Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (757187 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by berrylyn26: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2013
slimmy05: grin Mine was a male doctor. Infact, when I entered and he asked me to lock the door with the key, I got curious and asked why? He said for privacy purpose, I said ok. The looks on the guys face wasn't inviting sad He asked me to pull my shirt and lie down, I did that and thought that was the end. The guy called me and told me to come over In his words "Plsyou would have to strip". I said sorry? What did you say?. In his words " I would like you to pull down your trouser and boxers shocked. He was sitting and my Local govt was right in front of him and the way the guy was pressing it ehn angry had to ask him that hope no problem. Like say the guy dey look for beans or gem stone inside. The funny one be say, the guy just hold my panama cap they check the hole. I just frown tell the guy angry Don't worry doc, never had veneral disease pls. Thanks. It didn't go down well abeg, my thing just face the guy like say him wan suck am. But, my annoyance was that, nobody even mentioned they experienced that when they met with the doc, I thought the guy molested me. Immediately I came out, I started asking all the guys if they experienced thesame. If not, hmmm. grin
Dis guy is a clown. L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
VENUSS: @ slimmy, WTF, which kind medicAls is this for a 50k job this is real molestation o.
@girls, wunmi, missade, nwaribe, did you have to UnCloth too.
But come to think of it, its an opportunity. To know if you have any problem you wouldn't have discovered on your own and tackle it immeidately. God forbid sha.
Jst our upper body. Nothing serious.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by berrylyn26: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
just yur upper body yu unclothe for gals n it was a normal checkup to me. nothing unusual, well mayb cos it was a female doc
VENUSS: @ slimmy, WTF, which kind medicAls is this for a 50k job this is real molestation o.
@girls, wunmi, missade, nwaribe, did you have to UnCloth too.
But come to think of it, its an opportunity. To know if you have any problem you wouldn't have discovered on your own and tackle it immeidately. God forbid sha.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by berrytreasurek(f): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
Pls, is there anybody waiting 4 d cbt test
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by zada(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Slimmy, pls is ETISALAT still going to recruit after u guys have finished training? And hw true is it that they need hausa speaking CCE's, pls kindly update me on this . Thanks Boss.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2013
Goodmorning house. Pls does anyone knw the space between when u get the resumptiom message and the day of resumption?. I need to know becos I want to knw the exact time to resign from where I'm working. My MD will not pay me unless I give him @ least 2 weeks notice. Pls I need a reply asap.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2013
@ slimmy i dont like the thrash u spewed @ the Cnssl thread...how do u know i went for the c.b.t , if i was stingy with information i wulddnt av pastedd it in the first place...
BTW why cant u also give out the link u av with an insider to others on this threadd? Why cant u?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by samdson: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2013
Miss Ope: @ slimmy i dont like the thrash u spewed @ the Cnssl thread...how do u know i went for the c.b.t , if i was stingy with information i wulddnt av pastedd it in the first place...
BTW why cant u also give out the link u av with an insider to others on this threadd? Why cant u?
There is no need for that Miss Ope, Slimmy dosen't mean it in that way.... No need to go hard.... All is well
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by samdson: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2013
nwaribe: Goodmorning house. Pls does anyone knw the space between when u get the resumptiom message and the day of resumption?. I need to know becos I want to knw the exact time to resign from where I'm working. My MD will not pay me unless I give him @ least 2 weeks notice. Pls I need a reply asap.
You took the question off my mouth. Please, any one with concrete answer to this?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2013
nwaribe: Goodmorning house. Pls does anyone knw the space between when u get the resumptiom message and the day of resumption?. I need to know becos I want to knw the exact time to resign from where I'm working. My MD will not pay me unless I give him @ least 2 weeks notice. Pls I need a reply asap.
Pls u ppl should stop fighting and answer me ooo!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2013
Someone needs to answer nwaribe so she can share that money with me before we start training.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wunmi10:
Someone needs to answer nwaribe so she can share that money with me before we start training.
My sister dis ppl jst made dis thread boring today. Lol... Yes o, dat money is very important o.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
slimmy05: This exactly is quite childish of you and I don't need to trade words with you. But I have one thing to tell you, I don't need any insider to get me Job. Once there's God and favour and you believe in yourself you'll get wherever you want to. You think everyone who got invited has an insider? So I spew trash grin. I have always known you as someone who doesn't control her tongue, so I wouldn't even trade words with you. Nothing on earth is hidden under the sun. Anyways, thanks for the insult.
Pot calling kettle black- do u also control ur damned tongue?,IF U HAD FULL CONTROL ON UR TONGUE,U WULDNT AV POSTED DAT rubbish ON D OTHER THREAD.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gentlepal: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Pls u guys sh stop this.One love
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by sputos(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
I don't think they are quarrelling. They are just showing how much they love each other here. The relationship proper will continue in training school. Miss Ope weds Gentlepal...........=D
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ddjay: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
embarassed
sputos: I don't think they are quarrelling. They are just showing how much they love each other here. The relationship proper will continue in training school. Miss Ope weds Gentlepal...........=D
how so sweet,i av bin suspectn dis......all d best to u both,may God bless una with enough children
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gentlepal: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
sputos: I don't think they are quarrelling. They are just showing how much they love each other here. The relationship proper will continue in training school. Miss Ope weds Gentlepal...........=D
pls am not de one having issues with miss ope but if she wants to b d mother of my children my Heart is wide open lols
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by mamula: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2013
pls wen is training gonna start wink
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2013
mamula: pls wen is training gonna start wink
Training will start after medical results are ready
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by mamula: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
THE MEDICAL RESULTS ARE TAKING FOREVER
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
[quote author=mamula]THE MEDICAL RESULTS ARE TAKING FOREVER[
Just relax, since people are not presently on training they will start calling soon
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by mamula: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
we all need to knw ourselves physically before training
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Annchynony: 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
undecidedPls are dey still collecting CV,pls a good hearted person should ans me ok?if yes kindly teLL me how to submite,I love u all.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by emmynkem: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2013
@mellad, is thr anyway u can help me to submit my Cv. Pls help ur brother in need
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by sputos(m): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2013
People who have insiders, Please help us ask when training school invites will be coming so one can start planning ahead oh!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by motcom(f): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2013
Helo house pls how long does it take after d phone interview i had with Etisalat to get back to us.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
motcom: Helo house pls how long does it take after d phone interview i had with Etisalat to get back to us.

When did they call u ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.