Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Download Your Powerful Dedicated Ip-changing Software Now[limited Supply] - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download Your Powerful Dedicated Ip-changing Software Now[limited Supply] (1965 Views)

Get Dedicated IP By Using Vps As A Sock / Download Your Torrents/massive Data Files For #300 Per 1GB! / Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Your Powerful Dedicated Ip-changing Software Now[limited Supply] by legalwealth(m): 2:20am On Nov 29, 2012
Notice:Please read this to the end as you will have quick access to something great if you are smart enough.

I discussed freely on How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software HERE some months ago and I told someone there that he/she cannot use this IP system to open and operate PayPal account and other strong websites that require a dedicated IP as the method will only give you a shared IP.

But you need Dedicated IP & what is the meaning of Dedicated IP?

A dedicated IP (Internet Protocol) is a unique Internet address dedicated exclusively to a single hosting account. Normally, several hosting accounts reside on a single server and share that server's IP address. Dedicated IP addresses are usually used for large SSL-encrypted secure websites and particularly large and/or traffic-heavy sites. Most shared hosting users have no particular need for a dedicated IP address.

Got that?If yes,I'm offering just first 10 Nigerians a Dedicated IP changing software that will 100% securely change your IP to that of USA which you can use to access any website that rejects Nigeria IP[b][but note that you must be using it for legal things online such as genuine online business and I hereby warn yahoo guys not to order for this package as I will surely disable any account found using it for illegal purpose as I will be alerted][/b] for just a token of N2,500 [Two Thousand and five hundred naira Only] which will last for guaranteed 1 year which will start calculating from December 1st of this year 2012 which is always renewable yearly as against it normal price of N6,500 that I normally sell this software out.

To be among the first 10 Nigerians to get this software to your email with complete step by step guide,kindly pay the sum of N2,500 into:
1.GTBank i.e Guaranty Trust Bank
Account name:Adesida Olusegun
Account no:0 0 3 5 9 4 8 3 8 3

OR

2.KEYSNOTE BANK Formerly BANK PHB)
Account Name:Adesida Olusegun
Account No:3 0 6 5 1 6 2 6 5 0

OR

3.First Bank PLC

Internet banking Transfer is as well accepted

Immediately after making payment,send your name on teller,teller no and your email[not a GMAIL account but other ones as GMAIL does not accept software due to security reasons] for the software and simple step by step installation guide to be sent to my hotline
[size=36]0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6[/size].

Your powerful IP changing software will be delivered into your email in less than 1hr after confirming that you true made payment.

Remember that this is only available for the 1st 10 people for just N2,500 for today only as anyone paying for this after today will pay my normal fee.

It comes with [size=18]100% 6 months Money back[/size] guarantee of which I will refund your full cash if you see any reason that what you've paid for does not worth it and can you see that you have nothing to loose.

To Your Success
Presegs Adesida
CEO of PRESEGS Infotech GlobalBiz MultiConcepts which a duly registered business name with CAC in Nigeria.

See proof of my own dedicated USA IP that I'm using below detected by the best IP detector website in the world in person of mr ip2location.com and you too will experience this too as soon as you possess this magic software.

Re: Download Your Powerful Dedicated Ip-changing Software Now[limited Supply] by legalwealth(m): 2:35am On Nov 29, 2012
legalwealth: Notice:Please read this to the end as you will have quick access to something great if you are smart enough.

I discussed freely on How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software HERE some months ago and I told someone there that he/she cannot use this IP system to open and operate PayPal account and other strong websites that require a dedicated IP as the method will only give you a shared IP.

But you need Dedicated IP & what is the meaning of Dedicated IP?
A dedicated IP (Internet Protocol) is a unique Internet address dedicated exclusively to a single hosting account. Normally, several hosting accounts reside on a single server and share that server's IP address. Dedicated IP addresses are usually used for large SSL-encrypted secure websites and particularly large and/or traffic-heavy sites. Most shared hosting users have no particular need for a dedicated IP address.

Got that?If yes,I'm offering just first 10 Nigerians a Dedicated IP changing software that will 100% securely change your IP to that of USA which you can use to access any website that rejects Nigeria IP[b][but note that you must be using it for legal things online such as genuine online business and I hereby warn yahoo guys not to order for this package as I will surely disable any account found using it for illegal purpose as I will be alerted][/b] for just a token of N2,500 [Two Thousand and five hundred naira Only] which will last for guaranteed 1 year which will start calculating from December 1st of this year 2012 which is always renewable yearly as against it normal price of N6,500 that I normally sell this software out.

To be among the first 10 Nigerians to get this software to your email with complete step by step guide,kindly pay the sum of N2,500 into:
1.GTBank i.e Guaranty Trust Bank
Account name:Adesida Olusegun
Account no:0 0 3 5 9 4 8 3 8 3

OR

2.KEYSNOTE BANK Formerly BANK PHB)

OR

3.First Bank PLC

Internet banking Transfer is as well accepted

Immediately after making payment,send your name on teller,teller no and your email[not a GMAIL account but other ones as GMAIL does not accept software due to security reasons] for the software and simple step by step installation guide to be sent to my hotline
[size=36]0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6[/size].

Your powerful IP changing software will be delivered into your email in less than 1hr after confirming that you true made payment.

Remember that this is only available for the 1st 10 people for just N2,500 for today only as anyone paying for this after today will pay my normal fee.

It comes with [size=18]100% 6 months Money back[/size] guarantee of which I will refund your full cash if you see any reason that what you've paid for does not worth it and can you see that you have nothing to loose.

To Your Success
Presegs Adesida
CEO of PRESEGS Infotech GlobalBiz MultiConcepts which a duly registered business name with CAC in Nigeria.

See proof of my own dedicated USA IP that I'm using below detected by the best IP detector website in the world in person of mr ip2location.com and you too will experience this too as soon as you possess this magic software.

You can read more useful info on my main solution blog at www.presegsunderstanding.com

(1) (Reply)

Help- My HP Laptop's Screen Keeps Blinking / *SOLD*Neat USA Use IBM Thinkpad T43 Laptop*SOLD* / Glo Wont Just Connect With Unlocked Mtn Huwaei Usb Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.