Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Building Construction Professionals Needed To Rent And Share An Office Space - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Building Construction Professionals Needed To Rent And Share An Office Space (1141 Views)

Some Important Tips Needed To Survive A PhD / Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! / Human Resource Professionals: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Construction Professionals Needed To Rent And Share An Office Space by Dahbutter(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hi, Are you a building construction professional just starting out on your own after gaining some experience in a firm? Yeah am looking for you! Am a young architect looking to rent an office space in a lucrative shopping arcade in a central business district within Lagos together with professionals in my line; where we can work together on projects, learn new skills and create/ build our career and network with various connections as young entrepreneurs.

I need any of the following: Quantity surveyor, land surveyor, structural engineer, Builder, estate surveyor, electrical engr. etc. who are confident in themselves and are ready to commit money to a jointly rented office space with required facilities if you think this is a good idea for you lets meet on this thread and see what good we can come up with. There's money to be made out there. . . lets go out and take the CITY!
Re: Building Construction Professionals Needed To Rent And Share An Office Space by ajayioluwatobi(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mr Dahbutter, since your are looking for building professionals kindly post in properties sector, u will find many architect, builder, estate surveyors there.

1 Like

Re: Building Construction Professionals Needed To Rent And Share An Office Space by Dahbutter(m): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
ajayioluwatobi: Mr Dahbutter, since your are looking for building professionals kindly post in properties sector, u will find many architect, builder, estate surveyors there.

Ok thanks ill do that, just thought it was wise to bring it out to career section where I can find passionate peeps looking 4 this kind of opportunity
Re: Building Construction Professionals Needed To Rent And Share An Office Space by emmanuelagabi: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
Yes Mr Dahbutter i like yr spirit and i am interested in yr proposal . Indeed there is money out there.I am a Builder with years of field experience. . . but i am only wondering on the cost with the hope that it will not cost our hand and legs and also the location. call 08065301044
Re: Building Construction Professionals Needed To Rent And Share An Office Space by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
I am a builder but based in abuja
Re: Building Construction Professionals Needed To Rent And Share An Office Space by aje33: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
I'm Ayo, a building graduate with 3+ years experience. Cheers. 07068028203

(1) (Reply)

Msc In Oil And Gas Management / Sijison Training / Computer Networking As A Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.