Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Wouldn't Have Been Born, Even You, If. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Wouldn't Have Been Born, Even You, If. (729 Views)

Do You Regret Been Born? / He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wouldn't Have Been Born, Even You, If. by fortyfeet(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2012
I have always thought of what primarily will I thank my mother for, for clothing me, ah no, its her primary responsibility; for shelter, same applies; for food, ayayaa, most primarily her responsibility; for sending me to school, that is my birth right. So, what do I thank precious mother for?
Has it ever occured to you that (don't laugh yet because we are in it together) if your mother had not married your father, you wouldn't have been born. Wait first, it requires strictly James, your father and Agnes, your mother to be you. If your mother Agnes had married Seun, Emeka or Idris a different man, it couldn't have been you or anyone of your brothers or sisters. Finally, I thank my mother for agreeing to marry my father and I am born. So, you too, go home right away and thank your mother. Anything contrary?

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify A Real Christian Lady / Pleas I Need Ur Candid Advice / How To Protect Your Children From S*xual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.