Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] (4332 Views)

Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting / Ajimobi Sits On Ambode And Aregbesola's Laps As They Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
It all started when they posted a picture of Zuriel Oduwole and governor Rauf Aregbesola on State of Osun Official tweeter account. "Congratulations @raufaregbesola on your award from @ZurielOduwole for your commitment to education"
I was pained cos I read it in the dailies how Aregbesola destroyed the education system in Osun State and the Opon IMO scam and decided to reply, I got the whole cabinet on my butt and also a APC chieftain "Lateef Raji"
Here are the tweet after the cut.

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
And the SSA insulted me.
Here...

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Here.

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
I don't belong to any political party, non of them is worth it! That's y I feel sorry for e-warriors most times. So why should I sing any politician praises?
They are wicked!
I wish seun will let people understand this through his forum
****************** Modified******************

undecided
We keep repeating the same thing yet we expect different results. Now I know why Nigeria is so backward. You don't have good roads, you don't have water supply, you don't have constant electric supply, you don't have standard schools, your lives are not secure, unemployment rate is 90%, and lo and behold, here they are singing the praises of those who brought the woes upon them.

Sorry, I thought you aint comfortable with the position so I tot we can fight this corrupt politicians together but I was wrong.
BTW, are these not the saboteurs clamouring for a revolution? When you can't even be violent in your approach to those wicked politicians online? E sheyshey bere.
Guess only 5% of my clan exist in Nigeria.
They deserve all the name calling.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Redoil: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
I apologise on their behalf And that is how they want to use insult to drive gej away from office.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by say4gunit(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
thisisayus: It all started when they posted a picture of Zuriel Oduwole and governor Rauf Aregbesola on State of Osun Official tweeter account. "Congratulations @raufaregbesola on your award from @ZurielOduwole for your commitment to education"
I was pained cos I read it in the dailies how Aregbesola destroyed the education system in Osun State and the Opon IMO scam and decided to reply, I got the whole cabinet on my butt and also a APC chieftain "Lateef Raji"
Here are the tweet after the cut.
I bet u ate one of the PDP e-rodent!

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
say4gunit:
I bet u ate one of the PDP e-rodent!
Sorry, I'm neither PDP nor APC, all I'm fighting for is for you people to stop celebrating mediocrity.
Na ya type dey go collect cooked rice and you'll sell ur vote. SMH!
************modified***********
A girl who doesn't attend any school in Osun is
awarding a pass mark based on hearsay n
'propaganda'. Dd u conduct a
poll 'within' Osun state to ascertain d level
of performance in the education sector.

9 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by oduastates: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
You can tell a non yoruba by their comments.
The fact that you are ignorant does not make you any smarter or more keyed in than the little girl.
Curiosity,inquisitiveness and the search for knowledge are qualities without boundaries, neither are they limited by age.
I know many under 15s with far more developed critical minds than many on this forum.
That little girl is also far more keyed into modernity than most nigerian.
In fact, I will wager that she is in the 10th percentile.
Just keep wallowing in your gnorance.
That girl is already more useful than you will ever be in your life

Meet Forbes' Youngest Activist Zuriel Oduwole
The 11-year-old on interviewing world leaders from the tender age of 9, making history in Forbes and the importance of education for girls
Written by Dionne Grant
22/05/2014 10:23 AM

MAKING HISTORY: Zuriel Oduwole

SHE’S AN award-winning documentary filmmaker who has interviewed some of the world’s top leaders and just last month made history by becoming the youngest person to be interviewed by Forbes magazine.

But Zuriel Oduwale maintains she is a regular 11-year-old girl who enjoys nothing more than to play her Nintendo Wii and board games with her family.

“I do all the usual things like go to the mall with my mum and sisters and ride my bike with my neighbours,” she says, although she is more than aware her life differs slightly from most girls her age. “I am in a home school-based curriculum, so that allows me to get ahead in my school work and then I have some time to travel for my extra curricular programmes like my Dream Up, Speak Up, Stand Up programme, or interviewing leaders for my documentaries.”

Touted as the next Oprah Winfrey, Zuriel is committed to rebranding Africa by showing the positive things about the continent, and campaigning for education for girls.

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/article/meet-forbes-youngest-activist-zuriel-oduwole

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Delafruita(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
thisisayus:
Sorry, I'm neither PDP or APC, all I'm fighting for is for you people to stop celebrating mediocrity.
you were insultive so you deserved it and more

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
@oduastates So that should be yardstick to measure their performance?
Do you know the girl doesn't live in Osun state?
Do you know that 95% of the said teacher in that state don't have any "Opon Imo" (shitty propaganda)
Do you know that the Opon Imo is a chinko gadget?
Do you know that OYes workers earn 10K monthly and they've not been paid since the last 3 months?
Do you know the civil servants in Osun don't receive their salaries as at when due?
Do you know people are grinding their teeth due to the untold economic hardship?
Do you know any neutral person in Osun you can contact to verify my claims?
I stand to be corrected!

I'm no politician bootlicker. So if they are not performing and we all know they are not performing, we should keep mute and hail them? Arghh!!!
An American will hit hard on Obama for any mistake, rmba the Obamacare ishs? I swear' 90% of us need re-orientation.
Rmba the Ukraine ish? Do u even know the cause? Yet hundreds of such issues are wept under carpet daily in Nigeria! WTF!

12 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by UnknownT: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
Bro. Inasmuch d lil girl doesn't know much about Osun, you don't need to start the argument with an insult. Lol. And u even termed a simple question the aide asked you, "y d myopic ........." an insult? Bro, na u fvckup pass

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by oduastates: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
thisisayus:
Sorry, I'm neither PDP or APC, all I'm fighting for is for you people to stop celebrating mediocrity.

What is mediocre about feeding 400,000 kids at school on a daily basis?
That alone makes more sense and is bigger than anything on offer in that country.
One thing for sure, it will reduce the population of the abusive , uncouth and the stupidz.
What else should he have done with osun state's minuscule resources?

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
oduastates:

That alone makes more sense and is bigger than anything on offer in that country.
One thing for sure, it will reduce the population of the abusive , uncouth and the stupidz.
400,000? grin joke of the century!!! Please confirm this before making a fool of yourself.

12 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by jdilight(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
oduastates: You can tell a non yoruba by their comments.
The fact that you are ignorant does not make you any smarter or more keyed in than the little girl.
Curiosity,inquisitiveness and the search for knowledge are qualities without boundaries, neither are they limited by age.
I know many under 15s with far more developed critical minds than many on this forum.
That little girl is also far more keyed into modernity than most nigerian.
In fact, I will wager that she is in the 10th percentile.
Just keep wallowing in your gnorance.
That girl is already more useful than you will ever be in your life

Meet Forbes' Youngest Activist Zuriel Oduwole
The 11-year-old on interviewing world leaders from the tender age of 9, making history in Forbes and the importance of education for girls
Written by Dionne Grant
22/05/2014 10:23 AM

MAKING HISTORY: Zuriel Oduwole

SHE’S AN award-winning documentary filmmaker who has interviewed some of the world’s top leaders and just last month made history by becoming the youngest person to be interviewed by Forbes magazine.

But Zuriel Oduwale maintains she is a regular 11-year-old girl who enjoys nothing more than to play her Nintendo Wii and board games with her family.

“I do all the usual things like go to the mall with my mum and sisters and ride my bike with my neighbours,” she says, although she is more than aware her life differs slightly from most girls her age. “I am in a home school-based curriculum, so that allows me to get ahead in my school work and then I have some time to travel for my extra curricular programmes like my Dream Up, Speak Up, Stand Up programme, or interviewing leaders for my documentaries.”

Touted as the next Oprah Winfrey, Zuriel is committed to rebranding Africa by showing the positive things about the continent, and campaigning for education for girls.

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/article/meet-forbes-youngest-activist-zuriel-oduwole

Is the girl a student of one of the schools at Osun?

10 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by jdilight(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
oduastates:

It is mediocre if the teachers are not well paid and are not well motivated to teach well. School is not feeding or hand out home but a learning environment.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by MisterLongman(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
You started the insult first.......... Even if you are not a fan of their govt, you don't have to call them mad people...... You ought to have drive home your point in a more gentlemanly way.........

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
undecidedLateef Raji followed me on tweeter just now.
And he said he like robust argument

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by najoke: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
MisterLongman: You started the insult first.......... Even if you are not a fan of their govt, you don't have to call them mad people...... You ought to have drive home your point in a more gentlemanly way.........
^
Well said.....you deserve it, you insulted them 1st and they gave it back to you grin grin grin grin.

.........if I tweet that you, Ayodele Ogunsola......is mad man what will be your response

EDIT: just check your profile and all the threads created by you.......you are obviously anti-APC.............dude you deserved what you got jare

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
make i dey follow up... even if i nor know wetin dey sup! sad
Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Nosurrenda: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
So they also call supporters of APC, supporters of APC on Twitter? Interesting!!

Soon all Nigerians we be calling supporters of APC, supporters of APC, even renown supporters of APC like Gbawe would soon become open by calling supporters of APC, supporters of APC, very interesting.
Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
thisisayus: @oduastates So that should be yardstick to measure their performance?
Do you know that 95% of the said teacher in that state don't have any "Opon Imo" (shitty propaganda)
Do you know that OYes workers earn 10K monthly and they've not been paid since the last 3 months?
Do you know the civil servants in Osun don't receive their salaries as at when due?
Do you know people are grinding their teeth due to the untold economic hardship?
I stand to be corrected!

I'm no politician bootlicker. So if they are not performing and we all know they are not performing, we should keep mute and hail them? Arghh!!!
An American will hit hard on Obama for any mistake, rmba the Obamacare ishs? I swear' 90% of us need re-orientation.
Rmba the Ukraine ish? Do u even know the cause? Yet hundreds of such issues are wept under carpet daily in Nigeria! WTF!
Do you know that the FG has intentionally sat on the allocations of Osun State to make it difficult for Aregbesola to pay workers' salaries, in order for them to vote for Omisore?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by lakpalakpa: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
thisisayus:

You were insultive and you got served...

Why are you here crying and seeking sympathy??

Na we send you go fing trouble??

MUmulicious ijiot!!!!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
lakpa lakpa:

You were insultive and you got served...

Why are you here crying and seeking sympathy??

Na we send you go fing trouble??

MUmulicious ijiot!!!!

grin grin grin
The lapalapa don enta ur brain. Go and take ur bath with ST soap and come back.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by lakpalakpa: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
thisisayus:
The lapalapa don enta ur brain. Go and take ur bath with ST soap and come back.

Olodo Agbaya!!

You go find trouble finish come nairaland dey make mumu noise....

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by gen2briz(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Do you know that the FG has intentionally sat on the allocations of Osun State to make it difficult for Aregbesola to workers' salaries, in order for them to vote for Omisore?

They'll not ask there oga at the top about that one, they will just come to NL to inform us that he's not workers friendly.

What I hate most about them is the word they usually use 'Am not a fan of any political party or I don't belong to any political party, I just want good governance and yet they keep creating anti Apc thread. Awon wonabe oshi...
Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Isiterere(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
What you asked for is what you got __WYAFIWYG

You know so much about Osun, You sound more like anti-APC
Do not insult next time bro

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by talktimi(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
thisisayus: @oduastates So that should be yardstick to measure their performance?
I stand to be corrected!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by talktimi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
I stand to be corrected!

why did you reply that dafty oduastates ? He'll clap for the devil once the devil declares for APC. As long as we keep celebrating mediocrity from our political elite, then we deserve whatever they give to us as governance. Its high time the politicians know that they cant fool everybody with their substandard governance.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Firefire(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
thisisayus:

Tell them.

They should stop being Myopic and bigot

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Degis(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
You have just succeeded in making a mockery of yourself. How can you insult someone in the public space and not expect them to reply the favor?. Don't you think you should reserve your unsavory remarks for Nairaland where such rubbish is celebrated. It is particularly appalling that you cannot critique objectively or make reference to superior facts. If Opon Imo is chinko or the Educational standards in Osun is shitty, why don't you point out alternative policies that can redeem the sector instead throwing tantrums
Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by reedonne: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
gen2briz:

They'll not ask there oga at the top about that one, they will just come to NL to inform us that he's not workers friendly.

What I hate most about them is the word they usually use 'Am not a fan of any political party or I don't belong to any political party, I just want good governance and yet they keep creating anti Apc thread. Awon wonabe oshi...
Why cant OSUN STATE GOVERMENT go to court.
Why cant they use NASS to get it back, they are just talking without doing the needful, when the goverment did that to Amaechi, he go to court and we find out that he is telling the truth but someone just tell you that his allocation has been reduced by the goverment and he doesnt take any action and you believe him.
I hope you also believe that goodluck really care about chibok girls too since he said that he does.
Never trust the word of a politician, you should let them proof it first before you believe them.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Degis: You have just succeeded in making a mockery of yourself. How can you insult someone in the public space and not expect them to reply the favor?. Don't you think you should reserve your unsavory remarks for Nairaland where such rubbish is celebrated. It is particularly appalling that you cannot critique objectively or make reference to superior facts. If Opon Imo is chinko or the Educational standards in Osun is shitty, why don't you point out alternative policies that can redeem the sector instead throwing tantrums
Cos I'm the P.S of osun state ministry of education? Or am I the governor's special adviser? Ori e ti ku! grin If he doesn't know how to govern a state, why did he venture being a governor? Oya tell me u r joking. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Picture: Crowd Await Buhari In Ekiti / Agbaje May Still Win The 2015 Lagos State Governorship Election / The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.