Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee (1823 Views)

Luxurious Self Contain Room In Abuja (Gone!!. Not Available anymore) / A Room Self Con in lekki phase 1,2 or Room Swap Wanted. No Agency/no Agreement / Buying Land - Have You Always Paid A Lawyer 10% For The Agreement Fee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee by honiye(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
To whom it may concern
I will be quitting my miniflat apartment in Ojodu as my rent expires 31st of December. So Tam giving interested person opportunity to get this apartment on a platter of gold without hassle.
Pls note, I'm not an agent, my Landlord doesn't aware of my intention to quit the apartment yet, so I want to save some lucky people the stress of looking for apartment and at the same time some extra cost of renting apartment in Lagos, such as agency fees, Caution, agreement and so on. Subject to your wish though.

I will also be disposing some of my assets, such as 21''LG TV (Flat screen not plasma), 3disk changer Sony sound system, Refrigerator, Fans, TV stand (Glass), Leather Chairs, Rug, Curtains etcs.

My reason for quitting this apartment and disposing some of my home appliances is that, I will be resuming a new job in Abuja effectively January 2nd 2013 and moving my things with me will cost me almost the same thing with the depreciation value.

In case you are interested or you have anyone interested in this offer, don't hesitate to call me on 0809 572 0706 or 0803 266 4361.
Pls note that this is a limited offer and its determined by your readiness.
Re: Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee by folario: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
honiye: To whom it may concern
I will be quitting my miniflat apartment in Ojodu as my rent expires 31st of December. So Tam giving interested person opportunity to get this apartment on a platter of gold without hassle.
Pls note, I'm not an agent, my Landlord doesn't aware of my intention to quit the apartment yet, so I want to save some lucky people the stress of looking for apartment and at the same time some extra cost of renting apartment in Lagos, such as agency fees, Caution, agreement and so on. Subject to your wish though.

I will also be disposing some of my assets, such as 21''LG TV (Flat screen not plasma), 3disk changer Sony sound system, Refrigerator, Fans, TV stand (Glass), Leather Chairs, Rug, Curtains etcs.

My reason for quitting this apartment and disposing some of my home appliances is that, I will be resuming a new job in Abuja effectively January 2nd 2013 and moving my things with me will cost me almost the same thing with the depreciation value.

In case you are interested or you have anyone interested in this offer, don't hesitate to call me on 0809 572 0706 or 0803 266 4361.
Pls note that this is a limited offer and its determined by your readiness.

I'm interested.What's d rent price plz
Re: Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee by honiye(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
Call me.
Re: Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee by folario: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
honiye: Call me.

I'm out of airtime nd stock here to get....kindly assist with ur BB pin or whatsapp contact if any, so sorry for the inconviniences.

Thank You
Re: Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee by honiye(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
My pin: 225C7EC9
Give me your display name to know who to accept.

Thanks
Re: Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee by folario: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
honiye: My pin: 225C7EC9
Give me your display name to know who to accept.

Thanks

Display name is FOLA
Re: Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee by honiye(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2012
GoinG! gOING!! gOING!!!
Re: Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee by honiye(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2012
The rent fee is N180K pa and the listed items is N120K in total (Non-negotiable).
With 300k, you have the apartment for a year rent from January 1st 2013 to December 31st 2013.
Its an offer I wish to have in my new destination, so, grab it now!

Call 0809 572 0706 or hit me up on bbm: 225c7ec9
Re: Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee by twinskenny(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2012
this is twinskenny.. i called u earlier, be trying to add ur pin but i guess network is bad... we can have a deal asap but i need to inspect the stuff first.,. try and add me on 28322dd6
Re: Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee by olajebu(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2012
Can it be used for an office ? Am interested .
Re: Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee by honiye(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2012
olajebu: Can it be used for an office ? Am interested .

Sorry bro, Not palatable for office. If it is, it wont be going for 180k pa in ojodu,trekkable to berger and omole phase 1.
Re: Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee by honiye(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
Many people have been calling showing more interest in the apartment than buying the stuff I wanna sell.
Pls note that the essence of waiving the agency fee, agreement, caution and 2yrs rent for only a year rent renewal is to sell my properties.
If you are going for the rent without the property, it wont work as it will be obvious that Im quitting the apartment at that time.

Pls note: You can go for the assets without the apartment but you cant go for the apartment without a buying the items.

Offer closing soon!
Re: Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee by honiye(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
This offer is still open. So, if you are interested, call my lines above or add me on bbm.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Primary Secondary And Tertiary Crushing / Lekki Phase ONE Land For Sale / 2HP Panasonic Air Conditioner 65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.