Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (758055 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by akeenade: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
it was a cool experience just like dunsduns said,just be calm and be attentive during your buddy session
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gideonjeta(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
@dunduns, do you know the salary range or how much they pay as salary?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
gideonjeta:

Do u have an idea of d salary range pls n wen did u do u r cbt wat time?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dunsduns(f): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2015
gideonjeta:

Nobody knows people are just speculating. Heard 50, 56, 60, 81.don't know which Is the true figure
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2015
dunsduns:

Nobody knows people are just speculating. Heard 50, 56, 60, 81.don't know which Is the true figure
I think 81k is for confirmed staff. For new intake I heard its between 50k - 60k.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2015
Please house I have not seen any invite for d interview and I had 90% in my accuracy and 25wpm, my listening was perfect, pls am becoming nervous o, anyone in my shoes, and is Dr still hope since d interview is Friday and Monday?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wahleyz(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2015
guys, I had 89 percent accuracy but 23wpm. some of the people I did the CBT together with last week Friday have been invited for interview. but I haven't been sent any mail, do I still have a chance since I had 23wpm?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2015
dammiejolaade:
Please house I have not seen any invite for d interview and I had 90% in my accuracy and 25wpm, my listening was perfect, pls am becoming nervous o, anyone in my shoes, and is Dr still hope since d interview is Friday and Monday?
You will get an invite. Its always in batches.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2015
wahleyz:
guys, I had 89 percent accuracy but 23wpm. some of the people I did the CBT together with last week Friday have been invited for interview. but I haven't been sent any mail, do I still have a chance since I had 23wpm?
You will be invited. It's in batches.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dunsduns(f): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2015
dammiejolaade:

Hi check your spam and mailbox again to be sure you haven't gotten an invite
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
dunsduns:

Hi check your spam and mailbox again to be sure you haven't gotten an invite

Thanks, was dat were u got urs? Or does anyone have anybody's contact dr?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pls can someone Pls show us d format of d interview invite? Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by checkmateman: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
how to one apply for this

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by sariu11(f): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2015
Pls house I just follwed the link and applied,but didn't get any message after submiting the application...Is that how is meant to be? Pls Reply I need To Know Urgently
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by seunweb2: 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
I really don't know what format they used. I was really depressed not to see an invite for the 4th stage... I did the CBT well, my accuracy was 85 percent and 20wpm and my written test was also awesome. I know someone that didn't score up to 80percent and was called

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
seunweb2:
I really don't know what format they used. I was really depressed not to see an invite for the 4th stage... I did the CBT well, my accuracy was 85 percent and 20wpm and my written test was also awesome. I know someone that didn't score up to 80percent and was called
Let's just be patient cus I also had 25wpm, nd 90% and still waiting patiently for d 4th stage.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by eelbee: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
seunweb2:
Just be patient and hope for the best. I'm guessing it's in batches.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by GreatUniben: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
I have not gotten invite for CBT, are they still sending invite for CBT test?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hello house, please does anyone have an idea if they are still calling for interview cus am getting more nervous, or does anyone have anyone's contact which I can get in touch with to know watsup, cus my accuracy was 90% and wpm is 25. Pls help a sister. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
dammiejolaade:
Hello house, please does anyone have an idea if they are still calling for interview cus am getting more nervous, or does anyone have anyone's contact which I can get in touch with to know watsup, cus my accuracy was 90% and wpm is 25. Pls help a sister. Thanks

Clement kindly chat me up via mail, dammie30jolaade@yahoo.com. Thanks. Saw ur mail
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
dammiejolaade:
send me a PM I can give you contact to call or email.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Did my interview yesterday. The guy that interviewed me just fall my hand. After bombarding me question for 15minutes which I answered quite well, he asked for the names of my interviewer which I couldn't recollect, I only mentioned 1 name. He said my listening skill is zero and that is d main quality or skill required for the job.

I just wonder how my listening skill can be zero after i narrated 96% of the conversation I listened to, between a caller and the agent during the buddy session.

If you didn't get a mail you can go to their office to verify if u can. I don't think they are strict. All the same, if its ur job no man can deny you of it.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
tosh26:
Did my interview yesterday. The guy that interviewed me just fall my hand. After bombarding me question for 15minutes which I answered quite well, he asked for the names of my interviewer which I couldn't recollect, I only mentioned 1 name. He said my listening skill is zero and that is d main quality or skill required for the job.

I just wonder how my listening skill can be zero after i narrated 96% of the conversation I listened to, between a caller and the agent during the buddy session.

If you didn't get a mail you can go to their office to verify if u can. I don't think they are strict. All the same, if its ur job no man can deny you of it.

You even try. Me wey no even remember one name. smh
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
slimmy05:
please can u send it to me privately I don't understand d way dis fone is acting.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chiilily(f): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
dammiejolaade:

please can u send it to me privately I don't understand d way dis fone is acting.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chiilily(f): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
Please can someone give me contact to call, I did my cbt on Monday last week but I have not seen any invite for 4th stage
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
chiilily:
Please can someone give me contact to call, I did my cbt on Monday last week but I have not seen any invite for 4th stage

Wat was ur wpm and accuracy
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by caneberry: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
sariu11:
Pls house I just follwed the link and applied,but didn't get any message after submiting the application...Is that how is meant to be? Pls Reply I need To Know Urgently
I havent received any mail too, just applied though
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Obi411:

You even try. Me wey no even remember one name. smh
Pls when did u guys take ur cbt?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chiilily(f): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
dammiejolaade:

Wat was ur wpm and accuracy

my wpm is 22
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chiilily(f): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
slimmy05:

Pls slimmy05 should I have hope of their invite because my wpm is 22

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.