Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Where Is Billyonaire? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Billyonaire? (1330 Views)

Where Is Pdp/nairaland's Billyonaire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Billyonaire? by 222Martins(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
For some days now, i've noticed that billyonaire has gone underground. Rumour has it that he can't pay for his monthly bandwidth anymore. Pls where is he? For those of you who don't know who billyonaire is, he is Nairaland's imaginary rich kid. I'm really missing his views.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by manny4life(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
Seriously dude, knock it off
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by RedLight1: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
dude! Grow up
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by Super1759: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
I noticed tooo. but your reasons are not true. In one of his last comments, he warned seun to do something about the childish posts and comments. nairaland is deterioting and no knowledgeable argument can go on.
I know other 2 or 3 prominent monikers that have dropped their constant visit here and I will soon join.
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by 222Martins(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
Super1759: I noticed tooo. but your reasons are not true. In one of his last comments, he warned seun to do something about the childish posts and comments. nairaland is deterioting and no knowledgeable argument can go on.
I know other 2 or 3 prominent monikers that have dropped their constant visit here and I will soon join.
I agree with you on this one bro.
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by manny4life(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
Super1759: I noticed tooo. but your reasons are not true. In one of his last comments, he warned seun to do something about the childish posts and comments. nairaland is deterioting and no knowledgeable argument can go on.

They ALWAYS come back - NL is addictive. Unfortunately, NL has gone to the dogs, but there's nothing one can do about it. He'll be back, perhaps, not now, be he will...Say i told you so.
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
am following him on twitter and he is a friend on facebook.am sure he is using another moniker.you know some peeps cant do without nairaland.
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by Super1759: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
manny4life:

They ALWAYS come back - NL is addictive. Unfortunately, NL has gone to the dogs, but there's nothing one can do about it. He'll be back, perhaps, not now, be he will...Say i told you so.

so if it is addictive? We wait for him and beaf
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by coogar: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
222Martins: For some days now, i've noticed that billyonaire has gone underground. Rumour has it that he can't pay for his monthly bandwidth anymore. Pls where is he? For those of you who don't know who billyonaire is, he is Nairaland's imaginary rich kid. I'm really missing his views.

billionaire has belatedly realised that daydreaming about non-existent money is not going to put food on his table. he's currently among the dangote truck drivers trying to eke out a living......

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by 222Martins(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
coogar:

billionaire has belatedly realised that daydreaming about non-existent money is not going to put food on his table. he's currently among the dangote truck drivers trying to eke out a living......
Lol, he was quite enthusiastic and talked positive about the Dangote graduate drivers project.
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by RedLight1: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
manny4life:

may be or may be not.. where z beaf, aljaherem, jason, ekwy nya etc.. I met Most of these people on nl.. They breathe nl buh not anymore..
I use to be super addicted to facebook, fb 4 couple of months same with bbm.. Buh dis days they dnt freak me anymore.. And reason is, there is notin interestin to me on it anymore.. I only force my self to visit fb once a while nw
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by 222Martins(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
berem: am following him on twitter and he is a friend on facebook.am sure he is using another moniker.you know some peeps cant do without nairaland.
Since you relate with him outside NL, why not try and find out why he went AWOL. I'm missing his brags and fantasy talks.
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by braine(m): 1:13am On Nov 28, 2012
I've observed his absence too. . . He's one of those very few people I unwearyingly read their posts.
Berem, please can you give his twitter handle?
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by manny4life(m): 1:17am On Nov 28, 2012
Red-Light:

may be or may be not.. where z beaf, aljaherem, jason, ekwy nya etc.. I met Most of these people on nl.. They breathe nl buh not anymore..
I use to be super addicted to facebook, fb 4 couple of months same with bbm.. Buh dis days they dnt freak me anymore.. And reason is, there is notin interestin to me on it anymore.. I only force my self to visit fb once a while nw

If you of all people don't know these guys have different handles, sorry bout that. Actually, I do realize that Beaf went on strike, well, it may be due to something else, I remember one time he said he was working on a project. As for Jason, he does have a different handle. Alj_harem does come online once in a while and uses a different handle as well. If you look on the Igbo Parliamentary thread, he did comment few times.
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by Standing5(m): 2:28am On Nov 28, 2012
Super1759: so if it is addictive? We wait for him and beaf
Point of correction, "we wait for either him or Beaf".
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by 222Martins(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
To all those who dropped a comment. I say thanks because we've jointly brought back Billyonaire. Lol.
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by Afam4eva(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
Did he ever leave? I though i saw him arguing in a thread about Jonathan and Obasanjo.
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by 222Martins(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
afam4eva: Did he ever leave? I though i saw him arguing in a thread about Jonathan and Obasanjo.
Yea, he was missing in action for some days. I guess maybe Berem did some magic to get him back.

(1) (Reply)

Is Obasanjo's Abeokuta Mansion Really On Fire? / Terrible Accident In Agbor, Delta State / Which One Is Black Friday In Nigeria- Hian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.