Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade (30472 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Ciara Looks Like Omosexy / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2012

Gorgeous!!

8 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Lucasbalo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
She is beautiful but she should go a little lite on d makeup because it doesn't do much justice to her beauty.
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
Should I comment? She is a married woman.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
crap! angry

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by honeric01(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
Another man's wife wearing a blue gown.

Okay, anything else?

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
nonsense thread!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
She's waaay prettier without the make up....
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by MPEROR: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
She is getting OLD that is why she use a lot of make up
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
She's waaaaay prettier without the make up
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by slimyem: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
This picture's just there..!!!
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by moderatorr: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
she should not be snapping full frame pix. She's her waist is out of proportion smiley
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by tjskii(f): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
Wch kain hairstyl com be dis one,d tin makes her head look lik spongbobsquarepantz own

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by dopeJemi: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
She no just get ßяεαƨτ at alL angry

Buh she try sha undecided

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Sijo01(f): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
See as she do lips like chinko women....... Cute sha.
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by kalishay: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by bory09(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
What is the meaning of this or should i now print the picture and use it as frame to my house ni or what rubbish. I beg make na no let me vex pass this level because hungry dey wire me now

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
tjskii: Wch kain hairstyl com be dis one,d tin makes her head look lik spongbobsquarepantz own
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by shaneroberts26: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Breastless

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by elopee3000(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
me no dey like too much fanta face coke leg
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by GeneralGaricks: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
Age is telling on her. She is fairing with age.

If i upload pix of my 16yr old girlfriend now, topic go change. But all these celebrities enjoy our ''wow'' not because they are too beautiful but priviledged to be seen.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Dosoq(f): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
jst admit dat she's beautiful,bad belle,una too much.......cheesy
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
Why are we always bored with pix of low life celebs,if its not omotola,it will be Genevive. Mtcheww,rubbish.my white girlfriend is finer than all these rubbish 9ja celebs.
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
Is dis a witchcraft or a humanbeing?
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Agadaemma1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
Wheather she is sexy or not, that we never put food on our table. Abi na fine we go chop?
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by alaoeri: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mama e ti n dagba elo sempe. undecided

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
Any injection or enzyme to make one get that puff-puff checks? She is really getting old...maybe 40 + at the moment.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Flawlessdiva1(f): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
her face is ok, but the gown, shoes and neck piece. They all don't go together. That gown does not require the heavy jewellery she is wearing plus the whole outfit does not suit the hairstyle. If it were to be a short gown, then Bingo!!
The whole pix reads: i'm old, wanna look young,
I want to make a fashion statement but i don't know how to go about it. So here i am.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Chimex30(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
she no fine here abeg. Mchtewwwwwwww
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Pweetyshawty(f): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
sad
Agada_emma1: Wheather she is sexy or not, that we never put food on our table. Abi na fine we go chop?
Agada_emma1: Wheather she is sexy or not, that we never put food on our table. Abi na fine we go chop?
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
I really dunno .....is it just me or does she keep looking like a tranny every single day .

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by DANILSA(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
NOBI MAMA KAYINDE BE DIS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Slays In Figure-Hugging Gown (Photos) / Bobrisky Claims Upcoming Birthday Gulps Over N500m / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.