Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (757945 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mskwin(f): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
tagbovu:

Yea git mine dis morning, #TeamOshodi
aite.. Good to know... Grace and favour shall follow us all

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mskwin(f): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chidokes4real:
Congrats Dear. Pls, wen did u do it PPA?

Thank you. Did mine on the 9th of this month
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by addictedwriter(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
exotiqueify:

....So u see....My advice still remains, concentrate on other things, its better that way.

U guys should seriously quit ur brain storming, it aint cute! so long as you are not an interviewer.

At the time of my PPA, when invites was sent for CBT, i wasn't called along side my batch, that was when i told myself, 'it's because u kept trying to finish the questions, even when the system kept logging you out every 10 mins that's the reason u weren't called''. My network was on a slow motion mission that day.

....I lost a job with Heritage/ Sterling Bank just before invitation for medicals came in, believe me, i was shaken but i picked up the pieces and continued. Not like i'm trying to blow any trumpets here, but I apply for jobs and get called almost every time, although i'm a bit selective in joining an organization as i was sincerely dealt with in my former employments.

I really am tired of viewing this thread and/or refreshing my mail. what ever will be, will MOST DEFINITELY be. Move ahead and stop trying to rationalize every of their moves. I'm sure some of them would just keep reading and laughing at how trashy this thread has become, I know this because the day I was to do my buddy the guy who addressed us(name withheld), actually mentioned the monikers of some wailing wailers here......

Seriously u on point, I lost out during my first CBT test, got a regret mail, I felt pained and moved on by applying for other jobs but 2 days later I got another invite for CBT, now tru with medical; it was just favour. Am sure some peeps here wud get interview invite from other companies but wont go and some odas wud stop applying for jobs cos dey r waiting on Etisalat, a big mistake....If its urs, it ll b urs...if it aint, it neva wud b...

7 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by omobaade1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
can we all be calm I understand when u get a regret mail or waiting for a mail while others on the same stage as u were have received theirs ( all fingers are not equal) just have faith in urself that u will also be called smiley no hard feelings
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by femoric(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dayo15(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Some people naturally love to worry. If you study this recruitment process you will notice that they didn't plan for this much applicants. I don't think this job has been advertised on any job site, that means it was just meant for a select few. But the way everything is now they obviously have more applicants than they can handle. So if you are going to get a mail you will and if you won't you won't. Just do your best at every opportunity and pray for grace. If etisalat didn't start recruiting what will you be doing right now. Go back to what you would have been doing and stop nagging. Life goes on...just my opinion tho!

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Halamadrid22(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
omobaade1:
can we all be calm I understand when u get a regret mail or waiting for a mail while others on the same stage as u were have received theirs ( all fingers are not equal) just have faith in urself that u will also be called smiley no hard feelings
I concur ...cuz my friend jes got cbt invite for 2mao n we did ppt on d same day...N I had my cbt on d 15th..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Stevostical:

Congrats dear, am so happy for you, it so pays to be patient, ensure you're calm during your CBT ooo. Best of luck.

Thanks dearie, yeah will try as much as possible to be calm. Congratulations dear.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chidokes4real:
Congrats. Pls, wen did u do ur PPA?
Thanks, did PPA on 2nd.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yemzy89: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Team 14th re apy now..... wen wil team 15th recv buddy invite ooo sad
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Halamadrid22(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Yemzy89:
Team 14th re apy now..... wen wil team 15th recv buddy invite ooo sad
I gues startn from 2mao...we shuld b recvn ours #team15th
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by makkosky(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
I was schedule for interview today but I am far from Lagos. Though, I mail for a reschedule as I will be checking in at oshodi Centre on Friday for interview either been called or not...
Advice allow.........!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
makkosky:
I was schedule for interview today but I am far from Lagos. Though, I mail for a reschedule as I will be checking in at oshodi Centre on Friday for interview either been called or not...
Advice allow.........!
You better find a way to your interview. I do not think that they read mail. Or just go to them next time they have interview so they can conduct an interview for you.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Teehp(f): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
abujasingles:

We Nigerians are the cause of our problems. Yes they owe us an explanation if this was another country I can sue them for emotional distress and get paid in millions.

Do you think it is easy to spend 4years or more in school? Calculate your feeding,accommodation etc. When you finish some people will just be riding on you because of work. Why are they having 6-7 stages and end up dropping people at the final stage after suffering people traveled far and wide for this job.

Don't say that abeg everyone is entitled to express their emotions.
exactly,I love this and I support you. Job seekers deserve the right kind of treatment at all times and appropriate explanations and reasons as at when due

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gr8one: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mskwin:

Hello, Good mrn. I just received MY CBT invite mail early this morning.. Have u gotten urs?
I am yet to receive a mail to that effect, am happy for you, wish you luck and favour.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Harkynkunle:
any news sis.....? Good p. m
Bros I just got interview invite for tomorrow @ mushin centre. have u gotten?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Harkynkunle:

when did u have ur buddy session
Oga na me and u play ps4 o..still hunt water join.my interview invite came in dis evening thou. scheduled for 2moro @ oshodi
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nonyeluv1(f): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
sabiguy:
Did medicals April 15, but since people that did medicals April 6 didn't even hear anything... I give up on Etisalat. Life goes on...

It's Easy to get CBT invite, buddy invite, interview invite, medicals invite and those rubbish invites, but it's a different ball game after Medicals...

And to you all who re still in the Etisalat struggle, I wish you all the best of luck.

undecided
guy just relax. who knows if they are planning to call u pple by d beginning of d month of may. April is about coming to an end. and if u watch, no company will ask someone to resume work ending of d month. its usually 1st week of d month.I still believe etisalat knows what dey are doing. And i believe d medical tin is also another stage of d recruitment process. that dey called u for medicals doesn't mean dey have taken u already for d job. they still have to check ur medical report b4 calling u for resumption. anyway all dis are just my thoughts. I stand to be corrected. all dsame I wish success to those DAT have gotten to d stage of medicals. atleast there is hope for you. just wait patiently.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by femoric(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by femoric(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Harkynkunle(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
bugzygee:
Oga na me and u play ps4 o..still hunt water join.my interview invite came in dis evening thou. scheduled for 2moro @ oshodi
wow... oooo
what a life..... so unpredictable
u are damn right...i've been hunting for ur line bro
I got d invite too...
sure we gonna meet there by His Grace
it's well
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Harkynkunle(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
duchess25:

Bros I just got interview invite for tomorrow @ mushin centre. have u gotten?
yes... thanks sis..
Oshodi thou
Good luck to us
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by shogz89: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Haven't receive interview invite, still dey observe
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mskwin(f): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
gr8one:

I am yet to receive a mail to that effect, am happy for you, wish you luck and favour.
OK, yours will come in due time.......... thank you
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by psalmistofGod: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
zash:
I guess team 14th are the ones getting buddy invites? I asked d earlier so I could knw wassup. I dd my cbt on the 15th
had mine too on the 15th....seriously waiting for buddy invite o.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekares(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Any Team14 that is yet to get buddy invite?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
femoric:

Biko when did u do your buddy?
22nd
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
femoric:

Your buddy was from when to when?
21/22
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
Harkynkunle:

wow... oooo
what a life..... so unpredictable
u are damn right...i've been hunting for ur line bro
I got d invite too...
sure we gonna meet there by His Grace
it's well
naso o..but we go ask well 4 d right room dis tym sha 2 avoid repeat of 1st buddy session smiley

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Durchess(f): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Team 14th .. I got my buddy invite already , thurs 2-6pm nd Friday 9pm -7am , who is wit me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.