Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,086 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? (2748 Views)

Don't You Think This Section Is Developing A Notoriety For Intolerance? / Is Pledging Allegiance Shirk Or Haram? / Is This Shirk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
tbaba1234:

Not every non Muslim is a kafir. A kafir is one who rejects truth when it comes to him.

Every non-muslims that rejects islam is a Kaffir. Looking at America, the statistics show that muslims are among the most distrusted people in the country
Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lol....thanks. I learnt from British pagans here in the UK. They are open with their religion and many of them dont mind that you dont believe because their religions are humanistic. They dont lie about the hard part of their religion unlike the likes of Tbaba that will paint a perfect picture of islam. To the edcated pagan, it is irrelevant if you believe or dont believe in the religion, what matters is the human respect- we are all products of nature.
y
However, in islam, if you dont believe in Allah, all hell will break lose on you...........

are you talking about Wicca and all this Neo-Paganism to be honest, i find all that a load of bs . they do some make believe witchcraft and play-acting. i only believe in Tribal/Ethnic old-world Paganism. but then yes, you get the general idea of our notion of respect from them.

it is hard to find a fanatic Pagan. under normal circumstances , fanatic Pagans dont exist. however the situations and ill-treatment we face has resulted in the creation of fanatic characters such as PAGAN 9JA, etc. .

btw do you know that some Pagan religions such as Hinduism, even have a separate path of atheism. In Hinduism , atheism is considered a tough pathway, however it is acceptable.
Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

are you talking about Wicca and all this Neo-Paganism to be honest, i find all that a load of bs . they do some make believe witchcraft and play-acting. i only believe in Tribal/Ethnic old-world Paganism. but then yes, you get the general idea of our notion of respect from them.

it is hard to find a fanatic Pagan. under normal circumstances , fanatic Pagans dont exist. however the situations and ill-treatment we face has resulted in the creation of fanatic characters such as PAGAN 9JA, etc. .

btw do you know that some Pagan religions such as Hinduism, even have a separate path of atheism. In Hinduism , atheism is considered a tough pathway, however it is acceptable.

Neo-paganism is the easy paganism. cheesy

I respect anyone who is tolerant of other beliefs and most pagans that I know are tolerant.

I will look for a video where both a hindu guy and a pagan were making more sense than the deluded christians and muslims on the topic of pluralism among gods.

Although....life is easier as an atheist

1 Like

Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by tbaba1234: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

Every non-muslims that rejects islam is a Kaffir. Looking at America, the statistics show that muslims are among the most distrusted people in the country

Few have met a Muslim in real life n all they hear is from the news. The rate of new Muslims is really high in the Us, over the past year, I have seen so many conversion n hopefully it continues.
Atheists are also not trusted by the way.
Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
tbaba1234:

Few have met a Muslim in real life n all they hear is from the news. The rate of new Muslims is really high in the Us, over the past year, I have seen so many conversion n hopefully it continues.

Ah but there is no hell for those who reject atheism.

I agree with your other points. However, why is it that no one compiles the number of people that leave islam in the West?
Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by missbola1(f): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
This LOGICBOU03 IS HERE PULLING OUR LEGS. HE IS JUST MOCKING THE BELIEVERS.
I DONT THINK HE HAS ANY THING SERIOUS TO SAY.
I HAVE ENLIGHTEN YOU ON THE OTHER TOPIC: ;GAY MUSLIMS'.
HAVE A READ, U MIGHT LEARN SUMTIN ALTHOUGH I THINK NOT!

1 Like

Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

Neo-paganism is the easy paganism. cheesy

I respect anyone who is tolerant of other beliefs and most pagans that I know are tolerant.

I will look for a video where both a hindu guy and a pagan were making more sense than the deluded christians and muslims on the topic of pluralism among gods.

Although....life is easier as an atheist

the point is that Hinduism has many diverse and different paths. like Ancient Egyptian, Greek and Ifa Orisha, Hinduism is an advanced Pagan religion compared to my Maguawa or any other ones.

However recently Hinduism is getting corrupted into partial monotheism which is fast gaining ground especially among Indians without tribe/ethnic group due to a reformist movement 100 yrs back, started by an organization called the Arya Samaj which is influenced by western religion, islam, etc. they are the oned trying to stress on monotheism, anti-tribal, and narrowness.
Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
tbaba1234:

who cares. this world is filed with fools and sheep. you have anything logical to contribute and related to the topic, then plz do.
Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by F00028: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by F00028: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
if you muslim have any self-respect, give up everything invented by us Pagans and we will give up everything invented by you muslims. you can go invent your own language, culture, dress, etc.. just leave everything of ours since you always like to curse, kill and make fun of us.
exactly what are those things invented by you pagans that we need to give up?
Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2012
F00028:
exactly what are those things invented by you pagans that we need to give up?

evrything. form the comb you use to brush your hair, to the food you eat.
Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by F00028: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

undecided which pagan invented the comb?
and you most certainly didn't invent food...
Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by F00028: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

However recently Hinduism is getting corrupted into partial monotheism which is fast gaining ground especially among Indians without tribe/ethnic group due to a reformist movement 100 yrs back...

this is not true !

from as back as the 400 years ago the pandits of banaras clarified to french traveler, francois bernier they believe in One Absolute Omnipotent God:

"We have
indeed in our temples a great variety of
images. ...To all these images we pay great
honour; prostrating our bodies, and
presenting to them, with much ceremony,
flowers, rice, scented oil, saffron, and other
similar articles. Yet we do not believe that
these statues are themselves Brahma or
Vishnu; but merely their images and
representations. We show them deference
only for the sake of the deity whom they
represent, and when we pray it is not to the
statue, but to that deity. Images are admitted
in our temples because we conceive that
prayers are offered up with more devotion
when there is something before the eyes that
fixes the mind, but in fact we acknowledge
that God alone is absolute, that He only is the
omnipotent Lord.'"
Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
F00028:

this is not true !

from as back as the 400 years ago the pandits of banaras clarified to french traveler, francois bernier they believe in One Absolute Omnipotent God:

"We have
indeed in our temples a great variety of
images. ...To all these images we pay great
honour; prostrating our bodies, and
presenting to them, with much ceremony,
flowers, rice, scented oil, saffron, and other
similar articles. Yet we do not believe that
these statues are themselves Brahma or
Vishnu; but merely their images and
representations. We show them deference
only for the sake of the deity whom they
represent, and when we pray it is not to the
statue, but to that deity. Images are admitted
in our temples because we conceive that
prayers are offered up with more devotion
when there is something before the eyes that
fixes the mind, but in fact we acknowledge
that God alone is absolute, that He only is the
omnipotent Lord.'"

The BAnaras school of thought is a predecessor to the Brahmo Samaj. as i said before , there are many different schools of thought within Hinduism. and speaking of 400 yrs before, the muslims had already invaded India and these parts during 1200 AD. so they were heavily influenced by then. even Sikhism is a relativelly new offshoot of HInduism, that sprang out due to these external influences (islam, etc.)
Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by F00028: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

The BAnaras school of thought is a predecessor to the Brahmo Samaj. as i said before , there are many different schools of thought within Hinduism. and speaking of 400 yrs before, the muslims had already invaded India and these parts during 1200 AD. so they were heavily influenced by then. even Sikhism is a relativelly new offshoot of HInduism, that sprang out due to these external influences (islam, etc.)
then how come in the indian language there's no plural for the word "god"?

"Thus in an Indian language, you may say, "I
prayed to Shiva and Parvati, I hope God hears my prayers". It would be ungrammatical and plain bizzare to say "I prayed to Shiva and Parvati, I hope the gods hear my prayers". "

and is there any proof this monotheistic concept was alien to hinduism before their contact with Islam?
Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

and the suit/uniform you wear to work too i presume? grin
Re: Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance? by syedriaz: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HUMANBEING AND ANIMAL IS THAT AN ANIMAL WILL NEVER OBEY ANOTHER CREATIONS LIKE STONES,OTHER ANIMALS,BUT A HUMANBEING OBEYS OTHER CREATIONS LIKE STONES,OR PEOPLE JUST LIKE THEM OTHER THAT THE CREATOR, EATING FROM WHAT THE CREATOR HAS GIVEN,AND ENJOING ALL THAT WHICH CREATOR HAS GIVEN. SO THOSE WHO OBEYS TO OTHERS EXCEPT THE CREATOR ARE WORTST PEOPLE ON EARTH THAN ANIMALS. SO CAN YOU TELL ME HOW CAN ALLAH FORGIVE PEOPLE WHO DO SHIRK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Information Obsession: One Of The Fitnah Of This Ummah / "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky / Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.