Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,464 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. (7520 Views)

Jonathan Okays Sanusi As Supreme Court Justice / Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) / 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by camelus: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2012
Wђα̅† the heck ȋ̝̊̅̄$ †̥̥Ђis!Like ihave said sometime ago that Mallam SLS ȋ̝̊̅̄$ neva apt τ̅☺ steer CBN affairs cos his appointment wα̲̅$ only τ̅☺ balance North/South hegemony.Pls a̶̲̥̅̊​♍ not aginst his numerous qualifications cos 90% ☺Ƒ his Policy implementation has being rejected by †̥̥Ђӛ Public.Secondly ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥̥ ȋ̝̊̅̄$ only i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ NG that Public Officers do not resign voluntarily when criticised,Mallam SLS has received enof criticism that ωιℓℓ warrant him τ̅☺ bow out. Come τ̅☺ think ☺Ƒ ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥̥, If Mallam SLS blives Civil Service ȋ̝̊̅̄$ overpopulated he ȋ̝̊̅̄$ part ☺Ƒ ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥̥ then he should resign aπϑ ask his deputy τ̅☺ take over, Leaders should lead by examples! М̣̣̥̇̊ў fellow Niaralanders, Nigerian Public Service ȋ̝̊̅̄$ even depopulated depending ☺π †̥̥Ђӛ angle ΰя̩̥̊ looking @ ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥̥ cos Nigeria need τ̅☺ recruit m☺re̶̲̥̅̊ graduates in Force sector cos we do not ђA̶̲̥̅√ξ enof Personnel τ̅☺ Police †̥̥Ђis Country. Pls do not be easily deceived our problem as α̲̅ Country ȋ̝̊̅̄$ CORRUPTION, ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥̥ seems like Nlders do not read numba of frauds being committed i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria everyday both covered aπϑ uncovered. Nigeria ωιℓℓ also be beTter only when merit ȋ̝̊̅̄$ †̥̥Ђӛ standard but not IM,still hav a lot τ̅☺ write but i gotta g̶̲̥̅̊ό̲̣̣̣̥ now !
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2012
ademola7: Why do they call for the sack of a man who revive Nigeria banking sector from collapsing, You this man so call NLC president should find something to do If you think you don't have anything reasonable to yell about, If you really think Nigeria has forgotten what you did during the so called fuel increased crisis.We understood that you have sold your integrity to the federal government,So stop talking

@ the bolded you must be on high on weeds, If he revives Banking sector then what will you say about SOLUDO.

1 Like

Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by nanotechy: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Pls Fire that senseless Aboki, has he started reducing the huge jobless-ed Hausa workforce in CBN. Aboki man with no certificate is a Director in CBN, what has he done. Pls Every Region to your Tent angry
dats what worries me. .he's academically so deficient he shouldnt even be managing d micro finance bank in my village. But wetin im talk get sm truth if u carry microscope view am
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by nanotechy: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2012
camelus: Wђα̅† the heck ȋ̝̊̅̄$ †̥̥Ђis!Like ihave said sometime ago that Mallam SLS ȋ̝̊̅̄$ neva apt τ̅☺ steer CBN affairs cos his appointment wα̲̅$ only τ̅☺ balance North/South hegemony.Pls a̶̲̥̅̊​♍ not aginst his numerous qualifications cos 90% ☺Ƒ his Policy implementation has being rejected by †̥̥Ђӛ Public.Secondly ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥̥ ȋ̝̊̅̄$ only i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ NG that Public Officers do not resign voluntarily when criticised,Mallam SLS has received enof criticism that ωιℓℓ warrant him τ̅☺ bow out. Come τ̅☺ think ☺Ƒ ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥̥, If Mallam SLS blives Civil Service ȋ̝̊̅̄$ overpopulated he ȋ̝̊̅̄$ part ☺Ƒ ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥̥ then he should resign aπϑ ask his deputy τ̅☺ take over, Leaders should lead by examples! М̣̣̥̇̊ў fellow Niaralanders, Nigerian Public Service ȋ̝̊̅̄$ even depopulated depending ☺π †̥̥Ђӛ angle ΰя̩̥̊ looking @ ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥̥ cos Nigeria need τ̅☺ recruit m☺re̶̲̥̅̊ graduates in Force sector cos we do not ђA̶̲̥̅√ξ enof Personnel τ̅☺ Police †̥̥Ђis Country. Pls do not be easily deceived our problem as α̲̅ Country ȋ̝̊̅̄$ CORRUPTION, ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥̥ seems like Nlders do not read numba of frauds being committed i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria everyday both covered aπϑ uncovered. Nigeria ωιℓℓ also be beTter only when merit ȋ̝̊̅̄$ †̥̥Ђӛ standard but not IM,still hav a lot τ̅☺ write but i gotta g̶̲̥̅̊ό̲̣̣̣̥ now !
u expect me to read these greek letters? Try again

1 Like

Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by basadenet: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2012
Lamido Sanusi is overdue for sack and now is the time to sack this guy before he commits blunder.I AM SURE NO SECOND TIME FOR HIM LIKE PROF.SOLUDO.
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by soulfood(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2012
justineu: Da sanusi is nt qualitied to be the CBN governor,he just making stupid polices,hw can he say that 70per are been spent to civil servant and the remainin 30per is for wat?the subsidy removal dey did for provision of infrastures,development amd so on where Is it? It been swallowed by those big thief ontop. Let go and screen those pple who are paid millions of naria for a sit arguingrubbish matta and also seeking for allowance for transpotation maybe there will be the once swallowing our moni.

Omoo! Your English worrrryyyyy. Infact, d tin wowooooo!
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by double3(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2012
I've read tru so many comments on this particular issue and it beats my imagination to discover that someone in the right frame of mind can support the policy of the CBN gov.
Before we proceed I'll like sanusi to tell we nigerians what has been done with the money recovered from the partial removal of the subsidy that he claims z the source of our problem..it's been 11months n I haven't seen any change.
Plzz n Plzz our problem z corruption not all these trivial issues he z chasing. Even if all civil servants are sacked the money recovered will not be put into useful venture rather it would be shared by the same bad eggs we have.
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by shyna501: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2012
Dis Omar wey dey talk sef, Ʊ tink say we don 4get Ɣ☺ΰя closed door meeting wit president on fuel subsidy removal in january?... Useless set of pple! Infact,am sick of dis country.
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by blaqoracle: 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
free2ryhme: Toothless Bulldogs!!!
if the whole world betray sanusi, i will never abandon him. To we,sanusi is next to godliness.
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by Saloze: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
Sanusi shd b d first to b sacked. Wat positive thing has he done for nig. Always bringing useless policies n hardship. He- goat.
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by citizenisb: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS TO BE DISCUSSING BIAFRA WHEN THE ELITE ARE OPENLY Molesting AND LOOTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MEANT FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN 2012 GOES TO SHOW HOW DAFT WE ARE.

MANY ON THIS FORUM WHERE NOT EVEN ALIVE DURING THE CARNAGE SO IF YOU THINK THAT WAS GENOCIDE, A GREATER ON E VIA CORRUPTION IS HAPPENING NOW WITH HUNGER, UNEMPLOYMENT AND MASS DEATH OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN AT CHILDBIRTH AND MALARIA SCOURGES WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN HISTORY IF NOT FOR BAD LEADERSHIP.

LET US KEEP ON PLAYING TO OUR LEADERS TUNES SINCE WE LOVE TO CONFIRM HOW DAFT WE ARE : TALKING OF BIAFRA WHEN SINCE 1999 WE HAVE HAD MORE MONEY THAN OUR ENTIRE HISTORY COMBINED TO HAVE TRANSFORMED US TO BRAZIL OR SOUTH KOREA, IT IS A PITY!!
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by Ofuks(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
The civil service is an embarrassment and re-positioning it for better performance is long overdue and a step in the right direction if the government is sincere. Based on the previous policies of this government it is going to be a herculean task to convince any reasonable person that the government actually mean well. I am not convinced that shedding 50% of the civil service workforce would free resources that would be used in any positive economic undertaking as corruption and not large workforce is the major problem confronting Nigeria. With due respect to champions of SLS, I am yet to see the so-called revival in the banking sector since loans are not been granted and banks are no longer recruiting massively... the major business of a commercial bank is loans/investments/financing which stimulate economic viability and consequent job creation. I am certain that if the government can prove itself in managing whatever resource is left after paying staff salaries and benefits it wont find it difficult in winning support for any of its policies. Interesting country, interesting people.
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by sajawagu: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
Sanusi sack is over due, all his polices have never worked from cashless economy to introduction of 5k, haba let him go.
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by Wendyslim(f): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hmmm sick country
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by Nordi(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
Everyone is talking about local government authonomy even his local demanded it, how come only CBN gov. saying that the third tier be scrapted, dont say that again, we should be taking about restructuring local gov, system.
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by lanrefront1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
Maxymilliano:

I will strongly advise you to henceforth, start paying serious attention to minute details of the country's budget for each fiscal year, do a comparative analysis of capital expenditures and the recurrent expenditures framework, you'll understand why the much touted dividends of democracy hardly trickles to the grass roots, and also get a clearer picture of what Sanusi meant.

I strongly disagree. This thing is beyond merely book analysis, which is the main problem with Sanusi's approach. The main reason dividends of democracy is not trickling down is CORRUPTION and not the civil servant's pay. Sanusi has spoken like a true upper-class elite. Instead of waging war against corruption, they rather the masses pay for the sins of the collaborating thieving political and business elites.

The additional billions of revenue gotten from raising price of fuel from N65 to N97, where has all the money gone to. Where are the new infrastructure being laid on the ground. There is absolutely no difference in infra structural development form when we pay N65 and now that we pay N95, yet they are coming out to ask more of the liveblood of the masses by wanting to increase fuel to like N140.

Like the NLC chairmen said, even if you sack 70 percent of the civil servants, the freed up money will simply be stolen by our thieving politicians.

A report recently came out the 5 trillion naira of defrauding of public money has happened under GEJ's Administration in two years. Why is Sanusi plus Jonathan and their likes not addressing that area with a view to recover those funds or to at least block those leakages?

The only way out of problems that they know always involves putting burden on the poor masses. They rather shift the burden of corruption on the economy to the masses than try to eliminate it.

God save us from desperately wicked and soulless leaders parading themselves like they care about the people. In this regard, Jonathan is the number one pretender and hypocrite. He acts like he can't hurt a fly, yet he is killing Nigerians slowly.
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by takedat(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
Maxymilliano: It is becoming clearer by the day that the present crop of NLC leaders only believes in making noise just to be noticed without taking a pause to consider if it is on the right path or not, this was the same dude who claimed the NLC will ground the whole economy if total subsidy removal is effected as if the country have any other choice.

What Sanusi said was the home truth and nothing but the truth, how can the country make appreciable progress when 70 per cent of its earnings is used in paying salaries and entitlements of civil servants? How can proceeds from our major source of revenue be used to service recurrent expenditure by paying salaries and allowances when the country should be thinking of enhancing its productivity base?

Is the NLC president blind not to know that the high number of political office holders in all tiers of governments and their counterparts in the civil service are just like drain pipes with next-to-nothing contribution to the economy? How then can we continue to spend on things that cannot create wealth?

This is the import of Sanusi's message but which seems to be lost on NLC, a compact and less expensive system of government that will greatly reduce overhead cost is what the country need, especially at this time.
You simply stated my mind!

1 Like

Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by lanrefront1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by Maxymilliano(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
take dat: You simply stated my mind!
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by Maxymilliano(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
take dat: You simply stated my mind!

Sometimes we need to separate the message from the messenger... Ows you bro?
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by takedat(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
Maxymilliano:
Sometimes we need to separate the message from the messenger... Ows you bro?
Bros na so. GEJ is wasting precious time in getting the Orosanye's report implemented. We would have solved a larger part of Sanusi's concern if the report had been implemented!
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by Maxymilliano(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
take dat: Bros na so. GEJ is wasting precious time in getting the Orosanye's report implemented. We would have solved a larger part of Sanusi's concern if the report had been implemented!

I'm also awaiting the implementation of the Orosanye's report with bated breath, but seems some of the affected MDAs as contained in the report are statutory empowered, even when it constitute a sort of 'duplication of purpose' to some of the exisiting agencies.

I hope the current efforts toward amending the constitution will be geared towards the effective implementation of the recommendation and other sundry issues that matters.
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by Localamos(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
[quote author=ballabriggs]
...Sack him for saying the truth? Now let's talk about corruption.

Firstly, one of the things that drives corruption in Nigeria is a lack of information technology and management systems...

Too much book makes a person mad. No be me talk am o. E dey for bible.

You are talking about theories where we are talking about creating jobs so as to earn a living? A few corrupt politicians are amassing wealth to themselves, and they don't want the masses to scrape out livelihood for themselves? Abegi.
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by Localamos(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
blaqoracle: if the whole world betray sanusi, i will never abandon him. To we,sanusi is next to godliness.

what is sanusi? Is he god? This arrognt illiterate who was made cbn gov'nor caused the loss of job to thousands of bankers. Because of his personal grudges with Akingbola, he mortgaged the future of poor bank professionals. You come dey rub mouth for here. Abeg gerrout of here if you have no better thing to say.

You i.dol worshipper.
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by Localamos(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
I hope sanusi is disgraced put of office soon.
Re: NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. by blaqoracle: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2012
Localamos:

what is sanusi? Is he god? This arrognt illiterate who was made cbn gov'nor caused the loss of job to thousands of bankers. Because of his personal grudges with Akingbola, he mortgaged the future of poor bank professionals. You come dey rub mouth for here. Abeg gerrout of here if you have no better thing to say.

You i.dol worshipper.
the greatest honour your father can get is to be appointed a gateman to sanusi's gateman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader / Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa / Fajuyi- The Forgotten Nigerian Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.