. But has it ever stopped applicants from going?
3: it's 50k + benefits
4: the conditions are spelt out clearly and everyone has the choice of agreeing or not. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
exotiqueify:

Sorry I'm just seeing dis now my dear. Jeans was most definitely allowed, u can combine with flats too and just a top or shirt. some people wore slippers sef, especially during d night shift. congrats hun
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
exotiqueify:

Ok.Thanks dear.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by demolaprof(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Finally had my induction today. Thanks to d almighty God and d duo of Alimi1 and Oluwoleoni2. U guyz are d best. Merci

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Collineno:
. Please going through 0-225 will be hell now, I saw on a thread that the pay is 50k and some say 60k so its not stable and I want to knw cos am very far from lagos and want to knw if it worths giving a try and not a slavery job. @ least my people say those that ask questions don't miss their way.. Thanks in anticipation
Perhaps it begins with the first and grows to the second amount. Hope you are okay now?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by YungMike(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Collineno:

Bro you sounding like you're not a Nigerian. You ask questions, you answer the questions yourself, make conclusions and still making it seem like someone's forcing you take the job.

Please stop discouraging others with your trashy post. Yes "Trashy" post.. Many people travelled down to Lag from far distance coz of this beautiful job your tagging "slavery". They equally gat no crib to place their heads and still praying to God to bless them with the Job so as to manage and start life in Lagos, never minding how expensive Life in Lagos is. Bro, no let me swear for uu oo.. #vex don catch me.

7 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
austinosita:
Just asked me to tell them about myself and also read a passage. That's all.

What about you?

Just like that! The kain luck wey dey follow u, walai no be here o!

Which kain question dem ask you?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by AirmirthDY(f): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Collineno:
You're so wrong bro! Read my previous post very well, i never said throughout the week, i made mention of off days and atimes you might even have two days off and you work for 6hrs per day. Who told you its 30k job? and you saying what if you have interview in a bigger company to attend kinda sound somehow to me. In this situation, you have to use your discretion and for your information & from what i gathered from people i know are working as CSR with MTN, you can relate with your friend to take over from you if the day you have something important to attend to happens to be your friend's off day.
You can't just walk up to them and tell them you have interview elsewhere, not just in etisalat but also in other firms. This is where your discrestion comes to play. For your information, the pay isn't 30k because from your submission above, what you're actually concern about is the pay compared to the numbers of days you'll be required to work. Please do ensure you're sure about informations circulating before you act on them. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
YungMike:

Bro you sounding like you're not a Nigerian. You ask questions, you answer the questions yourself, make conclusions and still making it seem like someone's forcing you take the job.

Please stop discouraging others with your trashy post. Yes "Trashy" post.. Many people travelled down to Lag from far distance coz of this beautiful job your tagging "slavery". They equally gat no crib to place their heads and still praying to God to bless them with the Job so as to manage and start life in Lagos, never minding how expensive Life in Lagos is. Bro, no let me swear for uu oo.. #vex don catch me.

Leave that guy abeg he is not worth wasting your time on.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
So after all this suffering dem go just drop person at interview stage? Ha abeg o
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Ajaxa: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
It takes how long before getting ppt mail after phone interview cos some of us received phone call from etisalat on the 12th to 14th of April I.e last week and no mail yet. Please somebody tell us to stop checking our mail from seconds to seconds
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Congratulations demolaprof..Wish you the best

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nonyeluv1(f): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
demolaprof:
Finally had my induction today. Thanks to d almighty God and d duo of Alimi1 and Oluwoleoni2. U guyz are d best. Merci
congrats

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by pearlMomo87(f): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
CBT invite just roll in, am scheduled for tomorrow 11am in d morning at Oshodi, anyone slated for tomorrow too?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
tchidi:

1: it's not monday to sunday, you have off days. Sometimes 2 days, sometimes a day. And each shift last 7hrs (including break time).
2: @ bolded, what employer happily let's you attend an interview?? undecided undecided. But has it ever stopped applicants from going?
3: it's 50k + benefits
4: the conditions are spelt out clearly and everyone has the choice of agreeing or not. Cheers.
hello dear, pls do you have an idea when the next batch of training will start after those stated for 19th? How's work dear smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.