Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Fixing Of Aircon In A Car That Does Not Come With Factory Fitted Aircon. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fixing Of Aircon In A Car That Does Not Come With Factory Fitted Aircon. (1234 Views)

See Ben Bruce's Electric Car That Is Charged With Solar (photo) / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos / UNIZIK Students Build Car That Looks Like A Formula One Race Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fixing Of Aircon In A Car That Does Not Come With Factory Fitted Aircon. by speeka: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello N/landers,
I just bought a golf 3 with engine capacity of 1.6,without Aircon.But am considering fixing an aircon
on the car,but pple say its not advisable as it could damage the engine since it didnt come with it.

pls is there anyone in the house who has done this before and was there any effect on the engine.

i need your advice pls.the car has all the ac controls.
Re: Fixing Of Aircon In A Car That Does Not Come With Factory Fitted Aircon. by Novice1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
speeka: Hello N/landers,
I just bought a golf 3 with engine capacity of 1.6,without Aircon.But am considering fixing an aircon
on the car,but pple say its not advisable as it could damage the engine since it didnt come with it.

pls is there anyone in the house who has done this before and was there any effect on the engine.

i need your advice pls.the car has all the ac controls.

I did the same with a Golf 3 that has a bigger engine, and got nothing but a cocktail of problems.

Increased fuel consumption, frequent problems with the installed a/c, and possibly early engine problems.

(1) (Reply)

Horn B4 Overtake / How To Save On Fuel Naturally. / Which Toyota Can I Get With 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.