Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,008 members, 7,828,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Rap Mixtape Album Of The Year! (naija) And Your Pick Was? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Mixtape Album Of The Year! (naija) And Your Pick Was? (1015 Views)

Free Naija And Hip-hop Music Downloading Website! / The Latest Music Download Website *both Naija And Hip-hop* / Album Of The Year "asa" Download Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rap Mixtape Album Of The Year! (naija) And Your Pick Was? by ortopazz(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
So this will be for the ardent listeners of rap music atleast in Nigeria, the year is up already done and dusted and I see no other rapper dropping a mixtape album, So with what has already been dropped, which Mixtape do you think lived up to the hype, in everything both in packaging, Featured artistes,delivery and most importantly the dopeness of the mixtape! One that got u thinking like what made the rap artist so ill and erything.

In no particular order

M.I's Illegal Music II ---Ridiculous, Export, Bleep you,, Do I Move You etc

Mode9's Occupy the Throne- Niggas in Paris, No Church In the wild, Who can Stop me, Murder In Excellence Etc

Vector's Barracks ----Wasted, 2nd coming, Stay Scheming, Strange Clouds Etc

Terry Tha Rapman's World Domination --- kush, Zombie, Soldier, otis, Etc

Atleast as far as am concerned it was going to come down to this quartet, if I missed any MIXTAPE dropped please feel free to include, but dont forget to Make your pick.

So which MIXTAPE was the best?
Re: Rap Mixtape Album Of The Year! (naija) And Your Pick Was? by BabaEleko(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2012
Vectors barracks is the Boko haram. BOMB!!!!!!!!
Re: Rap Mixtape Album Of The Year! (naija) And Your Pick Was? by ortopazz(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2012
was feeling that 2nd coming on the barracks mixtape, We popped a lot On Wasted!! He was tight I must confess.
Waiting for more comments!
Re: Rap Mixtape Album Of The Year! (naija) And Your Pick Was? by larryjayz: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
Modenines occupy the throne is the best Naija mixtape I've heard after Pentium ix. Wordplays, punchlines, metaphors, verbplays were so on point, this S**t is dope, still listen to it everyday
Re: Rap Mixtape Album Of The Year! (naija) And Your Pick Was? by ortopazz(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
thumbs to Vec's mixtape again, I mean the lyrics to his mixtape lp can be found on RapGenius.com now thats an achievement! The only Naija rap artist I think with such a feat!
Re: Rap Mixtape Album Of The Year! (naija) And Your Pick Was? by amblors(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
Any nigerian on rapgenius can add the lyrics on there.
I didn't like Barracks, sorry, boring stuff. Didn't bother with Terry's the singles I heard didn't cut it.

My Pick -
Modenine's - Occupy the Throne
M.I's - Illegal Music 2
Boogey's - Artificial Intelligence
Godwon's - No Days Off

1 Like

Re: Rap Mixtape Album Of The Year! (naija) And Your Pick Was? by mikuz(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
Vector - Barracks
Re: Rap Mixtape Album Of The Year! (naija) And Your Pick Was? by ortopazz(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
Dint get a chance to lay my hands on boogey definitely try him, he had guest appearances on both Illegal musque n OTT!

(1) (Reply)

Usher Raymond IV: Some of His Worst Songs Of All Time / Sean Paul Collaborates With Nigerian Rapper Alaye On ‘living Up’ / Jhybo - FISH & POMO [prod. By I-mole Beats]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.