Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

A New Movie About The ALUU4- Right or Wrong? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A New Movie About The ALUU4- Right or Wrong? (637 Views)

Nollywood Releases 2015 Election Movie About Buhari!(pic) / Aluu4 / Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A New Movie About The ALUU4- Right or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
A Nollywood movie producer Mr Simony has shoot a film with the Aluu 4 incident that took place in PH. He shud have allowed the investigations into the matter to be completed and the perpatrators punished for their wicked act and their families to finished mourning those boys. Love of money in Naija!.

In my own opinion, it isn't right, NOLLYWOOD ought to ban the movie production ASAP! Or what do you think?

Re: A New Movie About The ALUU4- Right or Wrong? by Youngsage: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
what i think is that
1. I am the 1st to comment.
At last! Join me in praising God o!!! Brb to tell u wat else i think grin
Re: A New Movie About The ALUU4- Right or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
Youngsage: what i think is that
1. I am the 1st to comment.
At last! Join me in praising God o!!! Brb to tell u wat else i think grin
Lol, u aren't serious grin
Re: A New Movie About The ALUU4- Right or Wrong? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2013

(1)

Showcase - A Bit Of Ilorin (kwara) / Where Can I Download Movies On My Phone? / Watch Naruto Vs The Other Madara Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.