Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Serial Billionaire ‘Fraudster’ Remanded In Prison - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial Billionaire ‘Fraudster’ Remanded In Prison (12369 Views)

N11.5bn Fraud: Bishop, Bank MD Remanded In Prison / Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast / Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial Billionaire ‘Fraudster’ Remanded In Prison by rusher14: 7:44am On Nov 28, 2012
Area_boy: DEM DON NAB BILLYONAIRE grin grin grin grin grin

His last post on NL.. two days go

Billy, If you can see this, we got ya back wink
In as much as I have had my own meaure of spats with the guy with the moniker Billyonaire on NL, I'm yet to connect this story with his person. Let's just say there's insufficient evidence if ever any exists to do so.
In a way if untrue I can imagine the egotistic fella felling cool with himself believing he's of such widescale importance to be so discussed.
So please except you are 100% sure of your facts I ask you desist from drawing his name into this matter.
Re: Serial Billionaire ‘Fraudster’ Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2012
Been busy on the next big project. It takes me away from my addiction (NL), but I hope to conclude soon and get back to you guys. There is no need for storms in teacups. Hold the forte till my return people.

2 Likes

Re: Serial Billionaire ‘Fraudster’ Remanded In Prison by megxo(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2012
kill him already

1 Like

Re: Serial Billionaire ‘Fraudster’ Remanded In Prison by donotbanme1: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2012
ajadek: Islike the banks so calledd stanbic ibtc are greedy,maximum looan they introduce to my company was 4.5m and minimum is 100k,I gave them my statement of acct frm gtb.till now almost 3month noting has happon...this man go to extra lengh to get extra achievement,u get my suport but u could have pay them their money,their interest is okay.or are u not use the money for bisiness?then u Bleep up for diverting their money for luxury

That means they will close that line of credit since this fraud has surfaced. The credibility of other bank's statement of account has been undermined by this ''fraudster billyonaire''.

I picked holes with stanbic on this type of rushed credit. Its possible this man never operated his acct in stanbic for upto 6months b4 the credit was availed. I wanted applying for that loan too, but....

Nigerians and fear of big men. I can imagine this man entering their banking halls with aides and security and all of them fell for it.
Re: Serial Billionaire ‘Fraudster’ Remanded In Prison by donotbanme1: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2012
Area_boy: DEM DON NAB BILLYONAIRE grin grin grin grin grin

His last post on NL.. two days go

Billy, If you can see this, we got ya back wink

I tot as much...
Re: Serial Billionaire ‘Fraudster’ Remanded In Prison by donotbanme1: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Been busy on the next big project. It takes me away from my addiction (NL), but I hope to conclude soon and get back to you guys. There is no need for storms in teacups. Hold the forte till my return people.

So they left you with the comfort of browsing
Re: Serial Billionaire ‘Fraudster’ Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2012
do not ban me:

Yes.
Re: Serial Billionaire ‘Fraudster’ Remanded In Prison by omodapson(m): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2012
do not ban me:

grin grin
Re: Serial Billionaire ‘Fraudster’ Remanded In Prison by jpphilips(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
Moodie: Nigerian mentality.

Blame everyone else but the thief.

..."he's a small thief", "why can't they catch the politicians", " the thief is a genius", the bank should have done this or that.

Frankly everytime I come to this site, I leave feeling less intelligent

and you unintelligently left an unintelligent comment
Re: Serial Billionaire ‘Fraudster’ Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 06, 2013
NA inside job, he didn't do it alone

chreld_b: But is there no procedure in place for Stanbic IBTC to have verified and confirmed the authencity of the bank statements presented to them by the man? Is obtaining a loan of 1.2 billion really that easy that all you have to do is show some paper documents containing forged bank statements. Something is fishy here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrests 3 Over The Murder Of UNIBEN Lecturer / 'Okorocha Is Adolph Hitler Of Igboland' – IPOB / NDLEA Arraigns Abba Kyari, Six Others Over Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.