Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader (7469 Views)

Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by NewNigeriaMind: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Only one thing is certain.

Hon. Gbaja is going to be the majority leader.

Dogara has no choice but to accept this, the error was not announcing his candidates before the NEC meeting. Any attempt to deviate from the party wishes will pitch him against the APC leadership and the Governors.

Now the question is, will Tinubu accept these position and that of chief whip in the senate for south west.

Now this is for all Yorubas.

Ithas become imperative for us to give Tinubu our loyalty, from all indications the man will not compropmise for selfish interest againt the Yoruba interest. I am particularly happy he did not attend the NEC meeting and also he has been quite since this crisis broke out.

For those saying he should publicly accept Saraki, I say you are on a long thing.

Tinubu as a matter of urgency should align with Obasanjo now more than ever, the battle for 2019 has started.

For Saraki, there are two options for him to realize his 2019 ambition:
1 Get APC AND PDP to make him candidates in 2019 ( I doubt if he can win APC primaries though, however with his romance with pdp he may win pdp primaries)

2 Decamp to PDP and continue is political vollage, the question is will the PDP accept him. However in all, he must win the Igbo and SS confidence. This should not be too diffuclt to do, all he has to prove is that he is anti-Yoruba. the SS and Igbo will vote him like they just did.

Finally Saraki is a Fulani man, the SW will not vote another Fulani man in 2019. I know it that apart from Buhari, Tinubu does not trust any other Fulani.

Now speaking for myself cause I hate making sweeping general statements.

I AM VOTING WHOEVER TINUBU SAY SW SHOULD VOTW IN 2019.

Thanks

25 Likes

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
sad
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by joganut(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
its so addictive.lol

3 Likes

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
h
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by fkaz(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by Olofintoto(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
typing...
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by oluwafemi113(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Following
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by Ajascolove(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Okay
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by BLOTRS: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Tinubu as a matter of urgency should align with Obasanjo now more than ever, the battle for 2019 has started

with the support of which other region? the power hungry north? or the SE/SS you betrayed? yorubas should forget ever ruling this country again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by moufan: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Dogara has no choice but to accept this, the error was not announcing his candidates before the NEC meeting. Any attempt to deviate from the party wishes will pitch him against the APC leadership and the Governors.

Now the question is, will Tinubu accept these position and that of chief whip in the senate for south west.

Ithas become imperative for us to give Tinubu our loyalty, from all indications the man will not compropmise for selfish interest againt the Yoruba interest. I am particularly happy he did not attend the NEC meeting and also he has been quite since this crisis broke out.

For those saying he should publicly accept Saraki, I say you are on a long thing.

Tinubu as a matter of urgency should align with Obasanjo now more than ever, the battle for 2019 has started.

1 Get APC AND PDP to make him candidates in 2019 ( I doubt if he can win APC primaries though, however with his romance with pdp he may win pdp primaries)

2 Decamp to PDP and continue is political vollage, the question is will the PDP accept him. However in all, he must win the Igbo and SS confidence. This should not be too diffuclt to do, all he has to prove is that he is anti-Yoruba. the SS and Igbo will vote him like they just did.

Finally Saraki is a Fulani man, the SW will not vote another Fulani man in 2019. I know it that apart from Buhari, Tinubu does not trust any other Fulani.

Thanks
I think it's high time south westerners and yorubas in general rally round tinubu cos it seems lots of people outside the south west hate him and will do anything to tarnish his image and discredit him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by ki02020(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
I careless.....he is better of without it

1 Like

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by deejayALFY(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
moufan:
I think it's high time south westerners and yorubas in general rally round tinubu cos it seems lots of people outside the south west hate him and will do anything to tarnish his image and discredit him.

SORRY YOUR JAGABAN AKA FORMAL ACN LOCAL CHAMP HAS TO EMBRACE REAL AND CHANGE HE ALSO CLAMORED FOR...

QUOTE ME AND DIE YOUNG

#UpChange

7 Likes

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by deejayALFY(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
moufan:

SORRY YOUR JAGABAN AKA FORMAL ACN LOCAL CHAMP HAS TO EMBRACE THE REAL CHANGE HE ALSO CLAMORED FOR...

QUOTE ME AND DIE YOUNG

#UpChange

1 Like

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
moufan:

Ultimately thats what will happen. Tinubu is going to get his ministerial nominations and they will pass screening. Buhari knows who his candidates are and to balance the selections we see the President already appointing Northerners as DGs in various agencies in preparation to spread the power.

There is power in silence! Certain people are intimidated by Tinubu silence and they are trying to agitate him to talk so they can analyze his thoughts and read his mind. His silence opresses them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by moufan: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Ultimately thats what will happen. Tinubu is going to get his ministerial nominations and they will pass screening. Buhari knows who his candidates are and to balance the selections we see the President already appointing Northerners as DGs in various agencies in preparation to spread the power.

There is power in silence! Certain people are intimidated by Tinubu silence and they are trying to agitate him to talk so they can analyze his thoughts and read his mind. His silence opresses them.
i just hope buhari do not betray tinubu cos i for one voted apc cos of tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by papoose999(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Shiit thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by papoose999(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

hehehehe u dn miss smtn saraki wud reject all tinubu ministerial nominatns...just watch nd c bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by HzRF(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Thanks

If gbajabiamila becomes majority leader
Den u must leave others position
For Dogara faction

Do you think Obj is not involve in the Senate crisis Obj is Saraki godfather
Obj Nd tinubu are Lyk water and oil dey can't mix

If tinubu is able to get total control (which I doubt) of apc. Fielding Yoruba for 2019 is dead on arrival
PDP pair North Nd East together Itz done
North will always vote North
Even if APC field North it must not be any North ooo
Cuz pdp is still surviving in SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by mayorchelsea(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=BLOTRS post=35478284]

with the support of which other region? the power hungry north? or the SE/SS you betrayed? yorubas should forget ever ruling this country again[/quote Between the yorubas and the Igbos, which has a better prospect of ruling this country? Even an Ijaw man ruled before an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by NewNigeriaMind: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
BLOTRS:

with the support of which other region? the power hungry north? or the SE/SS you betrayed? yorubas should forget ever ruling this country again

See you are all still pained Jonathan lost the elections.

Then the North can continue to rule the country, let see who complains first. The SS AND SE should forget ever ruling Nigeria BECAUSE THE hausa/Fulani will never vote the Igbo and the SS. If not OF OBASANJO IN 2011, can JONATHAN defeat Atiku on his own=NO

3 Likes

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by NewNigeriaMind: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
papoose999:
hehehehe u dn miss smtn saraki wud reject all tinubu ministerial nominatns...just watch nd c bro

Is Tinubu the president or the VP?

Please is it Buhari that will forward his ministers name to the NASS or Tinubu?

If we call you jonathianians morons now, they will say we have come again.

1 Like

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by omowolewa: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Abeg, give us Change first. Before your passengers start dropping at 'wahala bus stop'.

Driver! Wahala wa o!!
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by NewNigeriaMind: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

See so far, what pains them all the most is the Silence from Tinubu grin

All you have to do is read their comments well and where they are coming from, they all what to know what Tinubu will do next.Another painful thing to them is when Buhari aligned with the party leaders.

All I see are pained mofo still very said Jonathan their lord and savior was defeated by Tinubu sagacity
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by Dannyset(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is politics and those people u see ganging up against Tinubu will still come back to meet him when the time comes. And as for 2019, PMB must continue regardless of his age if he really want the good of this country at heart. Let me also say categorically that no man from the North, I repeat, no man from the North can defeat Buhari in this Nigeria. And as for PDP, they should forget it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by NewNigeriaMind: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
moufan:

Even saraki will realize it at the right time that an attack on Tinubu is an attack on Yorubas.

I wait for the day he will come to the SW to ask for votes, he will regret it that day. The man is a Fulani. Omo oro ni o de ma gbo oro

1 Like

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by papoose999(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Is Tinubu the president or the VP?

Please is it Buhari that will forward his ministers name to the NASS or Tinubu?

If we call you jonathianians morons now, they will say we have come again.
ode wetn u talk 4 ur prev post u said tinubu ministerial nominatn wud b favoured nd acceptd by d nass english dey du u strong tin we all knw tinubu has sum boys 4rm d sw nd he is gonna submit d list 2 d dulllard...d dulllard evaluates d list den snd 2 d nass..abeg whu is d senate pres shey saraki no go sabi pple wey tinubu wan use influence push bcm minister
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by NewNigeriaMind: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
HzRF:

If gbajabiamila becomes majority leader
Den u must leave others position
For Dogara faction

Do you think Obj is not involve in the Senate crisis Obj is Saraki godfather
Obj Nd tinubu are Lyk water and oil dey can't mix

If tinubu is able to get total control (which I doubt) of apc. Fielding Yoruba for 2019 is dead on arrival
PDP pair North Nd East together Itz done
North will always vote North
Even if APC field North it must not be any North ooo
Cuz pdp is still surviving in SW

Above all OBJ will align with Tinubu cause its the right thing to do.

See Saraki voyage to OBJ is to get is support cause he feels he needs a strong Yoruba on his side that can talk to Tinubu, nothing less nothing more.

Saraki biggest online supporter is dele momodu and for you to know Saraki has reach out to Tinubu but was turned down all you need to do is read Dele tweets.

I just laugh readings kids talk about politicians based on what they read here.

If OBJ is Saraki godfather what is now the role of Atiku in this all. So you think OBJ will support saraki when it is obvious the man is ATIKU puppet.

Which Tinubu and OBJ is like oil and water, didn't OBJ work for Tinubu this last elections.

Some of you comment with emotions and not rational thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by NewNigeriaMind: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
papoose999:
ode wetn u talk 4 ur prev post u said tinubu ministerial nominatn wud b favoured nd acceptd by d nass english dey du u strong tin we all knw tinubu has sum boys 4rm d sw nd he is gonna submit d list 2 d dulllard...d dulllard evaluates d list den snd 2 d nass..abeg whu is d senate pres shey saraki no go sabi pple wey tinubu wan use influence push bcm minister

Show me the post?

Secondly going by your warped thinking Saraki will reject Tinubu boys grin So Saraki is the alpha and omega of the senate angry

So while we are at your moronic mindset, so Buhari will present people to Senate and Saraki will reject cause of Tinubu? angry
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by Trailblazer1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by adedejihollas(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tinubu is a leader I respect a lot but it surprising when some people we gather and tanished the image of this man abeg let this man have a rest.all dat tinubu want is that Yoruba race should nt be enslave by any tribe
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by papoose999(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Ultimately thats what will happen. Tinubu is going to get his ministerial nominations and they will pass screening.i just answerd ur 1st quest...bro i dnt thnk u knw d power d senate president has he can frustrate d president big tym he is lyk d center of gravity 2 d president without hm d pres cannt perform walahi y du u thnk apc dey vex wit saraki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kagara: Kidnapped Students Not Released Yet - Governor Sani-Bello / Police Kill Killers Of Ahmed Gulak, Arrest IPOB/ESN Terrorists, Recover Charms / Akwa Ibom, Firm Seal Deal For 732MW Ibom Power Plant Expansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.