Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,082 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Msc In Oil And Gas Management - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Msc In Oil And Gas Management (1144 Views)

will Msc In Norway university make you get job faster in Nigeria / Msc In Petroleum Engineering. / Canada: MSc in Oil & Gas Mgt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Msc In Oil And Gas Management by ria24: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
I'm finkin of doin Msc in Oil and Gas management after I've worked for five years in the banking industry. Do you fink its a good idea tho' wana switch to the oil industry. I have a bsc in business admin. Wha do u fink house. Thanx
Re: Msc In Oil And Gas Management by Admitwithschola: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
ria24: I'm finkin of doin Msc in Oil and Gas management after I've worked for five years in the banking industry. Do you fink its a good idea tho' wana switch to the oil industry. I have a bsc in business admin. Wha do u fink house. Thanx

If it is not a cream of the crop school, or at least a respectable school, then forget. I do educational advisory and send people to good schools, people with okay grades O. You may speak with me.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Desperate Jobseekers Die In 32C Heat As They Take Part In Test In SA. / Help! "I Signed Myself Into Slavery because Of Unemployment N Now I Can't Get Out" / Beginners In Photography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.