Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Fasola Lasg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasola Lasg (888 Views)

Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos / The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fasola Lasg by sammhi(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
Fellow Nairalnder, no doubt the LASG under fasola has shown their aggression towards revenue generations with all manners of taxes.These taxes include VIO tax, LASTMA tax, LEKKI TOLL tax, Corporate tax, PAYE,
, land use charges, waste disposal tax, omonoile tax, NURTW and agbero tax, tax consultants audit tax etc. Some of these taxes are legitimates (PAYE .LAND USE, )others are pure frauds (e.g. VIO , LEKKI Toll)all in a bit to generate revenue .
HOWEVER, i think it is time we in nairaland seek a good lawyer to prosecute the LASG and FASOLA for all the bad roads in Lagos which has caused incalculable damage and loss to car owners. I always wonder that despite all these taxes only about 100 (hundred roads ) are motorable in over 9,000 roads /street in Lagos. The attendant effect is constant and frequent damages to our car shock absorbers, bushing, clutch, tyroid etc . just last week, a trailer carrying container fell on a car killing the occupants and seriously damaging the car on badagry road. no doubt the ROADS are not car worthy .! but we see on daily basis VIO mounting illegal check point on these bad roads and collecting taxes for LASG. this is unfair and criminality. unless we rise against these injustices by Fasola thru legal means , then the rip off will continue. your tots
Re: Fasola Lasg by emiye(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
@ OP, you have an assignment.
Find out if VIO is a state or federal govt creation. Submit the answer on this thread
Re: Fasola Lasg by sammhi(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
it is a federal creation . but mod. u have to see my arguments on tax collection in unmotorable roads
Re: Fasola Lasg by Afam4eva(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
@OP
You're a tribalist for even questioning Fashola. Go back to your village if you're not happy in lagos.
Re: Fasola Lasg by Geomac: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
afam4eva: @OP
You're a tribalist for even questioning Fashola. Go back to your village if you're not happy in lagos.

Why did you call him a tribalist? He has made good points for speaking against illegal Taxes in Lagos.
Re: Fasola Lasg by Afam4eva(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
Geomac:

Why did you call him a tribalist? He has made good points for speaking against illegal Taxes in Lagos.
He has no right to say anything bad about Fashola. He's in ACN and last time i checked ACN is a progressive party and should not bee questioned. If he can't live with the laws in Lagos then he should go back to his village.
Re: Fasola Lasg by Geomac: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
afam4eva:
He has no right to say anything bad about Fashola. He's in ACN and last time i checked ACN is a progressive party and should not bee questioned. If he can't live with the laws in Lagos then he should go back to his village.

ACN my foot! I think you are joking, right. He has every right to question whoever that is in the government regardless of the political party. what is progressive about ACN in the SW? ACN is not different from PDP. Here in the North, a few of our governors are performing more than the so called progressive ACN governors.
Re: Fasola Lasg by 7lives: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Geomac:

ACN my foot! I think you are joking, right. He has every right to question whoever that is in the government regardless of the political party. what is progressive about ACN in the SW? ACN is not different from PDP. Here in the North, a few of our governors are performing more than the so called progressive ACN governors.
Bros take it easy, the same north where security of lives and property cannot be guaranteed?.
Re: Fasola Lasg by geez1: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
@OP, you can ask your state governor to impose the same taxes in your state (as if he doesn't already) and lets see if he generates a quarter of what Lagos does
Re: Fasola Lasg by manny4life(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
LOL... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

afam4eva: @OP

Your sarcastic posts of recent is just simply amazing.

@Geomac,

Relax, if you have followed Afam's post for a minute, you will see how and why he's being sarcastic. The words he used are used by Eko Ile and company.

1 Like

Re: Fasola Lasg by Geomac: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
manny4life: LOL... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Your sarcastic posts of recent is just simply amazing.

@Geomac,

Relax, if you have followed Afam's post for a minute, you will see how and why he's being sarcastic. The words he used are used by Eko Ile and company.

Oh! I thought he was serious, now i know
Re: Fasola Lasg by Demdem(m): 8:05am On Nov 29, 2012
Now that we know that VIO is federal, i think that is sorted.
2ndly, what do u mean by LASTMA Tax
We have something similar here in Rivers, TIMARIV. is like asking for TIMARIV tax shocked shocked
dem mad undecided undecided
Re: Fasola Lasg by emiye(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2012
sammhi: it is a federal creation . but mod. u have to see my arguments on tax collection in unmotorable roads

You have done good by finding out and saying the truth.

I told you to find out who created VIO, cause i felt you need to start exercising your latent objectivity skills.

You have another assignment, (1) Find out who owns the badagry road( Is it a federal road? OR Lagos state road? or local government road?), the bad road where a container fell from a truck and crushed the car and the occupants

(2) Find out if the Lagos state government is at the moment doing anything on that road also.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Lagos / Lagos Fire: Buhari Writes Fashola, Sympathises With Lagosians. / [video] Standing Tall Nigerian 100 Years All Stars Celebration Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.