Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Etb Pls Read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb Pls Read This (3430 Views)

If You Have Anybody Looking For Job At Ibadan Pls Read This. / UBA Hopefuls,pls Read This! / Recruiting Agents Ohh Pls Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etb Pls Read This by router(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2008
Hello guys, pls i need your advice. I am currently undergioing an interview with etb.Actually i had an interview with them last three weeks and i have gone back to their human resource to check my status and told i was okay. However i got an invitation on last friday that i am to come for a written twst with the same etb on saturday(09/02/2008). When i got to the test centre, someone working at the human resource adviced me not to write the test since i was successful with my previos interview so i left without writing the test so as not to cause problems for myself. I hope i took the right decision.
Moreover we have had 2 interviews, a screening exercise and a 6-man panel interview. Please anyone with experience, i want to know what is to be expected in the next stage when eventually called by the bank. I also hope the decision i took about not taking the test was okay.Thanks and i'l be expecting replies.
Re: Etb Pls Read This by kjblow: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2008
Routee!!!!!! cool cool
I really luv your username hear (Router) smiley smiley smiley smiley Have you been able to configure any router in the past wink wink smiley
Don't mind me oh, am only pulling your legs: i just want to appreciate you with the name because am presently undergoing a networking class (CCNA) and we are been taught how to configure ROUTERS.
About your question, since you have done their interview before and you are on their waiting list for employment in Jesus name, it may be confussing seeing ur name on their test list again. So i think it's a good idea not writing the test as you have been told by the official because may when they started sending mails to people, they saw ur cv and mistakenly send another invitation to you not knowing that you have been invited for interview and passed
Furthermore, as to what to espect in the other stage of interview, i don't really know because i have not done any before but all the same go and brow more on the bank and just familiarise yourself with financial news. Big brother i will really appreciate it if you can also be of help to me by telling me what the two interviews you have attended really looks like, the reason been that i weote their test too here in Abuja on Saturday (9th Feb,2008) and will want to know what you were asked in the interview you did. Pls i will be glad if you can pls, pls pls for God sake reach me thru the e-mail adress judoskilo@yahoo.com or better still ring me on 08032654914.
Thanks and God bless, hope to hear from you soon
Re: Etb Pls Read This by ronketai(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2008
if u had written the second test agan, its most likely you would av been disqualified. u took the right decision. and i wish u success.
Re: Etb Pls Read This by router(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2008
@ kj blow
Routee!!!!!!
I really love your username hear (Router) Have you been able to configure any router in the past
Don't mind me oh, am only pulling your legs: i just want to appreciate you with the name because am presently undergoing a networking class (CCNA) and we are been taught how to configure ROUTERS.
Well i just enrolled for CCNA but have not started configoring router grin

About your question, since you have done their interview before and you are on their waiting list for employment in Jesus name, it may be confussing seeing your name on their test list again. So i think it's a good idea not writing the test as you have been told by the official because may when they started sending mails to people, they saw your cv and mistakenly send another invitation to you not knowing that you have been invited for interview and passed
Furthermore, as to what to espect in the other stage of interview, i don't really know because i have not done any before but all the same go and brow more on the bank and just familiarise yourself with financial news. Big brother i will really appreciate it if you can also be of help to me by telling me what the two interviews you have attended really looks like, the reason been that i weote their test too here in Abuja on Saturday (9th Feb,2008) and will want to know what you were asked in the interview you did. Please i will be glad if you can please, please please for God sake reach me through the e-mail adress judoskilo@yahoo.com or better still ring me on 08032654914.
Thanks and God bless, hope to hear from you soon
Thanks for your advice .The first interview was a screening exercise where our original credentials are confirmed. you might also be asked to talk briefly about your self.
The 2nd interview is about your discipline and about ur background wink

@ronke tai

if u had written the second test agan, its most likely you would av been disqualified. u took the right decision. and i wish u success.
Thanks so much and may God bless u.
Re: Etb Pls Read This by wisemugu: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2008
please any news of when all this continous interviews in etb will end and letters given?
bank phb and gt bank are claiming all the vacant hands aroung cuz their recruitment takes approximately 2 weeks and the give u ur letter.
also its like etb has started employing 2.2 for entry level cuz i know of a few guys called for the last test.
gist also is that phb just did a review,but i cannot confirm.entry is now 3.2m with 2.7 as take home the balance is productivity.
the only snag with phb now is that they want marketers more so u might find ur self developing high blood pressure .
etb is peaceful and the stress is not too bad dats why a lot of us are still praying for the continuation of final interview to stop in jesus name and our letters given to us
Re: Etb Pls Read This by router(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2008
I pray sooooo .God would allow them call us soonest oh. Make thwm just call and give the letter
Re: Etb Pls Read This by router(m): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2008
@wise mugu
pls when was the last time u had an interview with etb and was it a panel interview?
Re: Etb Pls Read This by wisemugu: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2008
i met the board in november and january this year i met them again for the continuation of final interview as the called it
Re: Etb Pls Read This by router(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2008
okay thanks and god luck cool
Re: Etb Pls Read This by dstan(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2008
Can anybody in the house help me? I had looked forward to his ETB test for so long a time,been preparing and just last week tuesday,the company where i work sent me outside town,I was'nt able to access the internet,unluckily for me,when I arrived on saturday afternoon,I saw the IV sent since tuesday in my box for ETB test in ABJ,I felt like killing mysely.I need a good advice from some 1 in the house, abeg
Re: Etb Pls Read This by solashong(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2008
router man, good to meet you. just wrote the test on Sat. please, kindly give a load down of wt the 1st and interview was like. are they just as easy as u said? , i wish u all the best
Re: Etb Pls Read This by bibibabe(f): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2008
@router and wisemugu,

Hello there, pls i would like to know how to go about submitting my CV to ETB. Pls kindly help a sister in need. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Etb Pls Read This by chychy(f): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2008
@ bibibabe

I also wrote d test. I was going thru the dailies one day, this yr when i saw an ad 4 mgt trainees but the name of the bank was not mentioned. I did as informed which was 2 send my resume to careersnigeria2008@yahoo.com, and d iv was sent thru this email add. It was when i got 2 d centre that i found out that it was ETB. Some other pple got mails from etb directly tho and i do not know their mode of applying.

I hope i have answered ur question.
Re: Etb Pls Read This by router(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2008
@solashong
The first interview was just a screening exercise where the original of ur certificates and other credentials are confirmed.During my own time i was asked to talk about my background . In the 2nd interview , i was asked to say some things about ma discipline and also asked to talk about maself. Thats all.When u are eventually called i dont know what u shall be asked.Wish u good luck

[size=14pt]Anyway i have been invited for another interview on friday, i just pray its the last one.Please anyone with experience can hint us on what to expect. thanks[/size]
Re: Etb Pls Read This by ebun80: 10:53am On Feb 14, 2008
Reuter,

It may not be the last. Anyway, as regards what to expect, you may be asked to tell your academic and career history, just the way you did during the first interview. I had the third stage on the 12 of Jan '08. Since then none of us has heard fom them.

Good luck!
Re: Etb Pls Read This by wisemugu: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2008
at this stage u will probably meet with the "board".by this i mean an asian man ,the head hr and to or three EDs.they will just want u to run through ur CV,that it talk about ur self as it is on ur cv,it will not last 10 mins.this is what i did in november and january.
its no worry at all cuz at this stage only God can say no,so just pray to pass and also for the letter to get to us soon
Re: Etb Pls Read This by christelle: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2008
hi, pls dont put fear in our body!i need a job urgently. embarassed
Re: Etb Pls Read This by router(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2008
[size=14pt]Thanks o, my invitation has been resheduled for coming week. Thanks for your helpful hints. Just hope it wont be long b4 we are called for letter.[/size]
Re: Etb Pls Read This by wohley: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2008
ore just have the faith that your letter has been given already,so there you can start celebrating for boys ok? bye
Re: Etb Pls Read This by chychy(f): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2008
Pls guys, has etb started calling those that recently wrote d test @ kings college this month?
I hate being in the dark?
Re: Etb Pls Read This by dikoko(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2008
yeh its true.
they have started calling to see adenuga,i believe the first set saw him on friday 7th march and another set on saturday and sunday.
so people have your phones at hand and check your mails regularly if u were successful at the previous panel interviews. and lets all pray for etb that this matter will end well with letters actually geting to the owners very very very very very soon oooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Russelsmith Entry Level Test / Re> Mtn Call Center / Fund Transfer And Customer Service Operation Immediate Employment!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.