Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag (25043 Views)

"Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) / Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days / Is It Normal To See The Spirit Of A Dead Relative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
Who Can Explain This?.Dead man sent a stranger to deliver bag

Now this is someone I know very well,although I was'nt there when this happened,But,I have interviewed her.

My neigbour passed on to the other side,few months later after his burial,Some man came with a bag,That he was sent by my deseased neigbour to deliver it to the wife,Then,they ask him when and where did they met,he said last week in such and such place,They ask him what is in the bag he said he does'nt know because the bag was locked,They brought out his pictures to show him just to make sure he is in right place,he confirmed that it him.

The man wife screamed and everyone in the hood gathered including my mother,the man repeated his story and the bag was taken from him and the key was taken off,Guess what?

The bag was full of money,.Pls I need constructive explanation to this story.And oh Pls no name calling because I know this family to be very poor,so there is no way he could have saved this money.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Joagbaje(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ghost do exist. And sometimes look for those who can see beyond physics realm to pass messages to loved ones

5 Likes

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Ozegbe(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
euromilion: Now this is someone I know very well,although I was'nt there when this happened,But,I have interviewed her.

My neigbour passed on to the other side,few months later after his burial,Some man came with a bag,That he was sent by my deseased neigbour to deliver it to the wife,Then,they ask him when and where did they met,he said last week in such and such place,They ask him what is in the bag he said he does'nt know because the bag was locked,They brought out his pictures to show him just to make sure he is in right place,he confirmed that it him.

The man wife screamed and everyone in the hood gathered including my mother,the man repeated his story and the bag was taken from him and the key was taken off,Guess what?

The bag was full of money,.Pls I need constructive explanation to this story.And oh Pls no name calling because I know this family to be very poor,so there is no way he could have saved this money.

Sorry I can't make any meaningful contribution because I am a doubting Thomas

1 Like

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 05, 2013
Nollywood movie called "Ghost money".

Grab your copy now! cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 05, 2013
Joagbaje:

Ghost do exist. And sometimes look for those who can see beyond physics realm to pass messages to loved ones
lollipop swag...

2 Likes

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Bella3(f): 6:32am On Feb 05, 2013
Op where your share of the money?
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2013
No be small thing o!!!I kno few pple from my town are here,hopefully they come to confirm this story,because almost everyone know this story...I don't believe in ghost,that is why I can not get my head around it.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2013
Ozegbe:

Sorry I can't make any meaningful contribution because I am a doubting Thomas

Man I see u are from kwale by ur name,this happened in ward 1 ukwanni local gov,if u kno what I mean,u can go and ask anyone.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2013
Joagbaje:

what is a ghost ?
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by ebamma(m): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
maybe the man's ghost has been responsible for the kidnappings in the east, the money delivered was ransom paid by one of his victims

2 Likes

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by strangest(m): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yeah.. the Ghost robbed a bank and left the loot for the family

2 Likes

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Scarpon(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
nothing wey person no go hear
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Dfrenzy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
GHOST MODE !!!

2 Likes

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by StFrank2(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
euromilion:

Man I see u are from kwale by ur name,this happened in ward 1 ukwanni local gov,if u kno what I mean,u can go and ask anyone.

Cheers
Man I'm from Ukwanni local gvt n I didn't hear such thou I do have some relatives down there but they never said such lol..
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by solelymade: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
euromilion: Who Can Explain This?.Dead man sent a stranger to deliver bag

Now this is someone I know very well,although I was'nt there when this happened,But,I have interviewed her.

Why fabricate such a story just because u wan make frontpage...anyhw congratz for d feat

2 Likes

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by nagoma(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
What currency do they use in the great beyond? Or did he go to the ghost land bureau de change to get the Naira exchange first?

2 Likes

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
probably a man with criminal record. Dead, so case closed
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by profola2be(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
frosbel:

what is a ghost ?

A Ghost is a Ghost!!!
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
The story sounds funny but if its true then they should spend the money wisely.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
profola2be:

A Ghost is a Ghost!!!

There are no ghosts, except by ghost you mean demons, in which case you may be right !
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by maninmood(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
My analogy:

The man was part of a crime syndicate while he was alive. He was probably shot dead and as part of promise and loyalty of his 'group', his part of the loot was delivered to his wife. Has anyone seen fast five?

17 Likes

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by TableLeg(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
*Yawns*
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by martyns303(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
I'll tell you what transpired, you know in Nigeria if a close relative dies as in this case the husband and suddenly the widow starts making cash people will assume, presume or insinuate that she have used her husband for money rituals, espectially in this case where the family is poor. The woman have made some cash and don't want people to start speculating so she gave d money and a story to some guy to come deliver and apperently every1 is buying it. Ya! Am good at writing fictious tales too. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by nikkypearl(f): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ihene me,ebelebe nya!somthing want to happen o,and it's something I cannot tell you ooo ..2face mode activated!!!jus singing and passing by!

1 Like

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by yuzedo: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
musKeeto:
lollipop swag...
LMAO! grin

solelymade:
Why fabricate such a story just because u wan make frontpage...anyhw congratz for d feat

Lol! Cool beans bro... CBN-issued notes? Interesting cheesy
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by thegistarena(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
please let me know when the part 2 of this story will come out, am interested
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Empyv: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yea d man was a damnd robber have u ever heard of d dead spending money? Pls note that the dead stay dump
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by member14: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yoruba Nollywood movie.. grin

Whats the title again?
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Dreyl(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Dfrenzy: GHOST MODE !!!
activated
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by igbsam(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
I have experienced such and it has to do with my dad. Its no tales.....My dad passed away 3 months ago before the incident. A friend of his who resides somewhere in ibadan came to visit 3 months after his death to say hi to us and my dad. He said he saw my dad in ibadan 2wks before coming around and that my dad told him he came for a contract and that friend of his should come around to the house to visit him as they have alot to discuss pertaining the contract as he is a welder and might need his services. The guy came around and we told him of the death of my dad, he was surprised and felt we were lying. We showed him his obituary picture and the date he passed on. Guess what happend, the guy fainted and later woke up 15mins after. He couldn't believe that he saw the ghost of my old man. From stories that i've heard about people dying somewhere and then later seen elsewhere is still a mystery as we believed that once dead, thats all.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by DeRooney: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
Strange!!!
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
The dead are dead, there are no ghosts flying around cheesy

Stop these silly fables.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nothing Matters More Than This!!! / Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday / The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.