Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Would You Like To Ask God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Like To Ask God? (520 Views)

What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? / What If The Devil Should Ask God For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Like To Ask God? by jonesdollieho: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2012
In this world filled with troubles, corruption and heart breaking news, i would like to ask God, "When will your kingdom come. When will this earth be made a paradise (your original purpose) for man to live on it without disturbance".

Can you tell me your view
Re: What Would You Like To Ask God? by k2039: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2012
When is the world coming to an end and when I'm I going to die.

That's all,nothing more nothing less.
Re: What Would You Like To Ask God? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
I talk to god daily,..but he doesn't say a word back!!! Initially, I was bothered, but not anymore, cos hearing the testimonies of all who have heard from god,...I rather he keep mute on our conversations.
Actions of most people who claimed to be acting on god's instructions does not in anyway contribute to better living for fellow human,...it's always driven by selfish personal gratification / gains. (amongst the Christians) and to inflict pains,death, vandalization of properties etc (for the Muslim ).

So if this all god has to say,...? I d' rather he remains mute in our conversations,...let me do the talking alone.

(1) (Reply)

When Prophecy Fails Part 1 / The Battle Is The Lord's / The Christian Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.