Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! (21846 Views)

What Opportunities Are There For A Young Upcoming Motivational Speaker / Motivational Speaker. / How To Become A Motivational Speaker And Network With Great Movitational Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by ijemomo(m): 1:35am On Nov 29, 2012
RIP angry U've indeed touched millions with ur writings!
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Azcreativ(m): 3:13am On Nov 29, 2012
RIP Zig. Your words remain a motivation. Thanks for all your sacrifices for all others in this generation.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by ichommy(m): 5:51am On Nov 29, 2012
RIP, Great Mentor
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by phoneport(m): 5:55am On Nov 29, 2012
WHAT WILL YOU READING THIS TEXT BE REMEMBERED FOR?
ASK YOURSELF.
FOR DEATH HAS NO DATE IT CAN COME ANY TIME.
Secure your soul NOW (Jn 3:16)
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by juliebest(f): 6:03am On Nov 29, 2012
RIP my mentor. See you at the Top was the book that started me on my journey.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2012
R I P.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 29, 2012
Happy Bday to ZigZiglar. Cos He has just started a new Journey of better life

1 Like

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by scopusng(m): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2012
Rest in peace Zig.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by shinken(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2012
Fatdon: Na wa o! :-just finished reading one of his books. EAT THAT FROG.
Eat that frog was by brian tracy. Guess u read it upside down
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Basilona(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2012
May He rest in the bosom of His maker. An influential motivator and Life coach He was. Recipes for Successful living His books were. He made a great Impact on the lives of so many and will never stop doing that. O Wat a great man He was. May the Force be with you. See you at the top Zig
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by benzion72(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2012
Zig you live on in the mind of the people. Jim Rohn went last year, followed by Zig. May your soul rest in perfect peace. And may your brain child continue to inspire our world, Adieu.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Revolva(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2012
Zig great mind - na so one day we go die tale nothing with us ooo
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by salolo(m): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2012
R.I.P.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by condralbede(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2012
R.I.P Man......we will surely see at the top!
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by condralbede(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2012
Fatdon: Na wa o! :-just finished reading one of his books. EAT THAT FROG.
are U sure that U knw d book that U read
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Demdem(m): 8:26am On Nov 29, 2012
Kilode?!:
Nigerians love these American motivational speakers sha. RIP to the man

Quote #7 is an often repeated error. It's wrong.

We discussed it here: https://www.nairaland.com/637417/reuters-mocks-inecs-incompetence-over/4#8050586

u are even going too far away. Late Gani Fawehinmi was a critic and yet we have one for him that even includes a park in Lagos.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by ovwigho1(m): 8:27am On Nov 29, 2012
Beast Dies, Men dies, but real men never dies, cuz in our minds and memories they live forever... Zig Zigler was a real man
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by munex007(m): 8:27am On Nov 29, 2012
Fatdon: Na wa o! :-just finished reading one of his b
ooks. EAT THAT FROG.

no dat book was written by brian tracy
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2012
hornipipe: RIP man.
Fell in love with the name right from high school, zig ziglar.
sad

Your own nah to fall in love. U don read him books?
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by bintabybe(f): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2012
moderatorr:
RIP Ziglar, see you at the top!
U departed in body not in soul....your work speaketh. rest well [quote][/quote]wherever u rise. u ll be greatly missed by fans.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2012
Kilode?!:
Nigerians love these American motivational speakers sha. RIP to the man

Quote #7 is an often repeated error. It's wrong.

We discussed it here: https://www.nairaland.com/637417/reuters-mocks-inecs-incompetence-over/4#8050586

So Nigerian ladies dont read. Am yet to see a girl condole on this thread. Goto Miss Universe thread and see them basking in frivolities.

Human brain differs.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by princeayz(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2012
sadR.I.P
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by SELFWORTH: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2012
princemedico: RIP. I thought Sidney Sheldon also died of complications from pneumonia. What is it with this pneumonia

It's the age.

It's their time. Anytime is their time.

Even if he died at 20, the point is he left a lasting legacy.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by SELFWORTH: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2012
phoneport: WHAT WILL YOU READING THIS TEXT BE REMEMBERED FOR?
ASK YOURSELF.
FOR DEATH HAS NO DATE IT CAN COME ANY TIME.
Secure your soul NOW (Jn 3:16)

True talk.
Thank God , no abuse and gutter people on this thread. Can't believe this is the same NL am reading.

It's not how soon or how long but how WELL ( my grandma's quote). This is a classic example.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by SELFWORTH: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2012
okpara ugo:

So Nigerian ladies dont read. Am yet to see a girl condole on this thread. Goto Miss Universe thread and see them basking in frivolities.

Human brain differs.

Uhmm. Did you learn anything from all you read about Zig Ziglar? Success has no boundaries . Your assumption will not get you anywhere.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by SELFWORTH: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2012
Basilona: May He rest in the bosom of His maker. An influential motivator and Life coach He was. Recipes for Successful living His books were. He made a great Impact on the lives of so many and will never stop doing that. O Wat a great man He was. May the Force be with you. See you at the top Zig

What force?
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by agog: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2012
you were my hero. Sleep well sir!!!
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by mrperfect(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2012
RIP
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by achi4u(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2012
RIP. Never knew he was still alive!

John Masion always quote him.

pls did anybody know of Dale Carnieger weather he's still living?
...i love him books.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by achi4u(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2012
SELFWORTH:

What force?
force of gravity
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by vanagon: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2012
[b][/b][color=#000000][/color]
nex: This Zig Ziglar, should go and join his fellow conman who wrote that grand fallacy, The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People, Steve Covey in Hell.

6) “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”

This quote above, if it really came from this Zig Ziglar fellow, is very, very false! I've been a marketer for almost 20 years now, and I can tell you that though people buy for emotional reasons, the only sure reason they buy, when push comes to shove, is for logical reasons.
nex: This Zig Ziglar, should go and join his fellow conman who wrote that grand fallacy, The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People, Steve Covey in Hell.

This quote above, if it really came from this Zig Ziglar fellow, is very, very false! I've been a marketer for almost 20 years now, and I can tell you that though people buy for emotional reasons, the only sure reason they buy, when push comes to shove, is for logical reasons.

if u dis agree wt his quote above,why nt xpress ur dis approval in a more mature way,dan speaking BAD of d dead,hw i wish u archive a quater of his success.(just a prayer).will be nice if u write a book on ur trade also.just sayin No hard fellin.tanx

2 Likes

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Emmy9ite(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2012
He lives--God stays with him
He dies--He stays with God
Either way, he is in a good condition. His legacy will live forever. RIP Zig, we will meet at the top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs You’re Too Close To Your Boss / Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married / Lagos Workers Get 20% Salary Increase, LASG To Implement From January 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.