Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? (13350 Views)

Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by mekaboy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
Most times i hear Christians testifying in church , how they were robbed and the armed robbers asked them to lay down on the floor and they lay down with their eyes closed. They robbed them, took everything but did not kill them.
Praise the lord. grin grin

And the pastor will say brother thank God for your life. I wonder what happened to the part of the Scriptures that said 'no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper'/ What about the story of Elijah when surrounded with soldiers asked God to open the eyes of his servant so that he will see that there are more angels with them than the soldiers surrounding.

Is it that Christians only quote those parts of the bible but don't really believe it?

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Caracta(f): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
To lie down on the floor in fear is far different from bowing down in awe or reverence.

26 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Image123(m): 12:17am On Nov 29, 2012
it is unto you according to your faith. And faith is rooted in God's Word, not braggadocio.
Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by advocate666: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2012
Christians are loudmouthed holy ghost fire warriors but are actually the worst cowards in reality.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by pastormustwacc: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2012
advocate666: Christians are loudmouthed holy ghost fire warriors but are actually the worst cowards in reality.
So if you face armed robbers, you will disarm then eh? You be james bond? Religion and cowardice are not related in any way. I will not think twice before landing on axe kick to dislocate your shoulder should you try to rob me without weapons - believing i am a coward.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by advocate666: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2012
pastormustwacc:
So if you face armed robbers, you will disarm then eh? You be james bond? Religion and cowardice are not related in any way. I will not think twice before landing on axe kick to dislocate your shoulder should you try to rob me without weapons - believing i am a coward.

If I really believe that I have more than one life and that the second life will be much better than this life, I would tell the armed robber to go Bleep himself as he will be doing me a favour sending me along to the next life. If however I were a hypocrite, then I would lie flat down and let them do as they please.

Did your god not tell you to not be afraid of those that kill the body? (Matthew 10:28). Bowing to armed robbers is a direct disobedience of your lord and saviour. wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by EvilBrain1(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2012
Most Christians know deep down that that "serpents and scorpions" stuff is really just bullshìt so when exposed to real danger, all that faith nonsense goes out of the window. The ones fooliah enogh to try any stunts in that situation end up getting shot.

Occasionally, you may get lucky and meet an armed robber who's also a superstitious rétard like you and backs down when you start your incantations. But the fact is that most armed robbers know that it only takes one tiny bullet to shut any prayer warrior up.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Afam4eva(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2012
[size=18pt]LMAO grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Jazzgreen(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2012
This is one of d tinz which dis brain.less muslims will bring up. As if dr ALHAJIS dnt lie down and keep mute during a robbery attack. JESUS taught us nt to be after earthly possessions,so wont it be d most stupid tin to do if u die cos of earthly possession? for what shall it gain a man when he gains the whole world and looses his soul-mark8:36 . Its a shame dat muslims give up thier lives over earthly possessions.we christinan dnt.so roll bak to ur as.s holes and c dat ur d ones who are stu.pid here. For sayin dat de prostate, dat is a very useless language to use dr. De were ordered to lie down durin d operation. Where de ordered to bow down to d thieves? I.diots. BTW, is it nt beta to bow to an armed robber dan to bow to a f.ucking blood suckin allah.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by begwong: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2012
mekaboy: Most times i hear Christians testifying in church , how they were robbed and the armed robbers asked them to lay down on the floor and they lay down with their eyes closes. They robbed them, took everything but did not kill them.

And the pastor will say brother thank God for your life. I wonder what happened to the part of the Scriptures that said 'no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper'/ What about the story of Elijah when surrounded with soldiers asked God to open the eyes of his servant so that he will see that there are more angels with them than the soldiers surrounding.

Is it that Christians only quote those parts of the bible but don't really believe it?
You mean you cannot do same when asked by a robber or what?
#maybe you are a robber# cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by megxo(m): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2012
mekaboy: Most times i hear Christians testifying in church , how they were robbed and the armed robbers asked them to lay down on the floor and they lay down with their eyes closes. They robbed them, took everything but did not kill them.

N U FINK U'RE FUNNY??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by DANILSA(m): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2012
OP NA MUMU DE WORRY YOU, SHIKENNA

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Psylas(m): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2012
Because they are not ignorants, life sweets

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Jazzgreen(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2012
Now knw you dat fighting or draggin wit an armed robber is lik temptin God. GOD works on his own. U dnt hav to tak powers into ur hand. and JESUS said to him,thou shall not tempt the Lord ur GOD-matthew4:7 . So u jst leav the battle for God.and most times if u hav d faith, u wil c God do it. TB JOSHUA ones collected a gun from armed robbers, i once watched a testimony in THE LORDS CHOSEN , where robbers broke into d house of a church member, they only prayed and called upon God, and the armed robbers where confused ,and they turned bak and left. Had it been de fought the armed robbers lik u fools wil do, i wonder if they wont be resting is 6feet now. F.UCKING MUSLIMS.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by ogusbaba1(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2012
Nawa o tins plenty o imaginations
Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2012

wat bout yhu?
Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by moderatorr: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2012

Christians who have enough faith dont surrender to armed robbers.
Tb Joshua once collected a pistol from an armed robber robbing close to his church while he was preaching.
It was captured on cam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS9ntWPZMKk
Rev. Father Ede, always ask visiting thieves to help pack loads of blocks for construction workers until they are tired.
Then he will ask them to go back from whence they came with their guns and promise to die if they steal again.

Your level of faith at that point of attack will direct you what to do; to surrender or to command the thief.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2012
Evil Brain: Most Christians know deep down that that "serpents and scorpions" stuff is really just bullshìt so when exposed to real danger, all that faith nonsense goes out of the window. The ones fooliah enogh to try any stunts in that situation end up getting shot.

Occasionally, you may get lucky and meet an armed robber who's also a superstitious rétard like you and backs down when you start your incantations. But the fact is that most armed robbers know that it only takes one tiny bullet to shut any prayer warrior up.
u re a coward,an animal,idiot,fool,u re so stupid to say that
Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2012
Ewoooo, my belle@ "Occasionally, you may get lucky and meet an armed robber who's also a superstitious rétard like you and backs down when you start your incantations."
Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by megxo(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2012
moderatorr:

Tb Joshua once collected a pistol from an armed robber robbing close to his church while he was preaching.
N U MUST BRING UP TB JOSHUA IN HIA?........WAASUP WITCHA'LL
Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2012
advocate666: Christians are loudmouthed holy ghost fire warriors but are actually the worst cowards in reality.
may God hv mercy on yhu

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Godjone(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2012
a lot of xtains are just church goers. Hyporisy hav dominated their minds yet they claim they are xtains. A verse in d bible says 'thou i walk tru d shadow of death i shal fear no evil' bt xtains stil fear. Anoda one says 'i shal trample on scorpion and serpent, they can never harm me'. It seems we are just decieving ourselves and our gr8 chalange is lack of faith. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2012
life sweet o.. everybody wan fly pj before dem die..
Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by megxo(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2012
Evil Brain: Most Christians know deep down that that "serpents and scorpions" stuff is really just bullshìt so when exposed to real danger, all that faith nonsense goes out of the window. The ones fooliah enogh to try any stunts in that situation end up getting shot.

WOR DO U CALL URSEF AGAIN?
Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2012
Seun, you're becoming very disrespectful and insulting to us that take our time to visit Nairaland daily. How on earth would you allow this kind of post on the front Page of NL. Am very disappointed.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Onyeasi(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2012
Everything now makes the front page. Moderators, I think is high time to keep your head high before our dearly site turns to another eclipse. Just my own opinion. Too much of tribalistic aπϑ religious thread.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by megxo(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2012
Godjone: a lot of xtains are just church goers. Hyporisy hav dominated their minds yet they claim they are xtains. A verse in d bible says 'thou i walk tru d shadow of death i shal fear no evil' bt xtains stil fear. Anoda one says 'i shal trample on scorpion and serpent, they can never harm me'. It seems we are just decieving ourselves and our gr8 chalange is lack of faith. May God help us
HEHEHE BHUDDIST
Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by tunapawizzy: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2012
who no go fear cold metal

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Psylas(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2012
Jazzgreen: :
?
Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Psylas(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2012
moderatorr:

It was captured on cam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS9ntWPZMKk
Rev. Father Ede, always ask visiting thieves to help pack loads of blocks for construction workers until they are tired.
Then he will ask them to go back from whence they came with their guns and promise to die if they steal again.

Your level of faith at that point of attack will direct you what to do; to surrender or to command the thief.
na Drama
Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by ujukala: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2012
You are tempting God. When He wants to perform a miracle, no one can tell him. Besides, Elijah is a prophet who never died on earth. Read your Bible again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2012
Only an ignorant Christian will struggle with an armed thief just so as to protect his material things. Materials things are not worth dying for, no matter what some prosperity pastor tells you. On the other hand, a real Christian will stand up against being forced to do something forbidden by God, even if it costs his life.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi / Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit Refutes The Existence Of God? / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.