Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,829 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? (826 Views)

Policeman Under Investigation For Taking Selfie While Man Was Commiting Suicide / Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? / Man Gets Flogged For Commiting Fornication (video) Warning, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
When I had my heart broken for the first and only time I got to a point where I thought of suicide, it was just a flash. Luckily for me where I lived then shared a fence with a bar and I went over and today the rest is history
I want to ask nairalanders have you ever thought of commiting suicide and how did you over-come the though ?
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by nedu2000(m): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
Yeah,there was a time I wished my world did come to an end but when I looked at other people in situations worse than mine,than I knew I had to remain optimistic,HOPE' is the crucial word.....though I never actually attempted suicide
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
Read this quote on fb on a friends page 'if plan A doesn't work, remember in the alphabets there are remaining 25 letters
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Caracta(f): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
Suicide? No. But there were lots of times i felt like running away. Times i prayed someone would wake me up and tell it was all a dream. Times i wondered if things would ever be normal again. Despite all these, i never came close to suicide. I couldn't take the life i didn't give.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Emmyk(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hell No!
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
Emmyk: Hell No!

Thank GOD for you

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Mynd44: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2012
I think about it every time. Never found a truck fine enough to do the honours
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by wissezy: 12:03am On Nov 28, 2012
Never and will never.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 28, 2012
NO
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44: I think about it every time. Never found a truck fine enough to do the honours

And if you in africa I doubt if you d ever find one. Moreover we need you alive
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Mynd44: 1:04am On Nov 28, 2012
sadeiyare:

And if you in africa I doubt if you d ever find one. Moreover we need you alive
Yeah. We don't have good trucks here.

Thank you
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 28, 2012
Am already dead.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Kslib(m): 6:44am On Nov 28, 2012
Well,i have thought of leaving this world in a peaceful way though not through sucide cos the wickedness in this world is damn too much.. There is no peace of mind atall,i always fantasize of being taken to a village where everything is green,good air,good natural foods,good rivers to swim and catch fish and where our main priority is to eat,have a comfortable home and kids,that's all...
DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT I'M SOO TIRED OF THIS WORLD THAT I ENVY OLD PEOPLE!!!
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Mynd44: 6:48am On Nov 28, 2012
SniperInADiaper: Am already dead.
Wow....lucky you
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2012
SniperInADiaper: Am already dead.

Ghost post
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2012
Kslib: Well,i have thought of leaving this world in a peaceful way though not through sucide cos the wickedness in this world is damn too much.. There is no peace of mind atall,i always fantasize of being taken to a village where everything is green,good air,good natural foods,good rivers to swim and catch fish and where our main priority is to eat,have a comfortable home and kids,that's all...
DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT I'M SOO TIRED OF THIS WORLD THAT I ENVY OLD PEOPLE!!!

Yours is different and strange, does the english dictionary have a word for this ?
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Wow....lucky you

Do you know who I am.... Mr John Allen Muhammed.

Lethal injection done me in.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Mynd44: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

Do you know who I am.... Mr John Allen Muhammed.

Lethal injection done me in.
Can I have that done for me?
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Can I have that done for me?

Follow in my footsteps.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Mynd44: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

Follow in my footsteps.
Yes sir
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
lol what a gloomy topic!
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sybellah: lol what a gloomy topic!
extremely gloomy indeed. The word "suicide" itself scares the hell out me let alone doing it. I see no reason or what so ever why anyone would manually take his own life that he never gave to himself.

(1) (Reply)

For The Kids / Happy Raksha Bandhan Images / Get Mtn Data At Cheap Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.