Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie (7939 Views)

A New Movie About The ALUU4- Right or Wrong? / Aluu4 / Photos From The New Nollywood Movie Titled ‘aluu4′ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by slimderek(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
There’s an Aluu4 movie in the making and it’s being produced by Simony Productions, the Idumota marketers that brought you Blackberry Babes.

Errr.. I actually think everything is wrong here..
Are they trying to mock the late students or what? Cos am pretty sure these idumota marketers are not shooting this movie to honour the late students.. Its all for their pocket-returns.

The young men lost their lives on october 5th and in about 50 days a movie has already been shot about the sad incident..

Did the script writers get information from the police or even visit the families of the deceased students.. ??!
Am sure the information that ll be passed ll be based on what made rounds online.

I can imagine the agony and trauma the families ll go through when they see this movie.. OMG!!! Nigeria/Nollywood we hail thee..

http://www.slipost.com/nollywood-already-working-on-aluu4-movie/

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by slimderek(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
These people are just being stupid

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by UnknownMember: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2012
.I think its a good concept, however its too darn early for this...

This incident happened in October, barely 2 months ago.. They should have atleast let the matter settle well before trying to make money from it. This is the standard Practice of Nollywood, and its very bad. I wonder what other functions their association perform apart from fighting for who will be President of their group..

My Review of this movie: INSENSITIVE and in Bad taste.

7 Likes

Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by dannywest: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2012
rubbish!! cheap, inferior rubbish!!
Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by azpekuliar: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2012
I await all the thrash versions from all the various movie stables.
Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by salam001(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2012
And why are they not naked?

11 Likes

Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by tpia1: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2012
i just wish people in general and nigerians/nlers in particular would stop being so inhuman.

where is this world headed to if everyone is turning to a beast.

as per the topic, it might be too soon.

what's the purpose of the movie?

did they consult the victim's families before making it?
Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by Sagytarius(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2012
Sometimess, I'm ashamed to be a Nigerian. Instead of improving, we're retrogressing. I mean, barely 50days, and the movie is out? Ingenious!

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by dopeJemi: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2012
I

pity

deir

stupidity
sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by poyet(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2012
Do they how to make meaningful films( na drama I go call am self)? Federal authority should stop them, at least, for now! The trauma is still lingering.
Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by Built2last: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2012
Nollywood lacks content and that's why I don't watch their movies.It dulls my brain.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by PetDancer(f): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2012
Too bad,naija and their nollywood
Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by megxo(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2012
D HEIGHT OF NOLLYWOOD
Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2012
It shows they really care!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by dopeJemi: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2012
ueskman: It shows they really care!

Hu

Be

Dis

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by miteolu(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2012
No new script?
Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by Super1759: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2012
I trust our nollywood. This one is long overdue naa. But the one weh pass them na.
"Dana crash".

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by tpia1: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2012
i guess not.
Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by Redmosquito(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2012
Minion: Your Painfulness! The $h!t that has been worrying Nollywood, they finally $hat it today. In the form of an Aluu movie.
Hades: I dont have any doubts about the stupidity of the movie. But I have but one question
Minion: Do not hold back, my King!
Hades: We all saw the planking scenes. The way skulls were cracked. The angry mob and stuff like dat. How will they reproduce all that?
Minion: Haba! Is it not Nollywood?! The great spewer of $h!t. There was no mob ooo! Who wan pay for mob?! There were only five angry lookin, cutlass weilding boys in red. Shikena!!

7 Likes

Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by delors(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2012
For what its worth...this is not right...
Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by jaymdee(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2012
The Producer and director of this movie should be arrested. This is a sad reminder, and a far cry from creativity. Nonsense!!!
Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by shyna501: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2012
Y d families of dos young boiz r stl in pain, these useless pple r usin' d avenue 2 make money... Rubish!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by martyns303(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2012
There's nothing wrong in shooting a movie about a real life event, however the movie is coming out too soon, the event is still fresh in the memory of Nigerians, it will be an insult on the emotions of the families, except they have the approval of the families. This is an event that shock the world, a movie about it should be properly planned. But then, this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by DanIlon(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2012
They do this is to sake of Naira only.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2012
I THINK THE CASTING DIRECTOR SHOULD BE SHOT. THESE GUYS LOOK TOO OLD 2 BE STUDENTS. THE WHOLE THING LOOKS LIKE A SICK JOKE

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by DanIlon(m): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2012
They do this business is to sake of Naira only.
Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by daemeyer(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2012
Unknown Member: .I think its a good concept, however its too darn early for this...

This incident happened in October, barely 2 months ago.. They should have atleast let the matter settle well before trying to make money from it. This is the standard Practice of Nollywood, and its very bad. I wonder what other functions their association perform apart from fighting for who will be President of their group..

My Review of this movie: INSENSITIVE and in Bad taste.
Actually they should have produced it probably a week after the incident that is if they really want people to know what happened and not trying to make some cash out of it
Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by himclfgud(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2012
So wat will happen to the family members of these boys wen they watch this movie? undecided NIJA ....all about MONEY MAKING...RUBISHHHHHHH sad
Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by eikeem(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2012
Crap!
Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by johndavid1(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2012
dopeJemi: I

pity

deir

stupidity
sad sad
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2012
Movie Title: Bitter City
Re: Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie by stupor(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2012
slimderek: These people are just being stupid

Very very

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hollywood Actresses Without Makeups! (Pictures Attached) / Registration For The Gulder Ultimate Search 6 Begins / Genievive Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Are In Ije (an International Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.