Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

A Room Self Con in lekki phase 1,2 or Room Swap Wanted. No Agency/no Agreement - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Room Self Con in lekki phase 1,2 or Room Swap Wanted. No Agency/no Agreement (1280 Views)

Exquisite 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Iyana-ipaja (no Agreement & Commission Fee) / Luxurious Self Contain Room In Abuja (Gone!!. Not Available anymore) / Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Room Self Con in lekki phase 1,2 or Room Swap Wanted. No Agency/no Agreement by afope: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2013
Hi,

I have just been transferred back to Lagos from Abuja. I want to let out my room self contain at Suncity near Games village in Abuja. 7 months remaining on the rent. The landlord prefer bankers or working class person. The room is very neat, spacious with POP ceiling and water heater in a very quiet and serene environment 15 minutes drive from centre of town

Also, if you have a very decent and spacious self-contain around lekki phase 1, 2 or argungi up to chevy estate and the environent is quiet and serene and you have been transferred to Abuja, we can do a swap.

Agents that have rooms in these locations can contact me. Limited budget pls

Contact me on 08033726739 or afope@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Re: A Room Self Con in lekki phase 1,2 or Room Swap Wanted. No Agency/no Agreement by afope: 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
afope:
Hi,
I have just been transferred back to Lagos from Abuja. I want to let out my room self contain at Suncity near Games village in Abuja. 7 months remaining on the rent. The landlord prefer bankers or working class person. The room is very neat, spacious with POP ceiling and water heater in a very quiet and serene environment 15 minutes drive from centre of town
Also, if you have a very decent and spacious self-contain around lekki phase 1, 2 or argungi up to chevy estate and the environent is quiet and serene and you have been transferred to Abuja, we can do a swap.
Thank you,
afope:
Hi,

Thank you,
Re: A Room Self Con in lekki phase 1,2 or Room Swap Wanted. No Agency/no Agreement by afope: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hi,

Thank you,
Re: A Room Self Con in lekki phase 1,2 or Room Swap Wanted. No Agency/no Agreement by afope: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
still searching
Re: A Room Self Con in lekki phase 1,2 or Room Swap Wanted. No Agency/no Agreement by afope: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
still on

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Requests! / Rhema Garden Phase 2, Isheri North With Lagos State Official Gazette. / Plots Of Land Are Available For Sale In Ikoga,off Muwo Busstop,badagry Expresswa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.