Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756225 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
ofeshe:
Team kano #cbtteusday how was the buddying session yesterday we've got another session tonight how are we going to cope for some of us that sleeping is one of our hobby lol. Thinking of going with some nescafe with a little milk.
No need for that. Have the fun of it. I even think the guys there are being served Lipton and milk, so if you want, you can meet them when it is being served. Just go with a cup.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by KnightOJ(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
kehmeh:
I'm not staying in Lagos too and I have done medicals.....if we eventually get the job which I believe we will...we can put up resources together to rent like a flat....like 3-4 of us....it will be cheaper....who is with me?

I am with you.. chigboguezeudemba@gmail.com let's connect and talk
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gabby221: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
WhyNa:

Nothing yet

Cc gabby221

no invite yet...but with d way i'm seeing it, I think we r gonna b d next to get buddy invite...coz pple dat did cbt on the 13th in kano had received invite today.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mopolchi:
No need for that. Have the fun of it. I even think the guys there are being served Lipton and milk, so if you want, you can meet them when it is being served. Just go with a cup.

Una dey enjoy for kano o.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yseone(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nobody seems to be of help here...I have asked & I will keep asking until I get the answer..." I only received phone interview last week Thursday 14th and was asked to check my emails frequently for more info but am yet to rscieve any both in inbox & spam...NOW, my question is, "how long does it take to receive this mail? make una answer me o else I go dey worry una for here o.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
vickylinco:
yesterday bro

How was it? Were you asked to submit your credentials?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Walexsammy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Yseone:
Nobody seems to be of help here...I have asked & I will keep asking until I get the answer..." I only received phone interview last week Thursday 14th and was asked to check my emails frequently for more info but am yet to rscieve any both in inbox & spam...NOW, my question is, "how long does it take to receive this mail? make una answer me o else I go dey worry una for here o.
mine was exactly 1 week

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lovelykween(f): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=ofeshe post=44906715]

lols slp during d day, den dre's nescafe dre u can help ursef with
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lovelykween(f): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
abujasingles:

wen u went for interview u shld av asked dem na , dey wud av gladly given u
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Tension just dey worry me after interview. Abeg in the name of God make dem no drop us now we have gone too far.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yemzy89: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
abujasingles:
Tension just dey worry me after interview. Abeg in the name of God make dem no drop us now we have gone too far.

Hmmm, wetin we wey dey expect buddy dey do.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by debby30(f): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
M talking abt 11th of April cbt guyz
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vickylinco(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
abujasingles:

How was it? Were you asked to submit your credentials?
nope. but make I no lie u bro. I no say with my performance for interview, dem no fit take me. that was y I was asking the time interval so I go know if to apply to another coy now or wait
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
abujasingles:

I no drink ooo since I dey serious dey buddy that night.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Yseone:
No para for anybody here. Na we be Etisalat wey dey send the text. Since I started these Etisalat stages, it has been always waiting since the first stage; only the movement from Buddy to Interview was fast. So relax as far as you haven't got a regret mail be hopeful! You are not alone in it most of us are still waiting for the results of different stages that they have concluded. Just chill and believe that it will come.

6 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lovelykween(f): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
vickylinco:
nope. but make I no lie u bro. I no say with my performance for interview, dem no fit take me. that was y I was asking the time interval so I go know if to apply to another coy now or wait

u don't kno deir criteria so u cnt conclude, but it doesn't stop u from applying to other companies

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Masanto: 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
illswift:
Same with me
are u kano too?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dayo15(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Yseone:

If you passed the phone interview you will likely get a mail that day or the next...if you have waited for a week and no mail yet...well reapply
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by illswift(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
Masanto:
are u kano too?
Yes sir.... Same place same time as yours
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dayo15(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
Yemzy89:
Team 15th ooooo, wat is hapnin 2 our buddy invite now undecided

Calm down na, maybe by Friday we will get it...I know say na around 25th our buddy go be

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by itannaoluwa: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
I did CBT on the 12th, I got the Buddy invitation on the 19th slated for tomorrow 22nd, 8am! But does anyone know if there's an evaluation for the cbt? And what and what should we expect?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by luckingcurvy(f): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
abujasingles:

abjsingle are you in oshodi or mushin?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by itannaoluwa: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
It takes + or - 7 days!

Yseone:
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabbyraze(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dayo15:

Calm down na, maybe by Friday we will get it...I know say na around 25th our buddy go be
Omo na d same rope tie us o..cbt on d 15th,waiting for buddy..no shaking sha,na God get power pass

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by WhyNa: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
gabby221:

no invite yet...but with d way i'm seeing it, I think we r gonna b d next to get buddy invite...coz pple dat did cbt on the 13th in kano had received invite today.

Very true
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by radiant47: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Yes. Did buddy session on Friday and Saturday last week. And did interview this. Monday.
debby30:
Please is there anyone that did his/her cbt at Oshodi on the 11th of this month that have gotten d buddy session invite. Thank you.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yemzy89: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dayo15:

Let's wait nd see
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vickylinco(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
lovelykween:

u don't kno deir criteria so u cnt conclude, but it doesn't stop u from applying to other companies
hmmm
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vykta: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
Do dey send Regret Mails? #TeamCBT15th
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by xtabel009(f): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
radiant47:
Yes. Did buddy session on Friday and Saturday last week. And did interview this. Monday.
Pls what questions did dey ask u in the interview
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by xtabel009(f): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
vickylinco:

Pls what questions did they ask you in the interview
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
vickylinco:

That woman for osohdi drill you well abi?. Don't mind dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.