Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

For Aje Pako And Aje Butter Who Enjoy Pass - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For Aje Pako And Aje Butter Who Enjoy Pass (837 Views)

Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter / Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako / The Pako Bridge From Igando To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Aje Pako And Aje Butter Who Enjoy Pass by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
life as aje pako na fun person get chance to do anything but my guy dey argue sey aje butter enjoy pass i come dey ask for una view
Re: For Aje Pako And Aje Butter Who Enjoy Pass by 19naia(m): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
when jamaicans were asked the secret to their world class sprinting champions like husein bolt,the most common answer was that he and the other champions there all ate,ISU,yes the common large yam used to make pounded yam and so on in africa,,they have versions of it in asia which have been taken to parts of the world like i grow in my garden in hawaii USA,and the african version was brought to the carribeans in the americas......i remember the days past in nigeria when the boys always used to nickname the strong guys "ISU" because it was traditionally the food of strength....How many champions rise on a diet of butter When i plant ISU in the garden,it grows faster than any other plant and it climbs higher than any other allowing no other plant to obstruct its way.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reactions To Chris Okotie’s “catholics Are Going To Hell” Sermon (TWEETS) / The Story Of How A Man Rape A Little Girl / An Open Letter To Ghetto Black Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.