Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? (2885 Views)

Photo: Former Westlife Singer, Mark Feehily Now Sells Tea From A Van So Bad / Between Westlife And Backstreet Boys Who R The Best? / Which Group Is The Best: Westlife, Backstreet Boiz, N'sync, Boiz2men? (2) (3) (4)

Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by Priscila(f): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2006
i would like us to compare these groups of celebrities say singers!
In view of their songs,looks and other aspects!

I will say Westlife rock when it comes to video music and the boys are cool.

Backstreet-their music is the best tho they are not very appealing to watch in video music and blackstreet just tried but not as the other two groups!
What do you say?
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by eveseh(f): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2006
westlife
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by micklplus(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2006
yeah, westlife cheesy
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by Free(f): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2006
hmmm i only know one westlife song!!!
hmmm i only know 3 backstreet boys song!!
hmmm backstreet never heard of them??
or did ya mean blackstreet cheesy
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by bocamadias: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2006
BACKSTREET I love any thing Backstreet boys
is it, SHow me the Meaning?, Quit Playing Games?, Everybody, As Long As You Love Me?,
GOD!
these guys are Offf the Chain
West wetin? na only girls dey enjoy dem na only 1 of their track i like
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:28pm On May 12, 2006
I love Westlife & BackStreet Boys.
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by Priscila(f): 10:55am On May 13, 2006
Westlife
that song -"tell me wat makes a man"
and Coast to coast on top am a fool again-I like them alot

Backstreet- I ll go anywhere for you, Shape of my heart the bomb
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by Nella(f): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2006
me a Backstreet Gurl, love westlife aswell.
they both gud,
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by under18(f): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2006
Backstreet boys.
I hard richardson has left them
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by MP007(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2006
definitely blackstreet, i guess folks in here are preety young , blackstreet ruled the early 90's, "I like the way u work iit , no digity"
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by Priscila(f): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2006
Where did blackstreet disappear to?
I heard backstreet are about to release another hit
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by retro(f): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2006
Backstreet boys. I love Westlife though!
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by MP007(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2006
prresila//blackstreet don old naw, dem
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by Nella(f): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2006
Back street Boyz rulez!
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by Cleofel(f): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2006
Westlife cuz their song is meaningful
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by mekoyo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2007
Westlife thats my main group. I really love their song. They are very good.
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by francessby(f): 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2008
i love backstreet boiz especially this there song , shape of my heart, i will love u more than that, everytime i try to breath you in
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by shylladear(f): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2008
ave never heard of blackstreet boyz
i like Westlife and Backstreet boyz
but the first on the list is Westlife kiss
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by shotster50(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2008
They are all cheesy boy bands lol
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by XFio(m): 11:36am On Nov 08, 2008
Westlife
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by francessby(f): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2008
backstree boys all time
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by Emad(f): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2008
Boyz II Men was the best of all times
they still are
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 16, 2009
Who is older? Amongst backstreet boiz and westlife?
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by UNLEASHED(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2009
Backstreet boyz never heard of the black streets
Re: Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? by joyblinks(f): 4:52am On Mar 25, 2009
flying without wings.
more than words
fragile heart
somebody needs you
close
we were two.

if u know the artist, then u knw my best.

I Don't Know Why I Always Want To Be Around Annie--2face Confesses / PHOTO: Ronaldo Posted Picture Of Him And His Girlfriend From The Sky / List Of Nollywood Actors/actress Who Have Found Christ