Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. (6428 Views)

List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? / Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by Bolan123: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
ANALIST:

Right, we are talking about delivering dividends of democracy not how many companies that are sited in a state.
OBI MAY HAVE TRIED TO BREAK OUT AND DISMANTLE THE UBA' S POLITICAL KINGPIN WHICH HAS CRIPPLED THE STATE, ITS RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT AND ALLOCATED SAME TO THEMSELVES, BUT HE HAS FAILED WOEFULLY LOOKING AT HOW THE JUDICIARY BROUGHT HIM BACK TO THE STAGE OF LEADERSHIP, IN NOT CONDUCTING LOCAL GOVRNMENT COUNCILS ELECTION IN HIS STATE WHICH DRIVES DEVELOPMENT, PREPARES FUTURE LEADERS AND SET A PRIMA FACIE OF GOOD CONSCIENE.

Secondly, in Abia,we all know that it was a collaborative effort between ABIA, AKWA IBOM AND RIVERS STATE, PARTICULARLY FG AND THE KILLING OF OSISI-KANKWU THAT BROUGHT ALL OTHER UPCOMING CRIMINAL TO LEAVE THE STATE AND SEEK AN ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF SURVIVAL, WHIVH SAW TO THE RELATIVE PEACE WE HAVE.

To buttress this, sometime ago the Commissioner of information Abia stateA.B.C AGBAZUERE, engaged the governor of Rivers state and lambasted him for saying that he contributed to the relative security in Abia state . In the Commissioner' s words he queried whether the governor is the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OR THE COMMANDER OF ARMED FORCES OF THE FEDERATION THAT CAN DEPLOY TROOPS TO ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY.

T.A ORJI HAS NO REASON FOR HIS MASSIVE FAILURES IN GOVERNANCE THAN COURT ACTION, HIS GODFATHER AND MOTHER, INSECURITY, HIS GREED FOR MONEY AND TRIBALIS AGAINST THE NGWA PEOPLE WHICH HIS COUNTERPARTS HAVE EXPERIENCED, OVERCAME AND PERFORMED BEYOUND EXPEXTATION.

SO TO US, HE DOES NOT HAVE OUR INTEREST AT HERAT, NEVER HAD A PLAN, THE WILL, QUALITY OR THE INTENT TO GOVERN. JUST A POLITICAL IMPOSTOR. MERELY, AN IMPOSITION OF A CANDIDATE WHO HAS NOTHING IN AND OUT OF HIMSELF IN LEADERSHIP, LESS GOVERNANCE WHICH IS A HIGHER CALLING OF LEADERSHIP.
Don't mind the poster. He thought this is "Ndi Igbo" page which T.A. Orji is promoting. If u want to promote the comedian, the poster should liaise with "Ndi Igbo" admin on Facebook not here.
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by Rooneyboy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
ngozievergreen: Can sb stop mentionin Theodore Orji. For d fact dt he is nt intimidated by d works of oda SE govs, he is a gank.
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by Cute2peg(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hmmmmmm....lyk seriously...Enugu tops d list.....plssss my governor shuld nt even b mentioned...i mean T.A ORJI.....he is busy changin his cloths..
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
Rooneyboy:

are u for real

of course i am,people complain that sullivan will leave alot debts for the next governor
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by citizenisb: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS TO BE DISCUSSING BIAFRA WHEN THE ELITE ARE OPENLY LOOTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MEANT FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN 2012 GOES TO SHOW HOW DAFT WE ARE.

MANY ON THIS FORUM WHERE NOT EVEN ALIVE DURING THE CARNAGE SO IF YOU THINK THAT WAS GENOCIDE, A GREATER ONE VIA CORRUPTION IS HAPPENING NOW WITH HUNGER, UNEMPLOYMENT AND MASS DEATH OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN AT CHILDBIRTH AND MALARIA SCOURGES WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN HISTORY IF NOT FOR BAD LEADERSHIP.

LET US KEEP ON PLAYING TO OUR LEADERS TUNES SINCE WE LOVE TO CONFIRM HOW DAFT WE ARE : TALKING OF BIAFRA WHEN SINCE 1999 WE HAVE HAD MORE MONEY THAN OUR ENTIRE HISTORY COMBINED TO HAVE TRANSFORMED US TO BRAZIL OR SOUTH KOREA, IT IS A PITY!!
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by bchineme: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
Governor T.A Orji is the man.
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by Rooneyboy(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
Bolan123:
Don't mind the poster. He thought this is "Ndi Igbo" page which T.A. Orji is promoting. If u want to promote the comedian, the poster should liaise with "Ndi Igbo" admin on Facebook not here.

Most of u are obviously getting me wrong on this thread;

I'm not / wasn't trying to promote T.A Orji in any way,
That was just an ordinary photo tag I did .
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by Rooneyboy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
Cute2peg: Hmmmmmm....lyk seriously...Enugu tops d list.....plssss my governor shuld nt even b mentioned...i mean T.A ORJI.....he is busy changin his cloths..

I have heard loads of good and fantastic tales about this sullivan guy ; between him and okorocha rochas who do u think is performing better ?
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by Rooneyboy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
Cute2peg: Hmmmmmm....lyk seriously...Enugu tops d list.....plssss my governor shuld nt even b mentioned...i mean T.A ORJI.....he is busy changin his cloths..
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by Rooneyboy(m): 12:11am On Nov 30, 2012
JENMAUCY: Elechi is a failure....he has neve done anytin 4 his state,apart 4rm repaintin their roundabout n stadium. Imagine a gov sayn dat his state has no budget 4 nxt yr. So he shud be d last

are u serious with this ?

If this is true that man should be jailed and the keys thrown inside the ocean.

What a wicked fellow.
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by OneNaira6: 6:28am On Nov 30, 2012
Chime is about the only SE governor I respect. The rest needs to be stripped of their power, send to the youths to deal with them, put in jail for corruption until they are cleansed of Nigerian corruption and return back to how their forefathers lead then finally giving a second opportunity to rule but this time the right way.
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by Rooneyboy(m): 6:44am On Nov 30, 2012
One_Naira: Chime is about the only SE governor I respect. The rest needs to be stripped of their power, send to the youths to deal with them, put in jail for corruption until they are cleansed of Nigerian corruption and return back to how their forefathers lead then finally giving a second opportunity to rule but this time the right way.

Unfortunately he's presently battling with his health , as a result of this I heard the state has not been run well by his deputy.

His absent I heard is conspicuously glaring to people of Enugu state.

Let's all hope and pray he comes back in good health.
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by Rooneyboy(m): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2012
emron1: well I will score sullivan high on rural development and also infrastructure while rochas will come fist in education and urbanization. As for security and economic development obi will get my nod. Elechi and orji need to do more to convince me. I will rate them categorically as thus;
sullivan
Obi
Rochas
Elechi
Orji.

I love the way u broke this down , nice one man.

But I don't know if Obi really deserves that second spot.

I was in Anambra a few months back and I must tell u, I WAS REALLY DISAPPOIINTED.
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by Rooneyboy(m): 6:56am On Nov 30, 2012
Sealeddeal: I will only compare Peter Obi and Sullivain Chime and there is no way you can judge it without taking Peter Obi of anambra state as the best and to be followed by Sullivain Chime.Rochas Okorocha should not be compared with this governors that have spent so many years in power.if you compare Rochas to Martins Elechi,Elechi will surely win because he has performed more than Rochas but then,Rochas may be a visionary leader but time will tell. In Infrastructure,Gov.Sullivain Chime has successfully,to good extent,beautified enugu city with modern facilities and new/good roads.For Rural development,Chime has not done anything obvious to deserve praise except *buying new cars for traditional rulers*. Peter Obi of anambra state has constructed roads close to or more than 600km and many of the roads are cited in rural areas and has been able to bring up anambra state among the states with best road networks in nigeria.he has reconstructed some schools with functional bore-holes and toilet facilities.Hospitals has been reconstructed and equipped to meet minimal standard.he has equally carried out rural electrification especially in Anambra north and others.

well said, this is a lovely piece.
Noted
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by Rooneyboy(m): 6:59am On Nov 30, 2012
General Garicks:

For the un-tidy state of Aba

Bros I didn't give it to T.A Orji ooo , that was just a photo tag.
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by Rooneyboy(m): 7:03am On Nov 30, 2012
Abagworo: This debate shouldn't even exist. It is between Rochas and Ngige in the last 13 years of democracy in Southeast. I still score Ngige high because his achievements still dwarfs that of Obi till date even though he spent a short period. Rochas on the other hand has done in one year what others could not do in 5 years.

Those mentioning Sabmiller et al as Obi's achievement should also mention Geometric power et al as Orji's achievement. IMHO, their duty is to provide the enabling ground and not to take credit for private investments.

are u for real ?
Don't u think sullivan deserves a place in u list ?
Just an opinion though.
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2012
Rooneyboy:

But I thought he was doing well ?
ABIA state has loads of fantastic advert with beautiful pictures on the works of T.A Orji on our local stations and dailies.

we r talkin of facts nt pix here. Did u see Aba lately, nonsense. Orji kalu was evn beta
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by spyder880(m): 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Unfortunately he's presently battling with his health , as a result of this I heard the state has not been run well by his deputy.

His absent I heard is conspicuously glaring to people of Enugu state.

Let's all hope and pray he comes back in good health.

Conspicously glaring absence?

Our government, led by Onyebuchi, always represented at public functions by the head of office Mrs Nwobodo, and sometimes the acting head of service, Mr Chika Ezema acts as the Governor on public events, but dont get it twisted Enugu is working, with or without Sullivan.
All the projects going on in the state are moving on smoothly, the secretariat complex, the mega roads in more than 10 places, the bridges and other works are moving on even this morning. The universities are open and learning is taking place, all schools are open, there is security of life and property, the street lights are on and traffic control is good. We dont feel the absence of Chime, because even when he was around, he is not the noise making type. He should enjoy his holidays and come back after xmas full of health and life.grin

1 Like

Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by Rooneyboy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
spyder880:

Conspicously glaring absence?

Our government, led by Onyebuchi, always represented at public functions by the head of office Mrs Nwobodo, and sometimes the acting head of service, Mr Chika Ezema acts as the Governor on public events, but dont get it twisted Enugu is working, with or without Sullivan.
All the projects going on in the state are moving on smoothly, the secretariat complex, the mega roads in more than 10 places, the bridges and other works are moving on even this morning. The universities are open and learning is taking place, all schools are open, there is security of life and property, the street lights are on and traffic control is good. We dont feel the absence of Chime, because even when he was around, he is not the noise making type. He should enjoy his holidays and come back after xmas full of health and life.grin

Thank u for this beautiful piece brother, nice to know that things are ok in coal city.

But just hope u are not the media personnel for Enugu state govt in NL
Re: Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Thank u for this beautiful piece brother, nice to know that things are ok in coal city.

But just hope u are not the media personnel for Enugu state govt in NL

no he is perfectly correct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Train Fares From Port-harcourt To South-east Stations / See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) / Tinubu:The Former Exxon Mobil Treasurer Turned Billionaire Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.