Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Usher Raymond IV: Some of His Worst Songs Of All Time - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Usher Raymond IV: Some of His Worst Songs Of All Time (1014 Views)

Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History / Worst Songs Of 2010. / The Usher Raymond Show! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usher Raymond IV: Some of His Worst Songs Of All Time by OmoUSH(m): 12:03am On Aug 18, 2013
Losing his soul in the process of looking for himself*LOOKING FOR MYSELF ALBUM*, Usher, the former king of rnb is set to go back to where he came from by releasing another album that will resemble Confessions' era. Have anyone noticed that deep rnb is no longer reigning? Pop and Hip-hop are now the order of the day. Well, immediately Usher dumped the genre after the early 2000s for pop, it lost significance. So, perhaps, Ush wants to bring back deep Soul and RnB to the earth. This rnb megastar according to Justin Timberlake, Shakira, Neyo, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Drake, and Jason Derulo, has hardly got any hitch in his career. But as for me, from the year 2008 that he married that Tameka, and released Here I Stand, Usher's fall began by producing so many mediocre songs. Ride with me guys as i list some of the all time worst songs of Ush. R.
1. .
3. Scream.
5. I am in love.
6. Fed up.
7. Anything.
8. Dirty dancer.
9. Numb.
10. Best Thing.
11. It is what it is.

(1) (Reply)

Jhybo - FISH & POMO [prod. By I-mole Beats] / Olamide - Story For The Gods Official Video / Meet The 10 Most Gifted Nija Rappers In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.