Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Between Westlife And Backstreet Boys Who R The Best? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Westlife And Backstreet Boys Who R The Best? (7805 Views)

Photo: Former Westlife Singer, Mark Feehily Now Sells Tea From A Van So Bad / Westlife,backstreet, Or Blackstreet Boys? / Which Group Is The Best: Westlife, Backstreet Boiz, N'sync, Boiz2men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Westlife And Backstreet Boys Who R The Best? by VORTEX(m): 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2007
between westlife and backstreet boys who r the best?

Re: Between Westlife And Backstreet Boys Who R The Best? by bunmii(f): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2007
they are alllllllll so cute but westlife are still goin strong but been a long time since i heard about backstreets boys
Re: Between Westlife And Backstreet Boys Who R The Best? by Free(f): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2007
westlife grin
Re: Between Westlife And Backstreet Boys Who R The Best? by sisimose(f): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2007
none they are both pop crap
Re: Between Westlife And Backstreet Boys Who R The Best? by OmoEko1(f): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2007
THey are both good

1 Like

Re: Between Westlife And Backstreet Boys Who R The Best? by VORTEX(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2007
c i have gone thru these guys 4rm A 2 Z but im so confused on who 2 choose.well backstreetboys r still doing it.as 4 westlife,their new album will b out shortly and besides that they released a single called ''the rose''.backstreet will be out this year 2.both albums never gone and face 2 face by backstreet and westlife were released almost in a very close range.
Re: Between Westlife And Backstreet Boys Who R The Best? by kitaun(m): 2:55am On Mar 10, 2007
None. 4 always BoyzIImen rock my world

1 Like

Re: Between Westlife And Backstreet Boys Who R The Best? by ima1(f): 7:33am On Mar 10, 2007
i remember back in Naija backstreet were the coolest, i still listen to their music

1 Like

Re: Between Westlife And Backstreet Boys Who R The Best? by obiem(m): 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2008
Backstreet gat it going on for me u know, Westlife are good though but i think lyric wise, i will go for BSB.

1 Like

Re: Between Westlife And Backstreet Boys Who R The Best? by angle2525(f): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2008
both of them
Re: Between Westlife And Backstreet Boys Who R The Best? by eezzy(f): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2008
westlife

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Spotted Shopping Baby Clothes (Photo) / Trump's Daughter Caught Leaving A Night Club In A Provocative Dress.. All Drunk / This Photo Confirms All The Rumors About Zubby Michaels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.