Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,591 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. (13197 Views)

How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by caesaraba(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2012
Baba_Eleko:
and also the world's biggest failure.

Sadly though, my fear is that we shouldn't start missing GEJ when another person steps in.....(Just like I'm missing OBJ after experiencing GEJ's 'flip-flopping').

It seems it gets worse with every new person....but GEJ's own is a record breaker sha.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2012
acidtalk:

How won't you? When you have the machine to produce 1million FAKE BALLOT papers in your bedroom.

Come free and fair election who is Jonathan?
I dont mean FAKE BALLOT, where I come from, I can steer 1million votes in a day in favor of GEJ,can you do that ?
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by lacasa: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2012
I never trust politicians wink
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Lxgking(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2012
Wow, i can easily vote u journalist of d yr wit dis write up, at d top, i taut u were jst being biased, bt hats off 4 u 4 d xplanations, nd i must really recommend GEJ..4 man up, bt 1 shuld nt bite d hand dat feeds him, bt 1 shuld also standup 4 d rytin, i tink GEJ z really tryin, all des problems in 9ja z jst z own cross...speakin bout unemployment jst shows dat obj has no shame (72% to 52% ) my foot..plus i love hw gej replied bout ODI town massacre......kudos bro
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Demdem(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2012
caesaraba:

Sadly though, my fear is that we shouldn't start missing GEJ when another person steps in.....(Just like I'm missing OBJ after experiencing GEJ's 'flip-flopping').

It seems it gets worse with every new person....but GEJ's own is a record breaker sha.

Forget that. No one will miss the Retardeen. He was never miss in Bayelsa when he left because he failed miserably. Even the corrupt Alams is still regarded has the best governor there so far. he wont be missed after 2015 when i hope will be his last year in power.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by caesaraba(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2012
Demdem:

Forget that. No one will miss the Retardeen. He was never miss in Bayelsa when he left because he failed miserably. Even the corrupt Alams is still regarded has the best governor there so far. he wont be missed after 2015 when i hope will be his last year in power.
Amen!
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by mopesy: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2012
Obasanjo caused it cos if he had not imposed yaradua on nigerians thru their rigging tricks then GEJ wouldn't v had a say let alone of putting us in this mess.very callous.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by acidtalk: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2012
Billyonaire: The man called GEJ, has never failed in any of his political venture. Go history bro, go history. I will be here, reminding you by May 29, 2015, that Team GEJ has done it again. Lets bet 5m each, and we need seun to be our escrew agent.
N5m it is!!!
When, Where and How do you want the betting to take place?

Less I burst your bubble, no gurantee GEJ will complete this term. MARK MY WORD.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by iconaus: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2012
Obj is trying to pacify the north because of violation of zoning in PDP of which he was the architect and more importanly JEG alliance with the south east is worrying OBJ as OBj is not comfortable with that given the unwritten policy of igbos isolation in the running of the country as it is evident under JEG igbos are beginin to make headway in national politics and as a result Obj is scared of being draged to International court of justice for war crime against Biafra . Is just playing safe and being SMART ASS.

All those nigeria war genocidists will not comfortable with GEJ and his alliance with igbos .

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2012
acidtalk:
N5m it is!!!

Less I burst your bubble, no gurantee GEJ will complete this term. MARK MY WORD.
As soon as the 2015 campaign begins. Seun will provide escrow services. I can assure you, you will lose your money. There is no credible opposition candidate against Lord GEJ.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by acidtalk: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2012
Billyonaire: I dont mean FAKE BALLOT, where I come from, I can steer 1million votes in a day in favor of GEJ,can you do that ?

We don't have poverty stricken people in my place who will sell their conscience and votes for 1kg of rice and 6 yards of Ankara so it will be an inpossible task finding 1million poor people I can buy. But talk of raising 100s of millions from donations from 1million people then I think I can boast of getting that.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Demdem(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2012
acidtalk:
N5m it is!!!

This is pleasing to the ears cheesy cheesy. Anything that will speedily bring an end to cluelessness and stupidity in governance should be encouraged.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2012
icon aus: Obj is trying to pacify the north because of violation of zoning in PDP of which he was the architect and more importanly JEG alliance with the south east is worrying OBJ as OBj is not comfortable with that given the unwritten policy of igbos isolation in the running of the country as it is evident under JEG igbos are beginin to make headway in national politics and as a result Obj is scared of being draged to International court of justice for war crime against Biafra . Is just playing safe and being SMART ASS.

All those nigeria war genocidists will not comfortable with GEJ and his alliance with igbos .
You have a point there, I must add that the OBJ/Tinubu debacle when he was in power has alienated OBJ from SW politics, and the alienation by GEJ has made him a lone ranger and a political orphan, he is seeking friendship from afar off to stay relevant.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Maxymilliano(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2012
The whole write up is a complete hogwash and not really surprised that people are already taking stands and making conclusions on what at best can be termed as figments of imagination of the writer.

What took place at Olusegun Obasanjo presidential library at Abeokuta last week was a private event and it is not incumbent on the President to be there. For God sake, it is a foundation laying for a mosque within a library complex, why should GEJ absence be construed as falling apart with his benefactor is what I don't seem to understand.

Obasano is a stateman in all ramification and his recent critique of the present administration and on the general situations in the country is expected and should be understandable. One of the leading light in this administration, the minister of agriculture, Adewunmi Adesina was validly nominated by Obasanjo for the post, one of the minister special assistant is Tunde Oladunjoye, PDP deputy governorship candidate in last year election in Ogun State, so, what alleged nominee list are we speculating about here?

Attending council meetings is not necessarily a must, it is by choice and OBJ can decide when to attend and not when to attend, Buhari has not been a regular attendee simply because there is no compelling laws that stipulate such, how this was interpreted to mean an existing friction between OBJ and GEJ is just laughable.

All I see in the original post is just speculations conjectures, believe it and you believe anything.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2012
acidtalk:

We don't have poverty stricken people in my place which will sell their conscience and votes for 2kg of rice and 6 yeards of Ankara so it will be an inpossible tax finding 1million poor people I can buy. But talk of raising 100s of millions from donations of 1million people then I think I can boast of getting that.
Its a pity to note that this cyber age people still receive ankara and 2kg of rice to give their votes. How about provision of portable water borehole every 100 meters, how about granting scholarships to kids, how about building places of worship for 5 communities ? I advise you stay close to your root to understand the dynamism of the changing desires of the people.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by acidtalk: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2012
Billyonaire: As soon as the 2015 campaign begins. Seun will provide escrow services. I can assure you, you will lose your money. There is no credible opposition candidate against Lord GEJ.

My Nigerian people will rather vote a Corrupt Atiku, Ameachi, Fashola, Oshomole than having a CORRUPT, CLUELESS and FAILED Humpty Dumpty like Jonathan in that Villa come 2015
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2012
acidtalk:

My Nigerian people will rather vote a Corrupt Atiku, Ameachi, Fashola, Oshomole than having a CORRUPT, CLUELESS and FAILED Humpty Dumpty like Jonathan in that Villa come 2015
WE SHALL SEE!!! But remember, I said it before and I am saying it again. The man called GEJ, hasnt lost a single election before, his successes has been natural miracles. LOL
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by PeterKbaba: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2012
Billyonaire: WE SHALL SEE!!! But remember, I said it before and I am saying it again. The man called GEJ, hasnt lost a single election before, his successes has been natural miracles. LOL

THAT IS HOW THEY HAVE SUCCESSFULLY BRAINWASHED YOUR MINDSET....THE IS NO SUCH THING AS NATURAL MIRACLE. IF JONATHAN DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DO HIS JOB, FVCKING VOTE HIM OUT..... ONLY IF WE HAVE BETTER PEOPLE BASED ON MERITS LIKE FASHOLA/SANUSI
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by jt2010: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2012
Billyonaire: WE SHALL SEE!!! But remember, I said it before and I am saying it again. The man called GEJ, hasnt lost a single election before, his successes has been natural miracles. LOL

Mr. 1 million vote, your Lord GEJ has only stand to be elected only once, the rest him na handbag to other people ... Prove me wrong by stating any other election that he has ever stand to be elected in its own capacity except 2011.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2012
9jaolofofo: In Abeokuta last Friday, governors, leaders of the National Assembly and political heavy weights gathered to lay the foundation stone of a mosque at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL) complex. Even former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, who has had a bitter political battle with former President Obasanjo, attended the event and donated N5 million towards the project. 

Conspicuously absent was President Goodluck Jonathan. He was not there in person. He was not represented by any minister or presidential aide.

President Jonathan’s absence at an event that touches the heart of his benefactor is one of the manifestations of the divide between the two leaders. Obasanjo it was who influenced Jonathan’s political rise as Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State, through Governor, Vice President, Acting President, substantive President and Jonathan’s election as president in the 2011 elections. Though unspoken, the feud is now in the open, like a festering wound. 

Obasanjo, on his part, has kept away from the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in the last few months. He didn’t attend the last Council of State meeting in July. His voice was not heard sympathising or commiserating with the first family over the illness of Dame Patience Jonathan and the death of Jonathan’s younger brother, the late Meni, respectively. Instead, the volley of attacks and counter-attacks directly and by proxy has replaced the filial relationship between them. Obasanjo even dumped his position as chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) board of trustees – a position he fought very hard to keep. Ever since that decision, things continued to fall apart between the two.

How Jonathan and Obasanjo fell apart
The crack between Jonathan and Obasanjo began to emerge shortly after the 2011 presidential election. A close associate of Obasanjo revealed to Sunday Trust that after the bitter battle before, during and after the polls, Obasanjo asked Jonathan to mend the divide between the North and South by visiting those who contested against him in the presidential primaries and the election. But Jonathan refused to do so. Secondly, it was alleged that Obasanjo warned Jonathan against reducing the presidency to an Ijaw affair, when it was apparent that the president had surrounded himself with his kinsmen, some of them ex-militants. Again, Jonathan ignored him. 

Then, when Jonathan wanted to constitute his cabinet, it was gathered, Obasanjo recommended some names from the South-West, considering the fact that the region which voted for Jonathan overwhelmingly had no governor. Sunday Trust gathered that Obasanjo was shocked when Jonathan threw away his list, and the South-West did not make it to any of the top 10 cabinet positions. Combined with the suspicion that Jonathan may have deliberately traded the South-West governorship positions with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) to enable him win the presidential election, Obasanjo felt used and dumped. To worsen the situation, it was alleged that the president stopped picking Obasanjo’s calls.

Obasanjo turns critic of Jonathan administration
Indications that Obasanjo accepted his maltreatment and was looking in a different direction, perhaps, to take his pound of flesh, manifested in reports alleging that he was looking North-ward for Jonathan’s replacement, come 2015. Though he denied ever endorsing Jigawa State Governor Sule Lamido and Rivers State Governor Rotimi Amaechi as his choices for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP’s) presidential flag bearers in 2015, Obasanjo’s body language told the world that he had shifted his support from Jonathan. 

At local and international fora, he took a swipe on the Jonathan administration for wasting the country’s foreign reserve, put at about $35 billion in 2007. Obasanjo had said, “We left what we call excess crude, let’s build it for rainy day, up to $35 billion; within three years, the $35 billion disappeared. Whether the money disappeared or, like the governor said, it was shared, the fact remains that $35 billion disappeared from the foreign reserve I left behind in office. When we left that money, we thought we were leaving it for the rainy day… But my brother said the rain is not falling now. But the fact is that when the rain is falling, we will have nothing to cover our heads with because we have blown it off. The Chinese do not think that way.” The statement was an allusion to the Jonathan administration, as both foreign reserve and excess crude account sank shortly after the 2011 elections.

Obasanjo’s statements became more and more critical of the Jonathan administration. On November 11, he spoke in Dakar, Senegal about the alarming rate of unemployment in the country, and concluded that the country was sitting on a time-bomb. He told the gathering at an entrepreneurship programme under the auspices of that Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and the African Development Bank that when he became president, youth unemployment was put at 72 per cent, but that he reduced it to about 52 per cent. Now, it has ballooned to unmanageable proportion. Obasanjo underscored his fears with this remark: “I am afraid. And when a General says he is afraid, that means the danger ahead is real and potent. Despite the imminent threat to Nigeria’s nationhood there is no serious, realistic short or long term solution to youth unemployment.”

Though Obasanjo argued that his remarks were not meant to instigate Nigerians against government, few days after the Dakar event, he was in Warri, Delta State to frontally attack Jonathan over his ‘weak’ approach to insecurity. At the 40th anniversary of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor’s call to ministry at the Word of Life Bible Church, Obasanjo said, “They (Boko Haram) stated their grievances and I promised to relay them to the authorities in power, because that was the best I could do. I did report. But my fear at that time is still my fear till today. When you have a sore and fail to attend to it quickly, it festers and grows to become something else.

“Whichever way, you just have to attend to it. Don’t leave it unattended to. On two occasions I had to attend to the problem I faced at that time. I sent soldiers to a place and 19 of them were killed. If I had allowed that to continue, I will not have authority to send security whether police, soldier and any force any where again. So, I had to nip it in the bud and that was the end of that particular problem.”

Referring to criticisms that he foisted Jonathan on the nation, Obasanjo said, “The beauty of democracy is that power rests in the people, and every elected person would seek your votes to come back; if you don’t want him, he won’t come back.”

Jonathan fires back
Obasanjo’s reference to how he tackled the Odi crisis attracted a length remark from Jonathan during the presidential media chat on Sunday, November 18. The tragedy, which happened on November 20, 1999 led to the killing of many persons in the Bayelsa State community. Though Obasanjo said it halted militants’ attacks on the army, Jonathan disagreed, bluntly saying, “When the Odi matter came up, I was the Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State, and I can give you the narratives of what led to the Odi crisis. The peak of the activities of the militancy in Niger Delta was when 12 police officers were killed in a cold blooded murder. That made the federal government to invade Odi. And after that invasion, the governor and I visited Odi. 

“Ordinarily, the governor and the deputy governor were not supposed to move together under such a situation. And we saw some dead people mainly old men and women and also children. None of those militants was killed. None was killed. So, bombarding Odi was to solve the problem but it never solved it. If the attack on Odi had solved the issue of militancy in the Niger Delta, the Yar’adua government, in which I had the privilege of being the Vice President, wouldn’t have come up with the amnesty programme. So, that should tell you that the attack on Odi never solved the militancy problems. People will even tell you that rather it escalated it. It attracted international sympathy and we had lots of challenges after that attack on Odi.”

Implications of the face-off for 2015:
Obasanjo does not forgive. Obasanjo has always had the last laugh. These two expressions have become aphorisms in the Nigerian political circle because of some antecedents. Many politicians who attracted Obasanjo’s anger regretted it. Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar; former Ogun State Governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel; former Speaker Umar Gha’li Na’Abbah, former Senate President Anyim Pius Anyim; the late Senate President Pius Okadigbo, former PDP National Chairman, Chief Audu Ogbeh and even the late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua were not spared. In different ways they disagreed with Obasanjo. In different ways they lost out. 

As the political alignment for 2015 intensifies, there are fears that the Obasanjo group could pull the rug off Jonathan’s 2015 ambition. In Abeokuta last Friday, many governors from the North, some of whom have presidential ambition, engaged in a closed door meeting with Obasanjo after they contributed to the fund for building the presidential library mosque. If anything, the harmony demonstrated at the meeting pointed to the reality of power shift from the South to the North, a change that Obasanjo has openly canvassed for. The big alliance being planned by the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) would provide a veritable alternative to dissenting groups in the PDP, if Jonathan picks the party’s ticket for 2015 presidential election.

Presidential aides declined to make comments on the cold war between Jonathan and Obasanjo. Many calls put through to Dr Doyin Okupe, a Senior Special Assistant to Jonathan on Public Affairs, were not answered. He did not respond to text messages sent to his mobile phone, explaining what this newspaper wanted him to clarify. Subsequent calls made to Dr Okupe after the text messages had been delivered were not attended to. 

Also, Dr Reuben Abati, the president’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, did not respond to our reporter’s calls and text messages. The president’s Special Assistant on Political Affairs, Malam Ahmed Gulak, also refused to respond to calls and text messages to his mobile telephone. However, in his response to criticisms by former leaders of Jonathan last Friday, Gulak had said, “They have had their opportunities to rule this country before. Some have done eight years; some have done 12 years, some have done seven years, they have done their own bits. Therefore, what we are saying is that, they should be elder statesmen; give advice from the sides, not to dabble into creating crisis within the system.”

According to Gulak, he agreed that nobody could deprive people of their rights to air their views on any national issue, including how they are governed, but such criticisms should be constructive. He argued that when such criticisms come from those who had been privileged to have led the country in the past, they should be moderated, not to create social disharmony in the country.

In his reaction to the face-off between Jonathan and Obasanjo, the National Publicity Secretary of the Conference of Nigeria Political Parties (CNPP), Mr Osita Okechukwu, described it as ‘nemesis at work’.

The divide between Jonathan and Obasanjo may influence the country’s future political leadership. An intense power struggle may be in the offing in 2015.

http://9jaolofofo.com/revealed-how-president-jonathan-and-obasanjo-fell-apart/
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by acidtalk: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2012

Don't be deceived he has ONLY contestested ONE single election in his entire lifetime and that was last year. Every other time he had come from the unfortunate circumstances of his governor or president.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by oiseworld: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2012
Boko Haram Boko Haram Boko Haram sorry, aboki people have started with their divide and couquer tactics again. they want to divide us before 2015 by making us think the powerful men from the southern region are at war. the divide would last long that by 2015 when we come to understand that baba and gej had always been one, it would have been too late. A boko would be sitting on the throne.

even if OBJ ang JONA are having a fued, its not enough to divide them. aboki still want nigeria united and they would comply by our terms to maintain this. by 2015 jona would win his second term even with the support of Baba. all this tori are just to put food on one mans table and keep us busy here on nairaland.

regards jonathans comment on the odi massacre, he was in defence of JTF. the was tring to address an issue that JTf was not using force on the people of maiduguri and he refered to the odi issue. claiming the massacre didn't solve the militancy problem. so the direct use of force might not be the solution to boko haram. though i disagree, boko boys and their host need direct FORCCEEEEEEE.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2012
PeterKbaba:

THAT IS HOW THEY HAVE SUCCESSFULLY BRAINWASHED YOUR MINDSET....THE IS NO SUCH THING AS NATURAL MIRACLE. IF JONATHAN DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DO HIS JOB, FVCKING VOTE HIM OUT..... ONLY IF WE HAVE BETTER PEOPLE BASED ON MERITS LIKE FASHOLA/SANUSI
I would have still read it if these letters were not bolded and capitalized...LOL, but I advise you respect my opinion and not think I can be brainwashed. Fashola is an excellent Administrator but he is in a regional party. If he was in PDP, I would have considered voting but I think it will be a waste of vote cos of his present regional political affiliations.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2012
acidtalk:

Don't be deceived he has ONLY contestested ONE single election in his entire lifetime and that was last year. Every other time he had come from the unfortunate circumstances of his governor or president.
Unfortunate circumstance or fortunate opportunism ? What makes you think there will be no unfortunate circumstance or fortunate opportunism 2015 ?
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2012
oiseworld: Boko Haram Boko Haram Boko Haram sorry, aboki people have started with their divide and couquer tactics again. they want to divide us before 2015 by making us think the powerful men from the southern region are at war. the divide would last long that by 2015 when we come to understand that baba and gej had always been one, it would have been too late. A boko would be sitting on the throne.

even if OBJ ang JONA are having a fued, its not enough to divide them. aboki still want nigeria united and they would comply by our terms to maintain this. by 2015 jona would win his second term even with the support of Baba. all this tori are just to put food on one mans table and keep us busy here on nairaland.

regards jonathans comment on the odi massacre, he was in defence of JTF. the was tring to address an issue that JTf was not using force on the people of maiduguri and he refered to the odi issue. claiming the massacre didn't solve the militancy problem. so the direct use of force might not be the solution to boko haram. though i disagree, boko boys and their host need direct FORCCEEEEEEE.
You are a wiseman, with wise words of Wisdom.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Dee60: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2012
Let us all pray that GEJ does not take that misadventure of contesting in 2015. If he does, I pray that does not split the country irrepairably.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by acidtalk: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Unfortunate circumstance or fortunate opportunism ? What makes you think there will be no unfortunate circumstance or fortunate opportunism 2015 ?

Ubfortunate because the impeachment of Alamieshia and death of Jonathan on paved way for Jonathan to loot the entire treasury of Bayelsa and Nigeria respectively.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Super1759: 10:11am On Nov 28, 2012
Demdem:

na lie joooor, even abacha,people missed him, let alone the 1st gov that increased minimium wage, fought corruption and still fighting. I pray he wins.
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Super1759: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2012
acidtalk:

Ubfortunate because the impeachment of Alamieshia and death of [b]Jonathan on paved way for Jonathan to loot the entire treasury of Bayelsa and Nigeria respectively.
[/b]how did you come to this conclusion?
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Demdem(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2012
Super1759: na lie joooor, even abacha,people missed him, let alone the 1st gov that increased minimium wage, fought corruption and still fighting. I pray he wins.

Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2012
acidtalk:

Ubfortunate because the impeachment of Alamieshia and death of Jonathan on paved way for Jonathan to loot the entire treasury of Bayelsa and Nigeria respectively.
Pay attention to what you type brov, Jonathan isnt dead, or is it Yaradua (RIP) ?
Re: REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. by Intrepid1(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2012
Billyonaire: I dont mean FAKE BALLOT, where I come from, I can steer 1million votes in a day in favor of GEJ,can you do that ?

Who is this one?

You can 'steer' one million votes in a day and they didn't engage you and make you head of the campaign team? Even Obama's campaign managers had more sense than make such hogwash claims. Steer ko, stair ni.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers / Another INEC Office Set Ablaze In Imo State (Pics) / Abia Is The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria - Ikpeazu Tells NUJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.