Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Mystery Of Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of Sex (963 Views)

Revelation: The Mystery Of Heaven And Hell / Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church / Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Of Sex by Built2last: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2012
Many people can confidently say it's been a while they signed an agreement with someone, but little do they know that they just did not too long ago on that 'bed'. In clear words, Sex is more than a mere Act; it is a way to spiritually bind yourself with someone. Marriage starts at the altar, but is truly sealed in the bedroom. That's why Apostle Paul said in 1Corinthians 6:15 - "Should a man take his body, which is part of Christ, and join it to a LovePeddler? Never!" Notice he didn't say 'sleep with a LovePeddler', because it goes beyond that; he said "...join". Sex is a JOINING! Which means whoever you sleep with has become joined to you and you to that person. Wow!

Let me go further. The 'fluid' which a man transmits to the opposite gender for reproduction is a word that originated from Greek language and it means 'Seed'. That explains why a child can take up the attitude, looks and very detailed qualities of the Dad, simply due to the 'seed' the man gave into his wife. This is deeper than you think! It means in that 'fluid' is the man's entirety- looks, behavior, mentality etc. By sleeping with her, both of them have mixed and transferred part of their personality between each other. Now therefore, you see how not a few people carry spirits of various folks in them without knowing. They call 'fun' what they should call 'covenant'! What ritualists do by drinking blood to seal an oath is just another form of what people do in bed- an exchange of blood. (Remember one way AIDS is transmitted is by blood during Sex; meaning blood really is exchanged in 'bed').

Unfortunately also, due to the soulful process of sex, Condoms can only protect the actors from secondary issues, but not the spiritual implications which is primary! I was talking to a guy someday, and I mentioned to him how sex is more spiritual than physical. Instantly, I noticed his eyeballs popped at me. He then confided in me how what I just said suddenly made him realize something. What was it? He said he had 'fun' with a lady one day and afterwards both went their different ways. However, he said after some days, this lady was coming so strongly in an unusual manner to his mind. He will delete the thought, but it will come back noticeably. He brushed it off. Later on, news filtered to him that not too long ago, this lady was found to have slumped and died in her bathroom. The guy soon realized that the late girl's spirit was 'calling' him when she was in her helpless state, before she then slipped into Eternity! He thought they only had 'fun' and went their different ways, not knowing they signed a 'covenant' of spirits and it respects no physical distance. Whether Condom was used or not didn't matter; the mystery is- their sex act has joined their spirits.

Now, you know why Pre-Marital or Extra-Marital intimacy makes you pick up into your Being the spirit and even innate data of someone not your husband or wife. Why do you think the word 'Adultery' is connected to the word 'Adulterated', which means to mix a substance with another, thereby making it less functional and effective. How about the word 'Intercourse'? 'Inter' in English means 'Connection'. 'Course' means 'a person's life and its features'. 'Intercourse' therefore simply means 'the connection of two people's lives. Can you notice now what wrong sex also does? It joins you to someone not your spouse, making you less original, effective and functional for your ordained spiritual destiny. Avoiding the act, except in confines of marriage, is your safe zone. Condoms might avert the pregnancy or STD's, but not the Covenant of both spirits.
May God pour upon you His Grace for purity. It's for our good, not God's!

God Bless You.

4 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of Sex by abbeycial: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2012
dats a brilliant writeup...front page pls
Re: The Mystery Of Sex by advocate666: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2012
Typical christians always obsessed with other peoples sex lives.
Re: The Mystery Of Sex by mumumugu(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hilarious
Re: The Mystery Of Sex by ogoamaka99(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
A wonderful write up, hope enemies of the truth will spare it.
Re: The Mystery Of Sex by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666: Typical christians always obsessed with other peoples sex lives.
advocate watever u sound lyk u dnt knw hw many satanic n spell rituals can n are done through sexual intercourse,buff u say ur a satanist. Pls
Re: The Mystery Of Sex by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
Wat u said is true sex is more spiritual than physical,wizards,witches,satanist etc,does involvd in spirituality knws its importance.in the past Iv done spells n ritual involvn the use of sex n its spiritual energy,infact its 1 of the easiest way to influence the physical mind,body through the use of the spiritual vias soul.
Ask urslf
1. Y do u think sex in da world is so rampage?,u acquir lust ,dark pple nid the sexual energy released frm the sacral n sexual chacral,tis is the energy tat gives life,its the very essense of life itslf. Sex is a covenant ,a boundage n aggrement ,önly jesus cn dliver n save u. DERZ MORE 2 EVERTHING PHYSICAL U EITHER KNOW OR U DONT.

(1) (Reply)

France repays Jehovah’s Witnesses $8.3m illegal tax / Forget Jesus? Miley Cyrus Offends Christians Via Twitter / A Sunday With Controversial Preacher, Dr. Fireman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.