Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

The Truth Has To Be Said If We Must Make Money Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Truth Has To Be Said If We Must Make Money Online. (698 Views)

You Must Make It As A Website Desgner / Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online / What Will Happen If Politicians In Nigeria Must Make Religious Leaders Guarantors To Contest Electi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Has To Be Said If We Must Make Money Online. by franel79(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2012
To make money online, Cheap Advertising is not the answer;

By cheap advertising I mean, Spamming or placing links in forum posts like your life depends on it. When you patronize cheap advertising techniques, you are indirectly telling your would be customer that you are just as poor as him/herself and so they can never take you seriously. I used to be promoter of Cheap Advertising and nothing seemed to be working till I experimented with Facebook Ads.

Re: The Truth Has To Be Said If We Must Make Money Online. by franel79(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2012
Now we have choices on where and how we can advertise, but you still have to make the right choice.

Facebook Ads is very Good for List Building and Fan page Likes. If you are very Good and can work with the Facebook Ads demographic to target your ideal customer, Facebook Ads can also be very effective to promoting a website.

Nairaland Ads is better for the upcoming newbie who would want to pay a certain sum that will span over a period of time to advertise their products and services, to me I believe the risk in advertising on Nairaland during a one month period is far lower than advertising on a Daily Newsprint like Vanguard and The Sun with the same sum, just for 1 day.

Google Ads is for the Experienced Marketer, From 2009 till date I am yet to grasp the sole reason why they always kick me out of the program.

So you see, we have choices on how and where to advertise. Advertisement is the lifeblood of any business concern. If you do not ADVERTISE, no ONE will PATRONIZE.

Re: The Truth Has To Be Said If We Must Make Money Online. by franel79(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2012
On which pedestal do you want to operate from in 2013?

Do you have plans to step up and take your business to another dimension?
Or do you wish to continue doing things the way you have always done them without any tangible results?

The choice is yours...................

(1) (Reply)

Join Ellist And Earn Money For Your Posts And Views / Is It Save To Buy On ? / Buy CARS Directly From Europe Or USA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.