Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. (82476 Views)

Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by vanminister: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
THIS IS CONTEMPORARY 2012 WEDDING PICS MAYBE YOU NEED TO SEE DEEPER LIFE WEDDING 20 YEARS AGO.

MANY OF YOU THAT SEE THIS PICTURE LOVE IT BUT THE ONE OF A FEW YEARS AGO- BELONGS TO THE 1940s!

''IF THE WORLD LOVES YOUR DRESSING THEN YOU ARE WORLDLY''........ QUOTE

IN THOSE DAYS IT IS A SIN TO EVEN TAKE PICTURES AT WEDDING OR RECEPTION! YOU YOUNG GUYS DONT KNOW ANYTHING.

HOW DO I KNOW? I WAS.................!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by fuke(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
whoelse?:
I prefer this to show my BREAST TO THE WHOLE WORLD...Ladies should at least have some sense of decency
and not display your body which serves as the temple of GOD to the whole wide world...

You are right.

But this is too bland and dull.

Some creativity please.

We need to put some life into what we do.

This is lifeless and soulless.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Elebiju: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Vipers??!!!! Hahahahahahaha eeeeee na wa o!
Btween Me and you who is spitting venom here All your posts scream "FANATIC" to high heavens!
Pls slow down, go drink a tall glass of cool lemon juice ok?
Geez! O ga o!
ahan!sweetlime abi kilon pe e do u have to respond after his apology?
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by tpapi: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
i think is crazy for women of these days to just pop out all their boobs to members of the public just becos they r wedding,some women look so disgusting wen they do this
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by tpapi: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
hornipipe: and who are you to judge?
is he saying the truth or not
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Eneze1(f): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
Beretta92: man,are u telling me u haven't seen deeper life chauvinists? They dont bliv any other church is good other than theirs.and about kumuyi preaching at a redeemed convention,i overheard a deeper life member saying he went to preach repentance 2 them implying dat they'r all sinners there who needed 2 hear d truth.whereas,when kumuyi preaches 2 other congregations(even small ones),he assumes dat there are believers among them too...some fanatic deeper life members can even go close 2 killing when somebody under their roof goes against d church's hardlines.

love this comment, I was once a deeperlife member, Kumuyi never judges or castigates but the pastors under him are something else, they have this holier than thou attitude, I was born in Deeperlife and my Dad is a key worker, when i decided to leave the church he didnt make hassles about it, but his church members will be the one pointing accusing fingers when their own children are something else
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ochallo: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
lol
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by tpapi: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
i am not a deeper life member but i av made it clear to my babe one inch of her boobs is not popin out on our white wedding
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Elebiju: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
tpapi: is he saying the truth or not
it is the truth now,shey deeper lifer dey pursue worldly things ni?
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Sweetlemon(f): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
tpapi: i think is crazy for women of these days to just pop out all their boobs to members of the public just becos they r wedding,some women look so disgusting wen they do this
There are very jaw-droppingly elegant, sophisticated, tasteful, even inexpensive wedding dresses that hide cleavages. So pls don't use that as an excuse abegi!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Sweetlemon(f): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
Elebiju: ahan!sweetlime abi kilon pe e do u have to respond after his apology?
Where did you see him apologizing? It was d other guy that apologized not this one
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
tpapi: i think is crazy for women of these days to just pop out all their boobs to members of the public just becos they r wedding,some women look so disgusting wen they do this

So true. Don't know who told some of them we enjoying see those stretch marks.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Elebiju: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Where did you see him apologizing? It was d other guy that apologized not this one
okay mabinu exit vexing mode

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by caesaraba(m): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
TroGunn:

So true. Don't know who told some of them we enjoying see those stretch marks.

Well, brace up bro, soon we'll see 'top-less' gowns. As long as it's not some "pauper-ish" deeper-lifers flaunting it, it's gonna get a rousing approval.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by GeneralGaricks: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
ochallo: I don't believe this couple are going to have sex , the whole night would be sent praying and thanking GOd.

What a beautiful couple. Waiting for my wedding.

I hate seeing female unclothedness in public.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
caesaraba:

Well, brace up bro, soon we'll see 'top-less' gowns. As long as it's not some "pauper-ish" deeper-lifers flaunting it, it's gonna get a rousing approval.

I think I've seen some terrible ones. You'll see a busty woman with a strap-less gown, baring all and struggling to pull up the dress. Not cool. It works a bit well with less endowed women, with cloth sized properly.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by doctorbabs(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
Unknown Member: ...

-So to serve God, I must look like a pauper?!
mumu, where is ur moral value

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Diligence: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
Thank God for a church like Deeper life...in times like these, u find a body of Christ that wont be ashamed when Christ appears!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
For your information there is nothing paupish about this couple, d guys are looking sharp and take a closer look at the womans wrist watch and @ d brides maids gown, they are classy pple but they gat to do what their church wants....nothing bad about that

babarazy:

must u serve God?
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by victord1st: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2012

they are just trying to show-off b4 d final fall.my wife clad with a dress similar 2 this on our wedding day and its been blissful ever since.we made her dress with a just a patrice(4k) d 2 vehicle weren't decorated and no "about to wed",no ring expensive ring etc and infact its devoid of all the cravings of this world yet it was the happiest day of our lives.until we all stop attaching too much value on some imported cultures we may never achieve happiness and fulfilment in our lives.thank God am A CHOSEN.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by OILOFGLADNESS: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
ochallo: I don't believe this couple are going to have sex , the whole night would be sent praying and thanking GOd.

that is deeper life doctrine pls you guys should allow them be,

but honestli i prefer a white suit with a white hat. to this all thesame no critics.

my beloved friend a deeper will soon be wedding like thisand i hope to be there.

in their traditional marriage, their church didnt allow she and the husband to seat together talk of snapping pix together,

it was interesting in its own way
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Diligence: Thank God for a church like Deeper life...in times like these, u find a body of Christ that wont be ashamed when Christ appears!

arrogance !!!

Deeperlife is not the church , it has members in it who are part of the church , but it also has members in it who are not part of the church.

Our boasting must always be in Christ and how much we know him, not because we know deeperlife .

There are many so called sisters who cover from top to bottom in church but are known gossips, back stabbers and family breakers etc.

SMH
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
dj187: Make sense cool
Make Nonsense
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by otodeluxe(m): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
The OP of this thread is such a jobless fool. What's your business with this people for God sakes. What do you hold against them?
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Stallione(m): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dis is pure timidity in the name of religion,they would've sown sack too,so that they will be children of God.The worst is dat these penticostal babes commits worst sins!!!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by blackbeau1(f): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
For those of you condenming them,I don't understand what your problem is. Is it your wedding? Is the couple complaining? If they decide to spend the night praying and thanking God,is it not their buisness. Amebos.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Nkeon: My eyes! Please stop showing all these pics of trashy brides and 'in your face boobs'! angry

The wedding dress in the original post is awful imo. You can wear something classy and modest at the same time. It's not this way or that way.

But who said they won't be intimate?? Maybe they'll keep half of Naija awake on their wedding night grin grin

This ^^^ is not modest.

Modesty can still be beautiful without being "plain"

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by sweetsmalsis(f): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
wink[color=#000000][/color]†ђξ wedding gown is not dat bad now.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by tkaymuo(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
this is dull
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by opetiti: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
undecidedI don't believe d op this may b one of a church progamme. So y so much headache. undecided
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by sweetrace(f): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
He didn't call them paupers. He said "look like". And yes, this is typical of deeper life. The men look good and the women look plain, boring and impoverished. A woman can look elegant on her wedding day without displaying her boobs or being extravagant.
acidosis™:

many of the deeper life members you call paupers are richer than your jerry-curl ipad pastors..
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by tpia1: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
Wedding is so much more than the dress.

So much energy goes into the fancy trimmings at most weddings, leaving nothing for the actual marriage.

Just that one day isnt what's going to keep the couple in love.

If most people knew what marriage entails, they'd even put on tshirt to wed sef, out of fear.

Nothing wrong with the first picture btw. Its their choice, not sure what concerns the op. Are you the one getting married?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.